Olddaddy

Don't we like ladyboys?

I'm wondering why gay areas in Pattaya don't have many ladyboys working ,unlike the straight areas where I noticed on another straight Pattaya forum they were all complaining the ladyboys are working or mixing in with the girls in the girlie bars !

Don't we as mature aged gay men go for ladyboys ,it seems not xwe aren't their customer base it seems 

28 minutes ago, Olddaddy said:

Don't we as mature aged gay men go for ladyboys ,it seems not xwe aren't their customer base it seems 

If they didn’t have enlarged breasts, wigs and high heals, maybe more men would find them attractive. Just a thought.

And they should have cocks, I think .

I'm curious. Is ladyboy a name given to those men who wear outrageous make-up and lipsync in bar shows, or merely a boy who prefers to look like a lady and who may eventually have an operation to change sex? I recall quite a few years ago (perhaps a dozen) going with friends to a bar in Nana Plaza with a stage full of beautiful young girls who just happened to be boys (and most seemed to be in the 18-22 range). We had four over for drinks and they not only spoke some English they seemed extremely well mannered. Even a little hand wandering was not discouraged. None had breasts although we saw a few on stage who seemed to have started developing breasts. We did not take anyone off but felt that as we were tops they might turn out to be little different from twink boys!

Everyone probably has their own conception of a ladyboy but one thing is certain: you know one when you see one.

I believe it would be a mistake to equate ladyboy with twink, the vast majority of whom are straight and not necessarily bottoms.