firecat69

Arrived in Pattaya

Yes Z909 I noticed the similarity of the speedos worn by the boy (he's rather a cutie !), and those shown in your avatar.

I like sometimes to take boys to Dongtan gay beach in the afternoon and I love them to wear brief speedos, which more often than not involves me buying. Still not expensive from that beach ware show in the Jomtien Centre.

Mind you also like the boys in jeans with no shirt, like the one shown in Firecats post 89, but jeans are nore expensive than speedos.

Coming down to last 2 days in Pattaya before heading to Bangkok for a few days.

Stumbled across a new boy on GayRomeo this morning. Works at Hotel and his English is good. Rent is due and he needs money. His room is 7000 a month. He only makes 9000 a month. I think he shares room but friend went home to Issan. He leaves for Issan tomorrow for 5 days and see mama . Hope he is here when I return in October because he is just the way I like them . Small, cute and loves taking it. hehehehe

post-243-0-49123400-1404880843_thumb.png

post-243-0-09183900-1404880869_thumb.jpg

Guest travelerjim

Yes...He is on Gay Romeo...I do like to look now & then :yahoo:

Take good care...knowing you, I am sure you will.

Indeed he is as cute as they come...

Guest travelerjim

Hehehehe...

He is on Gay Romeo right now...at 3:25pm...Wednesday, July 9th...

Waiting for you firecat69... :p

tj

so it looks Boyztown is expanding with both Dreamboys and Lucky 777 re-opened

I went into Lucky 777 the other evening and the place literally stank. Maybe they hadnt cleaned it since it closed years ago. I dunno

Anyway there wasnt much to select from and so I left before i puked up.

Wont be back.

Guest abang1961

The easiest way to remove any mouldy stench is to

1. Remove all furniture in the room and air them in the open

2. Pour bleach to remove all stench and stains and leave it for about 2 to 3 hours, more if necessary

3. Mop the room thoroughly

4. Open all windows to allow proper ventilation for a couple of hours.

5. Before bringing back the furniture, check for the room and walls once more for cracks...

6. Place stalks of lemon grass or any natural infuser in the room....

7. The room is therefore rejuvenated....

I went into Lucky 777 the other evening and the place literally stank. Maybe they hadnt cleaned it since it closed years ago. I dunno

Anyway there wasnt much to select from and so I left before i puked up.

Wont be back.

Different nights , different offerings. I certainly noticed nothing unusual in smell nor did any of the other people with me or since.

There were 16 boys on offer , and they were playful if not model material!!

I have had numerous private messages asking for info on boys I have mentioned. I have replied with the information requested and will reply with more after I leave.

But I expect that those who get information will provide trip reports here so that others can benefit from their experiences with Bars and Boys especially with ones I have not mentioned..

This board becomes more useful when more members take the time to post. You do not have to post photos but you can post your experiences either here or in the GayRomeo Forum.

Everyone benefits when more members take the time to POST!!!!

I believe I have replied to all pm"s. If not feel free to ask me again. I leave for BKK tomorrow!

But I expect that those who get information will provide trip reports here so that others can benefit from their experiences with Bars and Boys especially with ones I have not mentioned..

This board becomes more useful when more members take the time to post. You do not have to post photos but you can post your experiences either here or in the GayRomeo Forum.

Everyone benefits when more members take the time to POST!!!!

Great words of wisdom and encouragement.

Members should not worry about being repetitive and posting about the same boys and bars , just tell us what you saw, what you liked and didn't like as every trip report seems to en-live forum big time. Most of us gladly  will read  about A-bomb or Eros bars to no end, some out of curiosity and some to bring warm memories or to learn that their disappointment at the place was not that unique. 

What we are neglecting    are experiences from  particular venues and still when we look at number of times post were opened even most popular threads have less openings than say , Tarntawan /9019 openings /  or Screwboys / 4796 openings / threads in Gay Bangkok section. so there's obviously interest in this type of posts as well.

Leaving Pattaya for BKK tomorrow and some general thoughts. Anyone who has been reading my posts knows that I have used Gayromeo and Jack'd, Grinder to find most of the boys I see with just a few visits to the Bars which frankly have bored me for quite some time.

