vinapu

Back in Thailand from Cambodia, October 2022 trip report

2 hours ago, jason1975 said:

I was at Tawan last night. If only you had posted your account of day 7 earlier, I would have looked out for "twink" Mas.

sorry man, but if he was there you would notice him as he really stands out, Mind you he is twink in comparison to rest of crew  which are all big boys.

Nothing prevents you from dropping by later today, no? He may be sitting bare chested on motorbike outside of bar. I saw him like that few times and even wondered if that's marketing plot to bring people in.

1 hour ago, vinapu said:

sorry man, but if he was there you would notice him as he really stands out, Mind you he is twink in comparison to rest of crew  which are all big boys.

Nothing prevents you from dropping by later today, no? He may be sitting bare chested on motorbike outside of bar. I saw him like that few times and even wondered if that's marketing plot to bring people in.

All right, I shall go to Tawan one of these nights to have a look

52 minutes ago, vinapu said:

I like my guys older so usually they are long in teeth when comes to their job, this time it was refreshingly different. I also liked to see my gentle side , lol. It was rewarding to see hesitance melting and even more when  time come to give a tip. Smile was wide and I have feeling ever since he will like his new calling. I walked him, visibly relaxed and happy it’s over back to the bar

It is nice to learn / hear about your gentle side  :>))