Alex Silva

Muscle Worship Bangkok

Hi all,

I will be visiting Bangkok next week and I'm looking to worship some big bodybuilders. I am not looking for sex, just want to rub oil on some huge men and watch them flex and feel their rock hard muscles. I kept reading that Tawan might no longer be the best place, any other recommendations are very appreciated. If you have contacts of guys who are willing to have their WhatsApp or Line shared, please do.

Would love to hear about your recent experience with big muscle guys here, especially since most posts around this topic are from many years ago! 

Thanks all!

Also: Some people recommended me to just go to massage parlours instead as I am not looking for sex, but the ones recommended for muscular guys have terrible reviews and seem to be a rip off. Alternatively what's all your experience finding big guys on Grindr (or is there another app I should use)? In my experience, such photos on apps are often photoshopped or years old. Thanks again!

• Members

Welcome to this forum.  I see this is your first post on the forum.   Did you read another poster's thread about muscle worship in BKK?  That post was fairly recent, probably less than one month old.  He was looking for the exact same thing as you do. He ended up hiring a white guy in BKK after his failed experience with a Thai guy the first time.   Believe it or not, people can get info by doing some homework here themselves.

BTW, @vinapu claims to be the muscle expert in BKK.  

My apologies, I must have missed that thread. I dug through loads of threads which were all a couple of years old, and the post-covid posts were discussing restrictions due to masks, etc. I didn't mean to post something redundant! :)

I will check vinapu's posts! Thanks Scott!

4 hours ago, scott456 said:

BTW, @vinapu claims to be the muscle expert in BKK.  

I can't believe that such modest and basically nobody guy like vinapu would be claiming to be expert on anything. Not that he doesn't know thing or seven on this or that.

On the merit of original post , I like muscled guys , true although big bodybuilders are not excactly my thing.  From my experience still Tawan is the best place to hunt for them and Alex, original poster ( OP ),  should be able to find one or four of type he likes.

Other place I's try is Arena , there are several hunks there although not necessarily that big as some at Tawan and main advantage is they are on duty , no need to make advance apointmnet to see who is available. Some massage places like , Jey Spa , Sabaidee or Apollo may have some and they will be happy to send their pics if one contacts them  although I'd just go there to see if I can get lucky on the spot.

Yes , there are several on Grindr, I don't use other apps so can't tell but as with all hookups via apps there's danger that person on the pics is not quite one at the door. But can be fun trying. 

4 hours ago, Alex Silva said:

Some people recommended me to just go to massage parlours instead as I am not looking for sex, but the ones recommended for muscular guys have terrible reviews and seem to be a rip off. 

Don't have any preconceived notions about bars and parlors. Is not that when you take boy from bar sex is kind of mandatory, they saw it all and will be happy to collect their tip for something very mild like going to the movies together or just hand holding session ( dream if mine but I'm too impatient).

Massage boys are as ready for sex in most cases but again , nothing is mandatory and very rarely you will be pressed.

As for reviews of anything, even less of venues involving some intimacies , while accurate in view  of writer,  not necessarily may reflect your experience. Specially that is a case when you don't know the writer. His likes may be different than yours or simply his encounter was disaster because he forgot to brush the teeth and his guy was too shy to point that.

Go and check for yourself and remember what Achill said once to Patroclus ' all you need is one bar and one boy in it as long as he is your match"

Thanks for all the great recommendations. I'll need to work up the courage to go to Tawan and speak to one of the big guys. It would be my first time but I think once I see their huge bodies flexed I might feel too nervous to proceed 😂😂 happy to report back how it goes.

• Members

2 hours ago, Alex Silva said:

Thanks for all the great recommendations. I'll need to work up the courage to go to Tawan and speak to one of the big guys. It would be my first time but I think once I see their huge bodies flexed I might feel too nervous to proceed 😂😂 happy to report back how it goes.

I see the same mistake made by @tvkahani being repeated here.

