firecat69

Back in Thailand

I love BKK but if it is SEX you are interested in then Pattaya wins easily.  Far more boys at far better prices and much easier to set up meetings.

I second that. I live in Bangkok and could go to Soi Twilight every night, but go only once per week and then only for looking, often not even into a bar, just in the Soi. Save my money for Pattaya, much better value for money and I like the attitude better.

Thank you for all your updates, in this and the gayromeo thread.

It was just a question of time until boys I know come up in this thread. One seems to like me (at least he contacts me whenever we meet in real life or online), but he is not my type. For the other one, the attraction is mutual and I meet him every time I go to Pattaya.

Based on what you say you like , you will be wasting your time going to Sunee.  95% skinny twinks which I like.

Even if boys type may be different type tourist in me says I have to go and see.

What about GUY bar in Walking street? Any comments?

Don't want to seem to nosy but did you manage to hook up with Amazing from GR , your all time favorite?

Fedssocr the 2nd boy I found on Jack'd and never did ask him if he was on Gayromeo.  He was shy but fun.

I love BKK but if it is SEX you are interested in then Pattaya wins easily.  Far more boys at far better prices and much easier to set up meetings.

Where as in Bangkok they could depending on traffic be 2 hours away.

I guess it's not just sex I'm looking for. :-) And I only have a couple of days so it didn't make any sense for me to go down to Pattaya this time around. I'm sure I will find enough boys to keep me occupied.

So went out last night.  Started with dinner at Ambience which was fair. Wished I had gone to Cafe Fellini on Soi 3 where the Italian food is quite good.

But was there when all the boys from Boys Boys Boys came out and lined up on the terrace of which their is a photo below.

First stop after dinner was FunnyBoys which as usual had a varied and excellent line up with quite a few new faces since July..

Then I wanted to give Wild West Boys another chance.  A complete waste of space with 2 boys and no customers and it will be my last visit there. They should close the doors.

Decided to stop at ABomb which I rarely visit and was pleasantly surprised with some very nice looking boys including some muscle for Vinapu. The 2 photos below are two boys from ABomb and there were some other equally good looking one. May have to add them to my stops if they keep having such quality.

Then it was on to the show at COPA.  Don't get tricked into arriving for a 1030pm start. It starts out with 2 boys swimming in the tank and after 5 minutes of repetition of the same moves, you just want it to end.  But it lasts 15 minutes.

But it gets worse after that they bring out the line up of GoGo staff which IMHO is about as unattractive boys that I have ever seen. This lasts for 20 minutes and then they start the Cabaret Show.  Be warned to arrive close to 11pm and not 1030 pm.

Cabaret show is quite good with many costumes and some very good dancing and lip synch work.  There were also some stunner boys in the show.. I don't whether they come out on stage as GoGo Boys after the show but they would certainly appeal to me.

I left a few minutes before the end of the show because after 65 minutes in 1 bar I was sick of it.  I would definitely go back but would arrive close to 11pm

That was it for the night. I saw quite a bit of muscle in the line up of Boy Boys Boys  and both FunnyBoys and ABomb had some .

Vinapu you will be quite happy sticking to that area.

By the way I had to give the last 2 boys 100 baht each for the photos.  What I won't do fo you guys..  HeHeHe

post-243-0-65807300-1381815402_thumb.jpg

post-243-0-51886500-1381815527_thumb.jpg

post-243-0-59254100-1381815626_thumb.jpg

Guest anonone

Nice report once again.

The Copa show is our favorite, but you are correct that the swim show and gogo staff are a disappointment.

The show dancers do not come out as gogo dancers. It is possible to make friends with some of them, but it is not a "sure thing". And yes, some of them are stunners. And yes, worth the effort to make friends :)

Don't tell me you went home alone...?

Guest jomtien

Next was Mic My where little has changed .  A lot of small boys who I would guess were of age but certainly you would have to be very careful and check id's closely.  In my eyes there were at least 2 questionable boys who very well might be of age. Suffice it to say overall it was a very young looking group of boys and not that attractive.

Actually, much has changed at Mic My.  The Thai husband and wife who run it are very nice, the boys are of age, and "attractive" is up to the beholder.  Needless to say I strongly disagree with you.  I rarely comment on bars because it's different tastes for everyone, however I've been going here maybe 3 times a week lately and have more fun that at any other bar.

