firecat69

Back in Thailand

Addendum: far too often I go to boy's places (but only after checking if their room is free). According to Euclidean Geometry, his place is exactly as far from my place as my place from his place. I am going to pay for taxi fare anyway, so if he is too lazy to come to my place, why should I go to his place?

In order to see how other people live as added bonus for a shag 

The only caveat to all this discussion of GoGo Bars is that for someone who has never visited Thailand, they will still have the same excitement that we did when we first visited.

The ability to walk into a bar and find 40 boys onstage in underwear and be able to say I'd like #23 to come home with me is still an exciting attraction for many. It even remains a strong attraction for some multi-time visitors who enjoy the Bar scene.

Just because I have become somewhat jaded to the bar scene , I would not want that to discourage the first time visitor .

You will feel the same excitement we all did and the need to constantly return to Thailand and even possibly retire here.

Maybe you will continue to enjoy the Bar scene or maybe you will use it with GayRomeo etc but the one thing I am sure of is that I have never known anyone who viisted Thailand that was not planning their next trip before their first trip ended.

You should type all this great post in capital letters, I read this 3 times with increasing pleasure each time as this exactly reflect my feelings.

All this musings about great bygone bars of yesteryear my be accurate but in such a concentration  are a bit depressing so finally you put some level to it.

My grandmother used to say ' some people still believe that when they were younger even water was more moist  than it's now '.

I miss bars of old and their prices too but I chose  to cherish more of what we have access to now and when entering bar I don't think what I used to see there 5 years ago but still feel this curiosity of what I will see there  in  second. 

Hello everyone

I am new to this forum. I wish to ask all the veterans in this forum for some advice. I will be visiting Pattaya alone next week for a few days and this is my first time to Pattaya. I intend to do some bar hopping to explore the bars/boys over there. Hopefully I will be able to find someone that I like. I would like to ask how much is the bar fine? same amount as Bangkok? what is the short time rate and long time rate as some of you mentioned that pattaya is much cheaper than bangkok. Will the rate be cheaper than Bangkok? I do not want to get cheated and ended up paying more than what I should (as a benchmark). I think I will definitely visit A Bomb Bar because I saw the two photos posted by Firecat. The boy in the first photo is my type. If I am looking for this type of boy, which bar would you recommend to me. Will I be able to find this type on grindr or jack'd in pattya? I don't like twink type of boy.

Thank you

Short time is 1000, Overnight if boy agrees is 1500 (some prefer not to do overnights)   Bar Fine 300-400    If you are referring to the small muscular boy then you may find in ToyBoys, FunnyBoys, ABomb and Boys Boys Boys.   No need to go to Sunee they do not have what you are looking for.

You may find on Jack'd and Grinder and they will tend to be older so your search range should be up to at least 30 years old.

Short time is 1000, Overnight if boy agrees is 1500 (some prefer not to do overnights)   Bar Fine 300-400    If you are referring to the small muscular boy then you may find in ToyBoys, FunnyBoys, ABomb and Boys Boys Boys.   No need to go to Sunee they do not have what you are looking for.

You may find on Jack'd and Grinder and they will tend to be older so your search range should be up to at least 30 years old.

Firecat, thank you. Why do some of them prefer not to do overnights? Yes I am referring to small muscular boy less than 30 years old. Thank you for your generous photo. After I saw yr photo, I knew that I must visit ABomb because the first boy (standing) in the photo is type. So I believed they should have more of these type in Abomb Bar.

Anyone in Pattaya during 29 Oct - 2 Nov?

If they are popular and take them off early they can get another off and then be with their friends.  There are at least 2 of that type in Toyboys and more in Boys Boys Boys although they tend to be older.  Start to look at 9pm because if you start too late many will have been offed already.

Understand fully. Thanks.

Hello everyone

I do not want to get cheated and ended up paying more than what I should (as a benchmark).

Welcome and do not forget about us when you will be back from Pattaya.

If you pay more than going rate you are not cheated, you may be naïve and not know what rate is or better still -  you paying more because you are extremely happy with the boy and you think he deserved higher tip.

I wish second case will be one in your adventures there !

And thank you firecat for your answers as I'm next in line and looks that mmjmmj is looking exactly for the same type I'm / muscular and long time /

Firecat, thank you. Why do some of them prefer not to do overnights? Yes I am referring to small muscular boy less than 30 years old 

Anyone in Pattaya during 29 Oct - 2 Nov?

