EmmetK

It is Official: Biden Has dementia

• Members
1 hour ago, Marc in Calif said:

You cannot find any verified evidence because there is none.

Correct.  Genocide Fan can not not confirm the US army has killed tens of millions of civilians, or abducted, murdered or abused hundreds of thousands of children, because it is just Genocide Man's bullshit.  What else is a Genocide Fan supposed to do?

I know.  when you have no facts, be like Trump.  Or Genocide Man.  How about let's change the subject?

50 minutes ago, Moses said:

1710841497678.png

It's unfair, Genocide Fan, but I will blame the poverty of millions of American children on Genocide Man, and his genocide.

I told you already, but I will repeat.  The advantage of Genocide Man getting on with the processing of hundreds of thousands of Russians into fertilizer is we can get the genocide behind us.  Because Russia will eventually do what the USSR did in Afghanistan.  Realize it can't win, and quit.   Of course, peace negotiations are an option.  But dumb murderous Genocide man is now saying "Me strong, they weak."  Even if he was less dumb and murderous, 90 % of Ukrainians now only trust Genocide Man to commit genocide.  How can anyone blame them? 

So, sadly, my guess is the processing of Russians into fertilizer will have to continue, if not accelerate.  Good news is Genocide Man is an expert at processing Russians into fertilizer.  You can feel confident he'll do an excellent job.

record-drop-in-child-poverty-figure-2.jp

That was the impact of Biden's expanded child tax credit.  For a year, it reduced the child poverty rate by almost 50 %.  It helped about 40 million working class and poor families, overall.  And millions of kids were lifted above the poverty level.  Reducing the poverty rate of Hispanic kids from something like 29 % in 2009 to 8 % in 2021 is a pretty big fucking deal.  Who would not want more of that?

The surprise to me is that a little more than half of Americans supported continuing it temporarily, as a COVID relief program when the global economy was still in the shitter.  But I don't think there was every more than 50 % support for making it permanent. Part of it was the cost.  Somewhere in the ballpark of $100 billion a year.  And part of it is that the 40 million families who got assistance strongly supported it.  Seniors, who have no children, and would rather see the money go to Social Security, did not support it so much.

So my point is I would rather see $100 billion a year go to reducing child poverty in the US, rather than helping Genocide Man turn Russians into fertilizer. Not that I am against Genocide Man turning his own people into fertilizer, mind you.  It just seems a bit cruel, and extreme.  As I said above, there are many Trump supporters who don't feel any need to defend Ukrainian children, or even be part of NATO.  But most Americans don't feel that way.

I know you are a Genocide Fan and all.  But could you do me a favor, and ask Genocide Man to stop the genocide, and get the fuck out of Ukraine?  Then the US can spend the money on cutting child poverty in half in America. 

Thanks.  You're a pal.

4 hours ago, Marc in Calif said:

You were previously asked to provide verified evidence for these statements.

In this topic, only one thing has been proven for sure! Joe has dementia. Everything else is false propaganda statements stevenkesslar.

The U.S. army has killed more than ten million civilians in the last 30 years. This is a fact that is not disputed by anyone in the world, except for the false propaganda of the United States. You can independently find confirmation of these facts, you still have nothing to do, you are not capable of anything else. Your brain is already being fertilized by US propaganda.
And the clowning that stevenkesslar has spread here pleases only old people with dementia, like Joe and the like.

Yesterday was the twenty-first anniversary of the illegal US invasion of Iraq, as I understand it, for you and other genocide fans it was a celebration. You adore the evil, the murders, the kidnappings and the violence that the U.S. army is carrying out all over the world. Even according to your false propaganda resources: "Between 800,000 and 1.3 million people died in Iraq because of the war. During the first month, about 15,000 people died during the invasion." But the actual number of victims is much higher, especially among children. You can find it yourself .

It's better to be a clown than a fan of "The USA is a world of genocide, lies and propaganda."

13 minutes ago, Kostik said:

The U.S. army has killed more than ten million civilians in the last 30 years.

You previously said it was "tens of millions" of civilians. So what's the exact number? 

I'll ask yet again: Where is your verified evidence for such numbers?

Too frightened? Yes, I think that's it. You haven't provided any verified evidence because you cannot find any. 😂

2 minutes ago, Marc in Calif said:

Where is your verified evidence for such numbers?

Just find reports on all illegal incursions by the U.S. Army into other countries over the past 30 years. Sum up the number of victims. Multiply this number by 2 or 3, these are those who died from the destruction of life support infrastructure, hospitals, etc. You will get a very large number of proven US war crimes.