I don't want to get in a back and forth and as we all know every night is different and beauty is in the eye of the beholder. However I was with 2 other people and we all agreed they were all young probably of age  but there were definitely some whose id cards would need to be looked at very carefully. 

I stand by my nothing has changed except the age might have gone up a year or two to be barely legal. Most of the boys were 150- 160 cm tall which can make them look younger.

My rule is I don't off anyone that I cannot feel comfortable walking down the street with because they look so young.  That eliminated everyone on that night even if they had been attractive to my eyes.

We all agreed it was not a stunning line up and it paled in comparison to the boys at City Boys who are also on the younger side but some real model types, in our humble opinions.

As always best to check out the bars for yourselves and you can see what side you fall on.

Great photos and great community service ! You have a good heart !

Will go to ABomb in Nov and extract back 200 bht boys  made you paying !. Curious -did they requested that or you just thought it's fair?

Is first boy Thai ? it looks like Russian to me but it may be just photo.

Second one I'd off in a fash ,bar would be deprived chance to sell me  a drink. I like spark in his eyes but both are stunners in my eyes and well worth the sin / and a generous tip /.

Nice line up at BBB  , they look more man than boy so you're right I'd be happy  in BT likely.

On more serious note I personally do not see anything wrong if strangers are demanding fee for posing for us, when travelling I hate sight tourists pushing their cameras in everybody's face.    What you guys think?

As for bar assessments nothing wrong with conflicting opinions, likely both jomtien and firecat are right about that bar as we all look through our own lenses-good example above, I'd off boy in a second , firecat was happy to take a picture and move on.

So everybody can register their opinion and prospective visitors will make their own based on what they heard, or rather read.

don't tell me you went home alone...?

Don't be too nosy, lol.

This thread developed nice as mine of information for prospective Pattaya first timers and well illustrated at that. Next time some newbie asks for advice before trip I think we can just direct him  to study it.

Guest Garrison

Vinapu, the young man is Thai. He had a different hairstyle before that made him look more Korean. A man of many looks:) A-Bomb is a favourite bar of mine and does tend to attract some real stunners from time to time.

I'm not a big fan of cabaret shows but will admit that the Copa does put on a rather professional show of some quality night after night. The performers are very dedicated and talented and quite a number of them are attractive. And I fully agree that most of the dancers there tend to be more homily in my perspective but they do get 'off-ed' every now and then.The Copa seems to focus more on its show than agogo, though, so that may explain a lot.

I will try and visit BBB next time I'm in the area given all the reports of changes in dancers and the first show.

Mystery solved, thank you Garrison. I was just curious, actually it would be fun to off some Russian and at one point surprise him as I speak quite a bit of language.

I know there are Russian girls working in bars, any sightings of boys? I know there's one  / Alex / working in Magnolia massage .

How you compare Copa show to one in Jupiter in BKK, I think best of all there.

On more serious note I personally do not see anything wrong if strangers are demanding fee for posing for us, when travelling I hate sight tourists pushing their cameras in everybody's face.    What you guys think?

I agree that pushing a camera in some one's face and photographing them is rude. I think in general it's possible in most places to take some one's photograph if you first develop a rapport without having to pay them...unless you plan to make money off of your pictures in which case you'd likely need a model release anyway. Of course with telephoto lenses you can do the paparazzi thing too.

But I think it's fair enough to pay a little if necessary as long as it's agreed up front. I was traveling in Bhutan a couple of years ago. I was walking down the road alone and passed a yard with a couple of little kids. They saw my camera and asked me to take their picture so I did. I showed them the picture on the camera and they demanded a dollar. I deleted the photo on principle.

The two individual photos I took happened because we asked the little muscle boy if he would come outside and let me take photo for 100 baht.  He countered with 400 baht.  I laughed and he agreed to 100 baht.  The other boy was sitting outside and I wanted a photo because I thought he was good looking so naturally I had to offer him 100 baht.

Most bars frown on taking photos inside so I don't even try.  

Interesting that Copa does allow photos and even movies and I will try to post something from there later.

you are both smart, you did not fall in his trap of 400 and he was obviously trying to cash on his good looks - free market so why not. I can imagine somebody new to Pattaya  and little drunk carried over and  paying that much.