They prefer not to do over nights as they have to go back to their GFs or wives

I don't normally comment on barboys directly... but the one in question is pretty lousy in bed... In the dim distant past he was a coyote in Dude and worked in cartier boys

Unless you are into body worship there is very little else he is capable of doing... certainly not a bottom or top...

I don't normally comment on barboys directly... but the one in question is pretty lousy in bed... In the dim distant past he was a coyote in Dude and worked in cartier boys

Unless you are into body worship there is very little else he is capable of doing... certainly not a bottom or top...

Never hurts to try, on quite a few occasion actually married guys kept their part of the deal and stay till morning.

They may not be gay but with family responsibilities  some have better understanding of benefits of proper client service and difference  short and long term rates are making to family budget.

Thank you for warning but never hurts to invest short time tip in order to disappoint ourselves on our own account.

Although I'd say for some reason second pictured boy  from Abomb, one on motorcycle drew even more of my attention. So hope mmjmmj invests in first one and I in second and we can tell firecat if 200 spent on tips for them was money well or not as well spend. Certainly for eye candy it was spent well.

You may see no reports from me for a few days.  I have a bad case of the Flu and it is requiring constant toilet runs for both throwing up and the other.  Not want I want for my last week in Thailand.  Hopefully it will only last 2 days but I know Devint6669 had the same thing recently and he is not completely better after 4 days..

And yes I have had this years Flu vaccine but as we all know it just reduces the chance but does not eliminate it.

I suppose it could be food poisoning but with only fruit and cheese the last few days , I just don't see how.

You may see no reports from me for a few days.  I have a bad case of the Flu and it is requiring constant toilet runs for both throwing up and the other.  Not want I want for my last week in Thailand.  Hopefully it will only last 2 days but I know Devint6669 had the same thing recently and he is not completely better after 4 days..

And yes I have had this years Flu vaccine but as we all know it just reduces the chance but does not eliminate it.

I suppose it could be food poisoning but with only fruit and cheese the last few days , I just don't see how.

Sorry to hear about your troubles at end of such entertaining trip. It could be so called stomach flu, vaccine probably doesn't work for that.

Drink plenty of fluids as it can dehydrate you fast.

And have mercy on boys for few days  as if I'm right , it highly contagious / Devint case ?/

Thank you for your comments. I think I better look for others with the same type of look/body but not the one in the photo.

After 38 hours of misery , I am feeling much better.  Might even try to go to towel night at Vassa and check out Cupidol. Only 4 nights left and then finish with 2 nights in Bangkok.

Will be staying at the Courtyard by Marriott.. Very nice Hotel and sometimes the rates are so good .  I got $85 a night and I get upgraded to a Corner Room and Executive Lounge as well as breakfast in the restaurant.  For those of you from the USA , this Courtyard is nothing like what you find in the states.

I could easily stay in Pattaya because I have the condo all month but I hate the ride to the airport and worrying whether the car will show up early in the morning. It's only 20 minutes from the Courtyard early in the morning and plenty of taxis available. Just makes for a more relaxing last night.

Really don't know what I had so will probably stay away from any close contacts with boys for another 24 hours so I don't give them anything.

Funny how the trips seem to repeat themselves .  I get here after 2 months or more in the USA and I want as many boys as I can get the first 2 weeks.  Then it settles down for the last 2 weeks even if I have not gotten sick.

I keep saying i am going to pace myself but I never do especially the first few nights.  HeHe

When I saw new posts in 'some models' I knew you feeling better now.

Hope you will be able to report a little I bit more, this was one of best threads for long time, kind of addictive.

As for pace settling down a bit toward end I think this is normal. Novelty value wears out and pocket starts showing bottom but never hurts to have one or two relaxing massages as good bye Thailand kiss.

Smart move with being closer to Swampy, last time was leaving hotel during the deluge, it was pretty unpleasant drive from Silom and can imagine would be  outright dangerous from PTY if one is in a hurry.  

Unfortunately almost all North American flights are arriving and departing at such crappy times of day.

Last night in Asia I usually  keep some company and sleep very little if at all, noticed that this helps to sleep better during those long flights and jet lag is manageable-wonder if other have some experience ?

How are rains?

Ok so I made two stops mostly because of suggestions made here.  First was Cupidol.  They had 16-20 boys and a very attractive buch they were.

Definitely mostly GayBoys but not too Fem and some really good looking boys. If I was looking for a boy tonight I would have had a hard choice between at least 6-8 of the boys. Good atmosphere with boys enjoying each other. Definitely worth a stop.

