Latbear4blk

Rio de Janeiro, April 2024

8 minutes ago, Latbear4blk said:

just pictures or video are not enough to guarantee attraction.

I prefer in person...gotta see the smell, walk and talk...too many pictures the guy looks macho and then in person he sashay's away, ugh

10 minutes ago, Latbear4blk said:

I had a lot of items. 6 caipirinhas, 1 jack Daniel, one red bull, one water, one cabin, one client ticket and one GP ticket

Gotta see some of the bills I've reconciled for some friends, my bills on the other hand are very straight forward 😲

• Members

Rio continues delivering amazing experiences. 

https://ilikepinga.com/2024/04/18/bajo-las-estrellas/

Querido @floridarob, I am happy to report that this time the terrace is less open to others' curiosity, we turned off the lights, and did it under the light of the stars. 

We went earlier on to 117 on Tuesday, and as usual I was disappointed. Not only the crowd was underwhelming, but besides water started to leak almost at the center of the indoors bar, and it was a lot of water, right when the show was about to start. We ran away.

• Members

New report written in Spanish.

https://ilikepinga.com/2024/04/21/asado-carioca/

I am having an amazing time, as usual. In that post I share about a churrasco at my airbnb with three boys. One of them, brought by my Number One, I had never met before and was an amazing surprise. He is interested in becoming a GP, although his full time job in a gas station is a challenge as he is only available on Fridays. He had his first experience as a bottom, fucked by my boy while I was fucking our third guest. HOT. Tomorrow I am bringing him to my place after he clocks out. Not only is he impressively beautiful, besides he is smart, curious, and sweet. 

That was Friday. Afterwards we went to Point, Bingo Night, but it was a fiasco and we ran away after our second round of caipirinhas. 

The friend @Novarunneris also here. We have coincided in fucking some boys, but we have not yet met. 

Yesterday I did not go out, but stay home with my favorite boy. Today I am resting and writing. Tomorrow my vacation is over and my teleworking starts. 

• Members

Last night we went to Point. I did not check before their IG, so I had a nice surprise. As today the locals celebrate a holiday, they had a special event with free feijoada, and the food was quite standard good. Besides that, the place was full of hot guys of all kinds looking for a programa. All the guys I have reported in my blog posts were there, with the exception of Jo, the Novinho my Number One is training. The atmosphere was sooooo good, the boys were sooooo friendly. I had the pleasure to finally meet the friend @Novarunner. We had been sharing boys for years now, and it was great to finally shake his hand. Of course, he left with J, an amazing boy I wrote about in my reports.

Soon after they left, we followed them. I went back to my place with my boy I. We waited for his trainee, who came to my place after clocking out from the gas station he works at. I kicked out my boy and had a full programa alone with the Novinho. He was amazing, the second time he was taking dick and you should see how masterfully he rode it. He is joining the little group of my regulars.

4 hours ago, Latbear4blk said:

Gracias for the correction. My English sucks just as much as @Axiom2020's Spanish and Portuguese. Yes, someone with no previous experience.

Well I don't speak any Portuguese! My problem. 

• Members

I always get sick in my second week in Rio. My last time out was Monday. Since Tuesday, I have been suffering some kind of respiratory infection, other than COVID, I am testing negative. Anyways, just in case, I did not want to go around infecting others and I did not even feel in the mood to go out or have sex. It was hard not to go to Point yesterday.

Last night was the first night I slept comfortably, and today I spent the day with I since 10am, to celebrate his 23rd birthday. I do not feel yet as to have sex, so we just shared quality time together, and he prepared another churrasco, the boy is a master at the grill. He just left with all our leftovers (food, weed, and Bacardi), to celebrate with his friends tonight.

I will stay home tonight to finish recovering.

I am leaving tomorrow morning.