TomSmithTop

Hotel Chilli in Sao Paolo

17 minutes ago, 12is12 said:

Wow! How come no one noticed before? 

Hotel and sex sauna combined! Only question remains: any GPs? 

No english version = foreigners less welcome.....

I’m thinking of renting a suite there to host a couple of group sessions. My plan is to bring in some GPs, and see if any of the regular clients want to join in. Will report back.

9 hours ago, 12is12 said:

Wow! How come no one noticed before? 

It's been mentioned here, somewhere.

I went, after being to a GP sauna and having your choice....this is like going to Ross (is a disorganized discount clothing store in the US, sometimes you find a bargain in your size) and accepting what you find or who finds you (usually not who you want, lol).....TOO MUCH WORK...

Def need to Uber to/from there....not a good area.

Not sure many, if any GP would be interested in what he's  looking for unless it was serious money, my opinion, your mileage could vary.

• Members

The place is a really big really popular bathhouse.  Overnight accommodations are available but I didn’t do that.  I went on a Friday or Saturday night in October and the place was packed with locals aged 18 to 80 with the majority in their 30’s.  If that sounds like something you might be interested in, I’d definitely recommend.

• Members

There are no GPs.

This mature foreigner left happy.  It’s a bathhouse and not a GP sauna so some guys that you are into won’t be into you and vice versa but that’s just common sense and I know not really what you are asking about.  So, what is the answer to your question then?  I’d say it’s the in-person version of trying to use Grindr to connect with the locals for free in Brazil.

If you’re curious, just go.  It wasn’t expensive and while you are sitting in the dry sauna a 22 year old with rock hard abs might indicate he would be open to doing gay stuff with you.

• Members
4 minutes ago, scott456 said:

Every dog has its day.

Brazil is a magical place where mature dogs are able to have their day frequently.

In my completely unscientific estimation, if I went to Steamworks in Chicago this weekend there is about a 10% to 20% chance of me being invited to do “gay stuff” with a hot 22 year old in the dry sauna whereas if I go back to Hotel Chilli in SP I’d say the odds increase to about 80% or 90%.

• Members
41 minutes ago, scott456 said:

Like I said, every dog has its day.  I was fucked by a horny 22 year old French boy in Paris last week, for free.

What bathhouse did you go to in Paris?  Sun City is amazing but I have never had any luck there.  Not speaking French of course certainly doesn’t help.

• Members
28 minutes ago, scott456 said:

Most posters here are much more mature than you.

Really….?  I started reading the gay Thailand forum years ago when I started traveling to SE Asian in my late-20’s and then started reading this one during COVID and eventually figured out that I like most things about Brazil better than Thailand plus it is a lot closer.

My guess would have been that the average age of the typical poster on her is about 50.