fedssocr

Beware the monkeypox

1 hour ago, floridarob said:

I got my vaccines in Dallas, they've been texting saying that there are outbreaks happening there now...

I got the 1st jab last year July - in the muscle in NYC. Then they started the process of giving smaller doses under the skin. I held off figuring as more vaccine became available they would switch back to giving it in the muscle as the manufacturer prescribe. Not sure if they have. But thinking I should call, ask and get the 2nd jab. 

• Members
6 hours ago, KeepItReal said:

I got the 1st jab last year July - in the muscle in NYC. Then they started the process of giving smaller doses under the skin. I held off figuring as more vaccine became available they would switch back to giving it in the muscle as the manufacturer prescribe. Not sure if they have. But thinking I should call, ask and get the 2nd jab. 

Me too.  The first dose is in the muscle, 2nd dose under skin.  I figured they did the first dose incorrectly when I read an article that says the shot should be given under skin.