Next was Vassa on Towel night.  This is a tiny bar and it is my first time there on towel night.  About 10 adorable boys on the smaller side and definitely having fun using the towel to flash etc.  These boys really enjoy themselves and all I could think of was locking the door with a couple of bottle of whiskey.    I am a face person and some of these boys were SUPER CUTE and I can only imagine how hansome they will be in a few years.

I have stopped there in the past but not with this bunch of boys.  Definitely all gay and could be one of the fun places in BT at least on Towel night.

Unfortunately last night I had another attack of whatever and thought better then going out.  I still have 2 nights left and am dying for a return to Vassa.

Now anyone who reads my posts, certainly knows that I favor GayRomeo over the Bars and even have found Grind and Jackd useful this trip.

I always stop at FunnyBoys and ToyBoys and a few other stops but most of my assignations are not from the Bars.

However my recent visit to Vassa has definitely piqued my interest.  There were at least 6 boys there that I would happily off.

Now these are GayBoys, some more Fem then others but definitely not LadyBoys.  They are on the younger side but that is ok with me as long as they have ID proving they are 18.

Just let me say there are some boys there who would fit very well in the photo shoot thread, they are that good looking.

Now things change and who knows what next month will bring but other posters here seem to think they have been fairly consistent recently.

This is a tiny Bar that many of you would never bother with.  If the type of boy I described is appealing to you then make plans to visit this bar.  I think you may well enjoy it.

Hope you feel better today and will be able to finish your trip with a  bang  at Vassa.

While boys described are not really my type I'm also face person so hope to inspect that bar in person soon.

Looks that  Boyztown can keep one occupied for a good while with full spectrum from cute twinks at Vassa all the way to muscly men of BBB.  

We will see what mmjmmj says in few days.

In order to see how other people live as added bonus for a shag 

That's true. It's interesting to see where and how others live and how much rent they pay. In addition, they can't make a mess of your bathroom (see Ice from Saranrom) or pee in your bed (the drunken boy from Songkran).

But you have to be ready for surprises. Last week, I went to meet a boy. My and his body fluid was spilled over my abdomen, so I wanted to take a shower. There was no towel in the bathroom. There was no towel elswhere in his room! So I had to shower, trying to minimise water contact (only where necessary) and then roll in the bedlinen and dry on air. Then we had to hurry to get out before is sister comes back.

The mattresses used in Thai bedrooms have a plastic surface. That might be usefull because you can just wipe off when you pee in your bed, but I don't like the feeling of plastic on my naked skin, I prefer bedlinen.

It's interesting to see where and how others live

But you have to be ready for surprises. Last week, I went to meet a boy. My and his body fluid was spilled over my abdomen, so I wanted to take a shower. There was no towel in the bathroom. There was no towel elswhere in his room! So I had to shower, trying to minimise water contact (only where necessary) and then roll in the bedlinen and dry on air. Then we had to hurry to get out before is sister comes back.

The mattresses used in Thai bedrooms have a plastic surface. That might be usefull because you can just wipe off when you pee in your bed, but I don't like the feeling of plastic on my naked skin, I prefer bedlinen.

Lesson learned- when visiting somebody in order to check his stamp collection  is not a bad idea to drop by 7/11 and pick up roll of paper towels. always can be explained that you need it for one's own place to avoid face loss.

Plastic mattresses in Thai climate may be handy to clean but definitely not pleasant as bed surface. 

Again not a bad idea to accept invitation to see somebody in his place just to learn few new things.

Was my last night in Pattaya so even though I woke up too late from my nap there is always Gayromeo.  And of course it is just amazing how often the following happens. 

Profile I had tried to make contact with before and got no reply. This morning on my last day he replied and was in my room in 30 minutes at 1am.

And of course he was the best Fuck of the trip by Far Far Far.  Why does this always happen on my last day. Unbelievable kisser(very important to me) and it just got better from there.  Did not want me to take photos.  I will post review in GayRomeo Forum but his photos there are not very good.

This is one to dream about until I return in December!

Woke up at 7am after dreaming about boy (hehe).   Looked on Gayromeo and he was there.  Had not left for Bangkok yet and I don't leave until 10am.

Asked if he wanted to repeat and 30 minutes later , he was in my room and Round 2 was just as good as Round 1 and that is saying something.  This time he let me take a few photos.  He may not be the best looking boy I have ever been with but he is best at being a BF experience on the first encounter. 

post-243-0-31286700-1383009910_thumb.jpg

post-243-0-20211300-1383009949_thumb.jpg

post-243-0-20829700-1383009983_thumb.jpg