bkkguy

do you like the writing style in the bangkokbois blog

do you like bangkokbois style  

30 members have voted

1. 1. do you like the writing style in the bangkokbois blog

ha ha I'm laughing that a simple comma can cause such comment, actually the comma was meant as a piece of literary art, where I intended it to be a statement against mans inhumanity to man and how we should view that through a prism to see the good in the world and end all human suffering......

Alternatively it just might of been as I'd posted a comment saying i didn't quite understand why the post was made, THEN noticed who the poster was and so the post made perfect sense and so ( as there's no delete function) simply edited my post replacing the post with a simply non offensive innocent wee comma. Who knew it would gain such a following lol.

Sorry Mod's, I really should have put a note to say I'd edited my post and meant to but then got a sudden case of couldn't be arsed, hence the comma, I'll know for again - mind you as the comma got more likes and comments than a typical post I think I'll just stick with that from now on perhaps !  :-)

ha ha I'm laughing that a simple comma can cause such comment, actually the comma was meant as a piece of literary art, where I intended it to be a statement against mans inhumanity to man and how we should view that through a prism to see the good in the world and end all human suffering......

I don't know about rest of humanity but certainly I had good laugh so it looks that end of human suffering started with me thanks God and you 

That is very unfortunate. As far as I know, it's hosted on sawatdeenetwork. (Whereas gayboythailand went offline because the owner didn't pay hosting fees any more.)

Now I have no access to pictures of Noom (he would be the person I would ask about bangkokbois' disappearance, according to his blog Noom is in email contact with his friends, so he should know what happened).

Guest topazann

all depends on the skill of the writer really. A good writer can adapt their voice and tone according to the situation, so they might write as a ten year old child for one piece and as a ninety year old woman for another. That's the beauty of imagination. 

My advice to all bloggers write more every day, best way is narrative esays  https://essmart.org/narrative-essay-example-topics/ Do it like exersices, it helped me a lot in the fullness of time.

Guest ronnie4you

Firefox does not want me to read Christian's blog!

"Your connection is not secure

The owner of www.christianpfc.blogspot.com has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this website.

This site uses HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS) to specify that Firefox may only connect to it securely. As a result, it is not possible to add an exception for this certificate.

Learn more…"