Pantherz

Patpong is hopping!

7 hours ago, Pantherz said:

Haven’t seen it this busy since before Covid and it’s only a Tuesday! Taiwanese actors are filming a movie next to Sol. Speaking of Sol what is it like? Cute guys sitting out front. Any tips?

You're lucky. Normally  the guys there are older and larger!

16 hours ago, Pantherz said:

Haven’t seen it this busy since before Covid and it’s only a Tuesday! Taiwanese actors are filming a movie next to Sol. Speaking of Sol what is it like? Cute guys sitting out front. Any tips?

I didn't see any cute guys last time I was there in Jan. The show was boring and a number of the boys are on the older side. Hopefully they managed to get some cuter guys otherwise I can't see how they will last. 

5 hours ago, Foolish said:

I didn't see any cute guys last time I was there in Jan. The show was boring and a number of the boys are on the older side. Hopefully they managed to get some cuter guys otherwise I can't see how they will last. 

I ended up going in. The music was pretty bad and only one of the guys was cute after all. None of the guys showed interest in the audience - not even a tiny effort to try and earn themselves any business. It was rather disappointing. 

It certainly doesn’t seem to be a low budget flick: the crews were pros with high end equipment. They finally packed all the trucks up and backed out of PP2 by midnight. 

On another note, crowds on Patpong One approached pre-Covid levels so much so that a cop was assigned to supervise pedestrian crossing on Surawong by Burger King for first time in memory. All vendors were enjoying the fruits of their labor.

3 hours ago, reader said:

a cop was assigned to supervise pedestrian crossing on Surawong

Good to hear Patpong coming back to as of old days. After all, it used to be a worldwide publicised attraction of Bangkok (the Night Market)..
The policeman supervising the zebra crossing on Surawong  should be copied on Silom. I've always wondered why they haven't done it for years. I'd have thought it was an easy and obvious opportunity for B.I.B. trouserring'.

3 hours ago, Patanawet said:

Good to hear Patpong coming back to as of old days. After all, it used to be a worldwide publicised attraction of Bangkok (the Night Market)..
The policeman supervising the zebra crossing on Surawong  should be copied on Silom. I've always wondered why they haven't done it for years. I'd have thought it was an easy and obvious opportunity for B.I.B. trouserring'.

I agree Patpong is busy, but a bit different,  as a third of the soi is a food court/carts. Busy though, cheap beer.