t0oL1

Pattaya Laundry near Boyztown

If you took a quick look at the Gay Pattaya section, you'd see that I asked the same question late last year and @floridarob was kind enough to reply. See 

I used the shop's services and found them to be good. The clothese were ready the next day. I have marked the location of Nok Laundry on my map of Pattaya Boyztown/Pattayaland https://shamelessmacktwo.travel.blog/2023/12/14/map-of-pattayaland-area-december-2023/

Copa maid had offered so nicely but I had earlier declined as I imagined her hand washing my underwear, etc 

I spotted they  had a washing machine upstairs for bed sheets so I finally relented. Six dress shirts shorts and socks (shirts ironed) and she was thrilled when her “up to you” got her 1000 baht on company time. 

5 hours ago, t0oL1 said:

Copa maid had offered so nicely but I had earlier declined as I imagined her hand washing my underwear, etc 

I spotted they  had a washing machine upstairs for bed sheets so I finally relented. Six dress shirts shorts and socks (shirts ironed) and she was thrilled when her “up to you” got her 1000 baht on company time. 

1000 baht ? Are you sure it was just laundry involved ?