3 hours ago, Alex Silva said:

no need to be apprehensive , Tawan in my opinion is friendliest bar, guys may even approach you and if you invite them for  a drink, go as  far as let you discreetly explore their goods , Being nervous on the first visit is normal and I venture to say most of us were.

In worst / shyest case scenario on the first night you just go there, have  a drink and see the realm, next night you will feel more domesticated and no doubt braver. Too bad I'm not there , I'd be happy to be your companion on your first evening in Tawan

• Members
8 hours ago, TotallyOz said:

I normally take them for fun and adventure. I do get a bit upset when they demand sex before the night is out. I am just looking for companions and wish they were not so damn aggressive.

They want to get the sex part done and out of the way, the time remaining will be just waiting for payment.  They don't have to pretend to like you as long as they know the money is guaranteed.  Sometimes truth hurts.

in defense of guys I must say that surprisingly often , after prayers are said and money distributed they actually wait for signal they are free to go. Even at times It's me who needs to invite them to other side of door. Big screen TV, running air conditioner, access to stocked refrigerator, all have their charms.

On at least two occasions this year they shyly asked if , when I can go about my business , they can sleep in the room. Since those were my regulars I agreed and in one case if gave me  kind of free short time after I returned.

I am on my way back from London for a week in Pattaya then a week in Bangkok, I  probably like similar to you! 

Tawan is super friendly, just go in pay entrance  fee  which includes first drink, chat to any guy you like and enjoy, just agree what you want should you decide to off one but most are really decent!

Worth also checking Jupiter, ( suggest sit to LHS of stage opposite where you enter as boys congregate there between their stage walk!)  Moonlight, Dream boys and probably any of them as all have a good mix and most have some with a bit of ripped muscle! 

Also Arena massage very good and I think Prince has re opened, was closed on my last couple of visits post COVID but always used to have a great selection!

I can't wait to escape Heathrow shortly for my flight to Bangkok, hope you have fun!

5 hours ago, paulfort said:

I am on my way back from London for a week in Pattaya then a week in Bangkok, I  probably like similar to you! 

Tawan is super friendly, just go in pay entrance  fee  which includes first drink, chat to any guy you like and enjoy, just agree what you want should you decide to off one but most are really decent!

Worth also checking Jupiter, ( suggest sit to LHS of stage opposite where you enter as boys congregate there between their stage walk!)  Moonlight, Dream boys and probably any of them as all have a good mix and most have some with a bit of ripped muscle! 

Also Arena massage very good and I think Prince has re opened, was closed on my last couple of visits post COVID but always used to have a great selection!

I can't wait to escape Heathrow shortly for my flight to Bangkok, hope you have fun!

have a nice trip and don't forget about us here

As promised, reporting back :)

I have to admit that tawan bar was not my cup of tea. Guys are indeed huge, but the focus was on sex rather than muscle worship / stripping etc.

I was naive to think that the show would be a bit more innocent - but The crowd seemed to like it .. I left after around 30min as i was not into it so i cannot comment on the content of the entire show. Also the guys kept pushing for tips going around with a tip bucket which felt quite pushy.  

staff at the door were super kind and friendly as described by everybody on here. :)

1 hour ago, Alex Silva said:

I have to admit that tawan bar was not my cup of tea. Guys are indeed huge, but the focus was on sex rather than muscle worship / stripping etc.

I hear that. Not really into the sex or chuck wow shows either (aside from those with a comic element). More of a lycra / speedo fetishist, but sadly that's not much of a thing in Patpong. 

• Members
1 hour ago, moistmango said:

I hear that. Not really into the sex or chuck wow shows either (aside from those with a comic element). More of a lycra / speedo fetishist, but sadly that's not much of a thing in Patpong. 

You can hire your own boy to perform  anything you like in your hotel room.

• Members
1 hour ago, moistmango said:

You can hire your own boy to perform  anything you like in your hotel room.