GoldMember

Japan, Taipei, Vietnam, Philippines and Cambodia Aug-Sep 14 report

Guest anonone

Agree. Excellent report and some great information for others that may be traveling to the same areas in the future.

Thank you to the OP for taking the time to write it up.

A bit late but Happy Holiday GoldMember and thank you for great report.

I wonder how do you compare north and south part of country from tourist point of view, which is more interesting in your opinion?

This is question often asked by a people who don't have  a time to do a whole length of country and need to decide which half is more full

Thanks for the great trip reports. I had a couple of chuckles at the Vietnam stories.

My bf is Vietnamese from Hanoi, but living in Bangkok. You mention crossing streets. I'm not allowed to cross the street by myself, he has to be with me to navigate traffic.

As far a condoms go, he always has them with him. He is always lecturing me that they must be used. Which of course, I have no problem with.

He speaks very little English, his friends even less, but we communicate ok. When he texts me, they come thru in good English.

I've found the both his friends and him, have great translator aps, and use them much more than Thai boys.

Glad you enjoyed Halong Bay. We are headed there in March for a few days.

A bit late but Happy Holiday GoldMember and thank you for great report.

Thank you! Although it is not considered a happy holiday but actually a sad one but for the fake Jews (like me) it's just a weird nice and quite day :) 

I wonder how do you compare north and south part of country from tourist point of view, which is more interesting in your opinion?

This is question often asked by a people who don't have  a time to do a whole length of country and need to decide which half is more full

Actually I had to answer this question several times already since I returned. In my opinion, if you have only a 6-9 days better spend them in the north only. Halong Bay and Sapa are amazing and probably a must see. I originally planned not to go to Saigon but people on Grindr kept telling me it's a fun and gay city so I did go there. I am an urban traveler so I really liked Saigon especially after more then a week on more slow paced places. I think most people will enjoy more the north than the south if they are obliged to choose. 

I'm not allowed to cross the street by myself, he has to be with me to navigate traffic.

You reminded me that at the first couple of days I used local people that were crossing as my human shield. Always waited for someone to cross. LOL. 

He speaks very little English, his friends even less, but we communicate ok. When he texts me, they come thru in good English.

I've found the both his friends and him, have great translator aps, and use them much more than Thai boys.

That's probably it! I just didn't think about it but they probably all use it. This makes so much sense now :) 

Guest finally

Thanks for the great and accurate report. I have spent about 2 years in Vietnam and therefore I would like to add a few remarks. It surprised me that there were no problems with joiners, except Sommerset Apartments which is famous for "liberal joiners policy". I have a mate (50yo) who has a Vietn. BF (30yo) and both were denied several times...even last year..to share a hotel room. There is a weird law in Vietnam which forbids foreigners to be together in the same room after 10pm. I talked to the manager of a 3star hotel in Hanoi a few weeks ago and he told me that police enforced this law at times, unless the hotel had a "special relationship" to the local police station. Crossing the street: It made me chuckle reading your description about doing this. My advice and I learnt it from a Vietnamese friend nearly a decade ago: Walk slowly but steadily, NEVER stop, Never run..Now I am skilled enough to guide Vietnamese people across the big junction at Bin Than market in Saigon. North or South? Easy to answer, if you just have a week or so go North !!!! Having been in Hanoi for at least 20 times I still enjoy walking through the Old Quarter or walking around Hoan Kiem lake, having a coffee and just watching the world go by. In public parcs and this refers to Hanoi and Saigon you will likely be approached by young people who just want to practice their English, they are mostly very friendly and a little shy. If you turn on your gaydar you possibly will have a nice companion later. Beware of hustlers who appear after dark, do not accept any invitation for karaoke etc. About Vietnamese guys: Yes they can be very emotional at times , age and look is not that important for them when they like/love you . It is true that they are not into one night stands, but that s fine for me. Money never was an issue, at least that s my experience. What a difference to Thailand...

All I can say is...good for you! Looks like I should have spent some time at a sauna in Taipei.

Oh yes, you should. I kept my blue wrist band from Aniki (this is for the membership - chip inside) as a souvenir. It now lays innocently on my work desk allowing me to fantasize about that night when I get bored :)  

It surprised me that there were no problems with joiners, except Sommerset Apartments which is famous for "liberal joiners policy". I have a mate (50yo) who has a Vietn. BF (30yo) and both were denied several times...even last year..to share a hotel room. There is a weird law in Vietnam which forbids foreigners to be together in the same room after 10pm. I talked to the manager of a 3star hotel in Hanoi a few weeks ago and he told me that police enforced this law at times, unless the hotel had a "special relationship" to the local police station. 