Still, let's get back to the topic of Joe's dementia. On February 27, he said:

But now the genocide of the Palestinian people is still going on. This genocide is fully sponsored by the United States, you can find out for yourself how many weapons the United States has supplied since the beginning of Israel's invasion of Gaza. In addition, you can find out for yourself how many weapons the United States has supplied to Israel in recent years. The USA is a sponsor of genocide and terror! 

photo1710940920 (1).jpeg

photo1710940920.jpeg

12 hours ago, Kostik said:

Just find reports on all illegal incursions by the U.S. Army into other countries over the past 30 years. Sum up the number of victims. Multiply this number by 2 or 3, these are those who died from the destruction of life support infrastructure, hospitals, etc. You will get a very large number of proven US war crimes.

So you have NO verified evidence at all. Why am I not surprised? 

Now you're retreating and backing down. You write "a very large number." Does that equal "tens of millions"? 🤡

Here's a tip for you, clown: The word proven itself requires verified evidence. Otherwise, it's false. 🤣 🤣🤣

Conclusion: You have absolutely no facts, data, or evidence for your constant refrain of "tens of millions." Therefore it's false.  

11 hours ago, Marc in Calif said:

So you have NO verified evidence at all.

There are axioms in many sciences. This is something basic that does not require proof. Everyone with common sense knows that the United States is a world of genocide. This is an axiom. If you are looking for evidence of this, no problem, you can find a huge number of them. If you still have a brain, you will easily find evidence of war crimes by the US Army

• Members
14 hours ago, Marc in Calif said:

So you have NO verified evidence at all. Why am I not surprised? 

Because we both know the important axioms:

1.  Genocide means never having to say you're sorry.

2. Genocide means never having to say you're right.  Because facts don't matter.

ax·i·om
/ˈaksēəm/
noun

1. a statement by Genocide Man which is automatically regarded as being established, accepted, and self-evidently true.
    example:  "the axiom that Genocide Man always wins elections by over 100 % of the vote"

Poll out today by the woke, leftist Harvard Center for American Political Studies.
Donald Trump +5 in a multi-candidate race. Coming from Harvard polling, that means Trump probably up by double digits.

1. Trump 41%
  2. Biden 36%
  3. Robert F. Kennedy Jr. 14%
  4. Jill Stein 1%
  5. Cornel West 1%
  6. Unsure 6%

https://harvardharrispoll.com/key-results-march-4/

Also:
Is Joe Biden too old to be President: 63%
IS Joe Biden mentally unfit to be President: 57%

Even though the poll that states 63% say dementia joe is toooooo old to be President, that question was just taken at the White House.. Outside of the WH it's more like 98%...

Poor Dementia Joe. He's a stupid, dumb, ignorant , clueless, senile, out of touch, soulless fool. But that's okay. After all, Alan Lichtman, long-time democrat hack, says he will win. So let's cancel the election and declare Dementia Joe the winner. Right? lol.

• Members
6 hours ago, EmmetK said:

After all, Alan Lichtman, long-time democrat hack, says he will win.

Thank you, @EmmetK.  I appreciate your consistency in letting us know you were abused by facts.  So you will never tolerate them.

It's just a fact that Lichtman has been right every time since 1984.  But facts no doubt abused you.  So you abuse facts.

You are so deeply committed to abusing facts that, in this case, even the fact that your cult leader, Trump, personally congratulated Lichtman for being right in 2016 can not penetrate the cult brain.  This seems like a simple enough fact.  But for some strange reason the cult brain repels it, instantly.  I guess the cult leader can be smart enough to acknowledge some facts.  But the inferior cult brain of his followers can't, perhaps.  Or maybe you were just uniquely abused by facts.

Of course, when Lichtman turns out to be right again, you will have to deny that Biden won, and treat him like he is not a legitimate President.  So maybe you are just preparing for that.  Hey!  Here's a thought.  Maybe this next time if there is a Jubilant Patriotic Cop Beating you can get in on that, too.  It's patriotic to abuse facts, and abuse cops, too!

Were you raped by facts, @EmmetK?  Or did facts beat you to near death, like the good Trump folk did to the cops at the Capitol?  Because Morning Consult's new poll has Biden +1, and the Harvard/Harris poll has Trump +2.  So they are both tied, basically.  I know you deeply want to deny the fact that Kennedy will not get 14 % of the vote, and almost all Stein and West supporters say they may change their mind.  Which is why Harvard/Harris has Trump +5 in a five way race. 

Just like Lichtman has been right every time, which is a fact the cult brain must repel, the cult brain must also repel the fact that these poll numbers for third party candidates in March always go down by 50 % or more.  Always.  And in 2024 most of that vote goes back to Biden, as the two way race in Penn's polls show.  But since the cult brain has to deny incredibly consistent sets of facts, I know your brain has to repel this instantly.