As for prohibition for  photos inside of bars I think it's good idea, last thing many people need is their face on somebody else's photo taken inside of bar and posted  on the facebook. Has nothing to do with debauchery, more with keeping private affairs private as it's nobody's business  how and where one spends vacations/weekends e.t.c.

And for 27th time thank you for keeping us entertained with your adventures

Guest anonone

Most bars frown on taking photos inside so I don't even try.  

Interesting that Copa does allow photos and even movies and I will try to post something from there later.

Most of the Pattaya bars allow pics and movies of cabaret shows. BBB and WWB allow also, though WWB make you stop during the "sexy" routines..not that these have been sexing for quite some time

None of the bars, including Copa, allow pics or movies of gogo boys inside.

So I took a short movie at Copa and some photos.   Unable to attach the movie here so I sent it to Scooby and he sent it back  put together on their Youtube account.

Too technical for me.  I know the basics only!!

Taken with an old iphone so not high quality but gives you an idea.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFKkzzObwrc&feature=youtu.be

post-243-0-93085500-1381921290_thumb.jpg

In the last month or so, I have been to Copa several times. One time there were about 4 gogo boys

who looked bored and were very manly and easily in their 30's. Another time there were about

a dozen with several stunners. I agree the swimming show is boring and much too long.

The show is generally entertaining and the best parts of it are the funny parts. Several of

the ladyboys are quite humourous and I find it the best cabaret show in Pattaya.

Firecat is doing a service by posting and I am enjoying the candid photos.

A-Bomb can be a great bar some nights for those who like bigger boys. The boys/men filter in

during the night and it can change from a just a few to quite a few in a hour or so.

Sad to hear Wild West Boys has slipped back. Hard to understand why it can be fun one night

and dead the next.

Mic My in Sunee Plaza changes too over time.

Excellent reporting Firecat and I am impressed with your range and frank reviews. Keep it up!

Most of the Pattaya bars allow pics and movies of cabaret shows. BBB and WWB allow also, though WWB make you stop during the "sexy" routines..not that these have been sexing for quite some time

What old hands consider boring for newcomers to LOS will still be gate to heaven warranting sweat and space discomfort inside their undies

Off to Bangkok for 4 nights.  Decided to try a new Limo Service, www.thelimopattaya.com. Picked me up on time in a beautiful new Honda sedan and took me to the Renaissance Hotel in Bangkok.  1200 baht including tolls . Lot of rain so took 2 hours and 15 minutes about 15-20 minutes longer then usual.  There are cheaper ways such as the bus but I consider this one of the true bargains in the world. A nice latemodel car and competent driver for a 100 mile drive for $40 Us

This is my first time at the Renaissance. Photos below of the room.  Not gigantic but well layed out and as you can see a big deep tub that you can view from the bedroom or you can lower the curtains.( electric switch)  Nice big separate shower with a bench. Great work desk area with lots of electrical outlets and everything you might ever need is somewhere in the room. Even a stapler.

I am on the 22nd Executive floor level so you can see quite a good view.

Had 2 free nights earned by spending 4 stays at Marriotts this year so $130 for the last 2 nights so averages out to $65 a night which is a real bargain. It pays to get CC's that give you status and then play for their specials. I will earn a couple more free nights by the end of the year so January I may do the same thing.

I will try too take photos in the neighborhood etc and the malls and post.  But boys might have to wait until I return to Pattaya unless someone entices me in a bar or on Jack'd.  I really could use a rest.  HeHe

post-243-0-93396100-1381997898_thumb.jpg

post-243-0-60918000-1381997915_thumb.jpg

post-243-0-49039700-1381997945_thumb.jpg

post-243-0-38324700-1381997965_thumb.jpg

Little chance to explore the Hotel. It is a really spectacular Hotel.  Marble and glass everywhere and wood in the right spots.

The lobby and restaurants are just very high end finishes and the place they serve breakfast is really beautiful  The Executive Lounge is on the 21st floor and offer snacks all day and free beer and booze for 4 hours at night 630-1030 and from 6-8 pm some more serious snacks. Very comfortable seating and windows everywhere..

If the sun ever comes out I will check out the pool etc.  It has rained most of the days but right now there is a break in the sky so I am going outside and explore the neighborhood.