Patanawet

Four o/clock closures.

I am confused.
All the publicity over four o/clock closures in tourist/entertainment areas from the 15th of December.
Well, no sign of it in Silom, soi4.
The bar owners tell me that the late closing only applies to those establishments that hold an 'entertainment licence' and that in Soi 4, only Banana has one (from it's Tapas days years ago) .    This is what the B.I.B. tell them anyway.
This wasn't the impression given with all the publicity and protests early in December.

What is the situation in other areas?

3 hours ago, reader said:

A reliable source reports that Hot Male beer bar will remain open late only when customer demand exits.

Yes that was the sensible way.
No one ever suggested that it would be compulsory. The bars should have the right to close when it is sensible for their customer presence.

• Members
7 minutes ago, scott456 said:

You have never been to @reader

For some the demand has exited. Sleep is accessed well. No need for nodding off reading. If struck with insomnia I can request the endless ledger depicting his strangely conceived check marks about who has actually been where they say they were. 

• Members
49 minutes ago, reader said:

Please check box if Riobard has never been to Bangkok.

th-1184908950.jpg.7b5f80f4f14a1f93536b4e5b952a9e95.jpg

Funny thing is, nobody I know would go to Thailand based on your content here. One would need, in fact needed, to suspend assumptions about the destination’s merit if relying solely on your perspective. That said, there are chaps here without your degree of emotional disturbance that don’t question my visit history and material resources. 

5 hours ago, Riobard said:

Funny thing is, nobody I know would go to Thailand based on your content here. One would need, in fact needed, to suspend assumptions about the destination’s merit if relying solely on your perspective. That said, there are chaps here without your degree of emotional disturbance that don’t question my visit history and material resources. 

Unnecessary belligerency