Mark Penn's Harvard/Harris polls always lean a bit more Trumpy/conservative.  So him saying Trump is up by +2 in a two way race ain't bad at this point, when polls don't tell us much, anyway.  Here's is another fact in Penn's report your cult brain has to instantly repel, @EmmetK:  

TRUMP MAINTAINS HIS LEAD OVER BIDEN, BUT BY A SLIMMER MARGIN THIS MONTH

As Penn's poll states, it went from +6 Trump in Feb. to + 2 Trump in March in a two way race.  That's a big move.  And I know, @EmmetK.  This feels like rape, doesn't it?  I am sorry that facts hurt so bad.  I hope your cult brain instantly repelled this fact, so as not to cause you pain.

I've said repeatedly that while the primary was on, people were mostly focused on what they don't like about Biden.  What they mostly heard about Trump is "He's winning.  He's kicking ass.  He's strong."  Now that the primary is essentially over, and it is becoming a choice between Trump and Biden, I said things would change.  My sense is they are beginning to.  But it is too early to tell.  Certainly Penn saying the polls that were close in Feb. are now even closer is not bad news for Biden.

Here's another fact the cult brain must instantly repel.  This election, FOR A FACT, will be decided by double haters, who really don't want either Trump or Biden.  The cult brain can not accept the fact that a majority of voters don't like Trump, and say he's too old and too volatile and too criminal. So the thing to pay attention to is which of these pieces of shit do the double haters hate most.

Here's the thing I overweight when I read Penn's polls.  (I know, @EmmetK.  You never read the content or analyze it.  It is too much for the cult brain to handle.)

1.  48 % of voters say their personal economic situation is excellent or good.  Since we live in a time when at least 40 % of voters are ideologically committed to the notion that their life and finances have to be horrible since Biden is President, what is important is that number gets to be in the mid-50's.  It is headed in that direction as the stock market rises and inflation subsides.  I think Biden's biggest problem with young voters is high rents, and high mortgage interest rates.  When the Fed starts to lower rates, which they will, that will help.

2.  49 % of Independents say their personal financial situation is getting worse under Biden.  That number will probably be a little lower in November, unless the AWOL recession suddenly appears.  47 % of Independents say Biden is getting worse as President.  Vast majorities of Independents think BOTH Biden and Trump are too old to be POTUS.  So that doesn't count.  So my point is this.  Among double haters, what is it that actually makes Biden the uniquely worse piece of shit?  And how many voters feel that way?  I think if you think Biden is making your personal financial situation worse, and he is getting worse as President, that is a hard NO.  Saying Biden is getting worse is a clear measure of people who simply can't handle his visible aging, or think he is whacko.  So slightly less than half of Independents will find it very hard to vote for Biden.  That's my read.

3.  52 % of Independents say "Trump's legal cases make it impossible for him to be a viable candidate for President".  58 % of Independents say "he has committed crimes for which he should be convicted".  54 % of Independents say that Trump is "a threat democracy".  So among Independents, what is it that makes Trump the uniquely worse piece of shit, and how many voters feel that way?  What makes Trump the worse piece of shit is his criminality and contempt for democracy.  These poll results, which are very consistent among Penn's polls and other polls. suggest that for a bit over half of Independents Trump is a hard NO. 

In two national elections, Trump has never won more than 47 % of the vote.  So having a five way race will help Trump, by lowering the bar.  But if Independents break to Biden, or even split 50/50, Biden probably wins.  In 2020, Biden got 51 % of the vote.  These numbers suggest that the underlying trend is a little more than half of Independent voters see Trump as a hard NO, and a little less than half of Independents see Biden as a hard NO.  The more they focus on choosing between which of these two pieces of shit - one of whom will win - the more these hard NOs will kick in.  For some people that won't happen until they vote.

4.  In one of my verbose posts weeks ago I suggested that the worst thing in Penn's poll for Trump is that 57 % of people say they approve of how he did as President.  That's fantasy.  Because there was not one day of his Presidency when 50 % of people actually approved of Trump.  In fact, the fantasy has begun to wear off already.  In Feb. 57 % of voters said they approved of Trump's Presidency.  Now it is down to 55 %.   That right there helps to explain why his lead over Biden is shrinking.

I think this fantasy - that people approved of Trump as President - only goes down from here.  For two reasons.  First, Democrats will spend a fortune reminding people why they disapproved of Trump's Presidency, while it was actually happening.  Second, and more important, when the campaign gets going Trump will remind people of the reasons they fired him.  That may already be starting to happen, as well.  But it's early days.  I think this is a bit like wanting to remember the nice things about your ex.  But that doesn't mean you want to get back together with them.

Again, Penn's polls tend to be more favorable to Trump than the RCP average.  So if this is what the slightly pro-Trump polls are telling us, it's not good news for Trump.