I recognize that someone who is here for a short stay rather then close to a month which my visits are would want to go to the Bars for interaction. That is fine , but it has not been my preference for quite some time. Some of the boys I find also work the Bars and some have real jobs and others are professionals at making money by meeting with visitors.

I was in Pattaya for 23 nights. I visited Bars on 3 of those nights. Funny thing is that first night I had a boy sit with me and I really liked him and told him I would be back the next night to take him off. I hate not following through on a promise like that so I rarely promise it. I did not follow through for 5 days and it turns out I wasted 5 days that I could have had with this boy.

I saw him quite a bit over the next 18 days and he was easily the nicest kid and the best lover I ever ran across in Thailand. And I would have never met him if not for going to Bars the first night . He does not advertise on Gayromeo or Jack'd or Grindr. So maybe not hardly ever going to the Bars has been a mistake. Or maybe this was just catching lightning in a bottle

The chemistry just seemed to work and I am mindful that someone else may not find the same chemistry.

During this time I continued to be a Butterfly , maybe because I don't want to be so serious with one Boy

I really am too old for that kind of shit.

Anyways I saw him today and we had a really nice session and when I paid him , I included a bonus . It was not that much and yet he was so appreciative that I have been pissed at myself all day for not giving him more.

There were others who were a lot of fun and this city really is candy store and I just hope that most visitors really appreciate these boys and treat them fairly and maybe even spoil them sometimes.

They deserve it for putting up with us.

This was a much too serious post so I will include some photos of my favorite in the shower and still no face.

But he needs to eat so anyone who thinks they might deserve such a boy, I will give you the Bar and his number in a PM.

He is not necessarily the best looking Boy in the Bar but I am fairly certain that anyone who treats him with respect will be rewarded.

post-243-0-37313800-1405008484_thumb.jpg

post-243-0-94264800-1405008550_thumb.jpg

I recognize that someone who is here for a short stay rather then close to a month which my visits are would want to go to the Bars for interaction.

They deserve it for putting up with us.

He is not necessarily the best looking Boy in the Bar but I am fairly certain that anyone who treats him with respect will be rewarded.

Again great thread you created about your trip, thank you.

Good thing you noticed that occasional, 2 weeks,  once a year vacationers  may look at attractiveness of bars from different angle than those who are living in LOS or being there frequently and for prolonged time.

I, for one,  am making sure to visit at least one go-go bar daily and if with a boy usually drag them into it as well as long as they agree and usually they do. There are few places in the world when we can have this type of entertainment and it doesn't cost that much also when done daily it adds up ! Somehow I'm never bored with them although I don't off bar boys that much.

I agree with your assessment of how "attractive" we are in boys eyes and always have this moment of appreciation of their availability when in the room both of us are facing mirror.

I guess your boy is one from Cupidol you mentioned in post #6, congratulations on finding such a gem and I'm sure he appreciated steady stream of income for a while as well.

Often best looking specimens know it and their performance shows that they somehow think that good look gives them excuse of slacking on their side of bargains, so as you noticed , not looks but chemistry is what makes those encounters enjoyable.

Have a nice time in Bangkok !

Guest ronnie4you

Thanks for the reports. My first trip to Thailand was in July of 1987, and I will always remember the heat and humidity. But I have been back 14 times so it must not be too bad, but then, I time my visits for cooler weather.

Also, I appreciate the effort made in this thread to consider the feelings and needs of the boys you see.

Guest abang1961

I guess I must be the "oldest" Pattaya visitor in this board... My 1st time was in ...get ready... 1975 when I was 14.  It was a family vacation and for the very 1st time, I saw the lady-boys....

My first adult trip was in 1983 when I went there during my uni days... and as they say, the rest is history... A visit to Thailand has become almost a yearly  half-yearly quarterly ritual... Too bad for budget airlines, they dont have air miles ..if not, I would be upgraded and sitting on the captains' laps.....  

