Nikom

Ambiance Hotel

Ownership of the board an the hotel are different matters.

Boards:

Boards permit a range of dubious topics to be discussed and unknown characters to join, bitch etc. 

If the owner wants to remain anonymous, he's entitled to try that.

Besides, none of us are spending any money or making any long term commitment to these boards.  

If we find the web site equivalent of bed bugs in a discussion board, we can log off in about 2 seconds and never come back.

Hotels 

Any hotel booking at peak season is a proper commitment, as you cannot easily find an alternative hotel.

If doing that, I want to be confident the hotel will be of a satisfactory standard and well managed.

I last stayed at the Ambience about 7 years ago and found it was indeed well managed. 

If the owners change, as a potential customer, I feel entitled to ask, AS I AM GIVING THEM MY MONEY  and might want to be assured there will be the same high quality leadership at the top.

Many owners of small hotels are happy to introduce themselves on their websites, although I understand not everyone wants to do this. 

There's always Trip Advisor, assuming they don't get threatened as well.....

Guest darkdays

Again an idiotic post. The hotel has not changed hands and Oliver and Daniel I am sure will be there to say hello when you drop by as they have been the owners for 3 years now.

Can you now see the problem with your talking repeatedly about Trip Advisor and why would a new owner not want to be open and introduce himself?

This entire thread is stupid as it puts people in concern that owners have changed and they have threatened the board.

I am merely stating that bringing up this kind of false rumour mongering is libelous to a business and should not be allowed.

If Scooby wants to allow it then I guess given his previous history of moderation that this OP must be one of his pals and this is a case of what is good for the gander and friends is not the same as what is good for the goose. This type of modertion does nothing but cause members to get annoyed at these double standards and consider leaving.

I am done, and out of here.

I'm with you on this one Vinapu. When I saw the title of this thread I thought it would deal with a useful subject like where to stay in Pattaya. Instead it seems to consist of some weird dispute about ownership, which is of zero concern to me and 99% of members of this board.

Again an idiotic post. The hotel has not changed hands and Oliver and Daniel I am sure will be there to say hello when you drop by as they have been the owners for 3 years now.

Can you now see the problem with your talking repeatedly about Trip Advisor and why would a new owner not want to be open and introduce himself?

This entire thread is stupid as it puts people in concern that owners have changed and they have threatened the board.

I am merely stating that bringing up this kind of false rumour mongering is libelous to a business and should not be allowed.

You state the current owners have been in place for 3 years. 

For such a recent change of ownership, the original post is most likely referring to that change.   Therefore no false rumour mongering, no libel, no problem at all.

Except for your your hostile & irrational response.

I am done, and out of here".

Since you were never here anyways, Good Riddance!

Birds of a feather stick together. Neither one of you have have provided a useful post to this Forum.

Go back where they put up with your negativity!!!

Unfortunately this forum seems to put up with people who only contribute negative comments. 

Anyone who goes around making accusations of libel without the slightest hint of justification should have his membership terminated.

Guest mintun

Does anyone know what is happening with this hotel?  

I have used this hotel often over the past few years and hope I don't have to find a new hotel