Polish933

Suggestions - Manila and Cebu

Hey guys, long time reader, first time poster! My friend and I are going to Manila and Cebu in late Nov/early Dec and are looking for all recommendations, really. Bars, clubs, restaurants, massage places - it’s all good. In Manila we are staying in Malate area, in Cebu in Cebu City. Would really all appreciate all your kind help! 

13 minutes ago, Polish933 said:

In Manila we are staying in Malate area

Is where the gay action used to be, I've been told Makati is better area to stay...I'm going in Feb and is where I'll stay, I stayed is Pasay last time and although it's nice and near the Mall of Asia, wasn't much action on the apps there. A friend stayed in Makati and he said it was non-stop 🤨

On 10/22/2023 at 3:16 PM, 12is12 said:

Floridarob, 

Whats the reason for more action in makati? 

I read its the business financial hub. R these types hornier?

I have a German friend that was just there, he told me to stay in that area next time, apps were nonstop. I asked a couple of Pinoy massage guys I met in BKK, they told me to stay there....it's where I've booked my Feb stay to see how it is.

I totally forgot about this site:
https://peoplelikeus.activeboard.com/

You have to message for admittance, took me a few tries..I think they only approve once a month or something like that. Lot's of good reviews/pics there.

Here's a place in Pasay that I never knew about:
https://fhmasseurs.wordpress.com/

And a bar in Quezon City, not sure if they do offs, from what I see you pay for them to sit and drink with you, try to arrange something later?

On 10/22/2023 at 2:16 PM, 12is12 said:

Whats the reason for more action in makati? 

Makati is a very trendy and bustling newer area with some luxurious outdoor malls (e.g, Glorietta and Greenbelt in the Ayala Center area) for cruising, drinking, eating, and people watching. Like everyone else, local gay guys love going to the Makati malls to hang out, see/be seen, and have fun. It's always crowded. 

I stayed in a hotel right in the Ayala Center: Holiday Inn & Suites Makati. It was pretty nice.

Using apps such as Grindr will help you find lots of new friends in this part of Manila and elsewhere.

I would also recommend the area around BCG. It's super popular with young people. Some of my Pinoy fwb both in the Philippines and at home  have recommended me to stay there next time. I stayed in Makati last year, at a small hotel. They was never a problem getting guests in. some got registered  at the check-in, some didn't.

I think Malate has ceased being a gay area in the last 10 years. I still remember the go-go bars though on my first trip to Manila in 2009.

The gay venues in Manila are kinda spread out, so you don't have something like Silom. none of my friends recommended saunas in Manila, so I didn't check any out.