Not much to report here in BKK. I really am just enjoying the city and feel no need to see any boys. At least Yet!. Of course my first 2 days in BKK were very important Holidays and no liquor was allowed to be served . Not sure but I am pretty sure Soi Twilight etc. were either closed or a ghost town.

As always the eye candy in the Malls etc is just incredible. Might make a swing by Golden Cock tonight to see if they really have improved their offerings as reported on other sites. Not sure I will even bother with Soi Twilight. I think I used up all my testosterone the first 23 days in Pattaya. hehe

Well did a little errands on Silom. Went to Cutey and Beauty for a pedicure. The only place where when I say short they cut them short.

Only a few boys on the street in front of Massage joints and nothing cute so I went on Gayromeo and found a boy that I have seen both in Pattaya and Bangkok. Think he now lives full time in BKK. Set a time and he was i the Lobby of my Hotel 5 minutes early.

He ticks all the boxes with me. Deep good kisser, sucks great and loves to get Fucked in all positions and especially on his back so he can deposit a nice load on his chest. hehehehe

Photo should show what I mean.

post-243-0-15902400-1405324762_thumb.jpg

post-243-0-66255900-1405324790_thumb.jpg

Surpise. The boy I met on my last night which I said was such a sexual animal and why did have to be on my last night.

I had 2 different emails for him, his telephone number and his Gayromeo account. I fully intended to have this boy come to Pattaya for an extended stay. But shortly after his gayromeo account came down and he did not answer either email account.

One week before this trip I started sending texts to his number with no replies. I figured he got a BF or whatever. He answered one text while I was in Pattaya and it was "Who is This". Easy to forget an old farang he saw 1 1/2 times.

Then out of the blue I get a text "Do you want to meet" Well sure same Hotel what time. He said 11am.

He was 35 minutes late but still is a sexual animal. Unfortunately at the end he asked for more money then I gave him before.. The amount I gave him was the most I ever paid for short time in Thailand. I told him no but he kept pressing for meet when we meet the next day. I think I will be sick tomorrow because he is too money hungry for me. Too bad because he is so much fun in Bed. Evidently a full time student and just had no time for Gayromeo. But you never know what the real story might be??

Anyways he let me take some fun photos and I hope you enjoy. hehehe

post-243-0-62124800-1405420425_thumb.jpg

post-243-0-08427900-1405420505_thumb.jpg

post-243-0-48232400-1405420553_thumb.jpg

post-243-0-86674500-1405420596_thumb.jpg

great looking boy and evidently knows his worth, hence request for more money. 

My advice - pay up and enjoy, if you don't , you will really sick thinking about missing opportunity.

His smile on the second picture disarming / and disrobing /

I'm sort of with Vinapu on this - if he was so much fun in bed, I'd probably just pay, as long as I also liked his personality.

On another forum I wrote about an incident last week in Bali with a boy who asked for more money after one encounter than I usually gave him. I normally paid him the equivalent of $30 but this time he demanded an extra $10. When I said no, he flatly refused to leave my room! It was an absolute nightmare. So in the end I just walked out and went off to the bank but when I got back he was still there, stubbornly refusing to leave. So I called the cleaner to come and make up my room and told her to lock the door when she left. I then went downstairs and hid by the pool until he eventually had to leave.

That's one reason I don't like internet sites; at least with a bar you have some comeback if the guy misbehaves.

Btw Firecat, I'm liking your taste in guys,especially the last guy posted above. Yummo!

Guest finally

Just a simple question...did you agree about a certain rate before your session? If yes and he tried to press you for more money later I would not want to see him again. If no and he really was so good...I d agree with a447a and Vinapu. BTW I have no idea about the going rate of GR boys in Bkk or Pattaya. I have always been lucky with boys from GC ( "ESPECIALLY "in May) and even in Super A. I know about the going rate at these places, add a few 100B and everybody is happy. No need to go to Soi Twilight, except for a drink in one of the beer bars or Classic B. ( just for the sake of good old times). I will be in P. and Bkk (end of August) and promise to report then, but I will stop immediately if Christian dares to tell me how much money I am allowed to spend. BTW Thanks Firecat for your PM