Indeed, no hotel in my entire trip did me any trouble with joiners. Rarely they asked for ID's but that's it. But, I knew (from this forum) that in Vietnam this can be a bit problematic so I took precautions. For example, when I came with the Viet 22yo guy to my room at night, we parked at the basement of Nikko hotel and rushed in the elevators. Most of the other times I just walked without hesitation near the front desk, smiled and greeted them and no one stopped me. Maybe I was just lucky. 

. Most of the other times I just walked without hesitation near the front desk, smiled and greeted them and no one stopped me. Maybe I was just lucky. 

reminds me an advice given while ago on this forum about joiners ' walk like you own the place and likely nobody will stop you'.

Your report is great "Little guide book for gay traveler to East Asia", very informative.

As for crossing  Hanoi or Saigon streets it's scary at first I thought I will never see other side of street again but when I mastered procedure along "finally's " lines above / walk steady , don't stop , don't run/ I actually made is free thrill and was crossing the streets just for a fun, better than roller coaster.

The same can be said about Cairo streets,

waiting for next installments, no pressure

Great reports GoldMember

Can't believe that you thought the sauna in Ni-chome was the worst that you visited...

was it 24 Kaikan?

For me that sauna is second only to the Original Babylon in terms of a place where I left feeling like my mickey had been put through a meat grinder after all the (cute) action i got there...

It might have been your cruising technique... The Japanese guys don't react well to western cruising techniques...i found when i was there that the best thing is to pretend to "sleep" and let the boys come to you!

Great reports GoldMember

Can't believe that you thought the sauna in Ni-chome was the worst that you visited...

was it 24 Kaikan?

For me that sauna is second only to the Original Babylon in terms of a place where I left feeling like my mickey had been put through a meat grinder after all the (cute) action i got there...

It might have been your cruising technique... The Japanese guys don't react well to western cruising techniques...i found when i was there that the best thing is to pretend to "sleep" and let the boys come to you!

Yes, it was 24 Kaikan. I think you are absolutely right regarding the cruising technique. The problem with just laying in bed is that it's too passive for me comparing to the usual cat and mouse chase that I am used to. I did see lots of people just laying in Osaka's Sauna and this one as well but didn't even think about doing that (especially not when I'm with my BF) just because it seemed weird and time consuming... But maybe that's a better way with the Japanese guys. I must also add that the crowd was mainly too young and too slim for us but we weren't there on a weekend so this might also be different at weekends. Thanks for shedding some light on that experience... I was really interested hearing from someone that had a good time there especially because the reviews of 24 Kaikan are mainly good ones. 

reminds me an advice given while ago on this forum about joiners ' walk like you own the place and likely nobody will stop you'.

This also reminds me of my military service. As a soldier you sometimes need to travel to meetings in bases that are not your home base. Entering a military base that is not the one you are regularly based in, usually requires lots of approvals that you need to show at the main entrance of the base. But, I hated the paper work and tried to avoid it since it's a waste of time. After serving too many years in the Israeli army, I can assure u that if you wave and smile at the guard and enter with enough confidence, most of the time you will be able to enter even to some of the most secured places in the country. LOL. Same logic probably works with hotel lobby's :)  

Had some dead time this morning. Perfect time to try and recall gay Manila.

What I forgot to previously mention is that, again, I had to book a flight out of the country at check-in at Saigon's airport. I then realized that there is no direct Manila-Phnom Penh flight but only a direct Manila – Siam Reap flight. Frustrated of having to decide how many days I will spend in this country, I booked a flight to SR a week later (123 USD). That way I was able to visit Manila for the weekend and then somewhere else I'll decide for 3-4 days before moving on to SR.

Landed at Manila airport on Friday eve. Bought a local SIM at airport (5USD) – same as in Vietnam. Getting a taxi from airport was a bad experience. There are two options. Official Taxis which you have to queue for more than one hour (7 USD to my hotel) and other taxis which you don't need to wait and want 25 USD. I waited this time although I think it's not worth and after a flight it's better to take the bad ones and not wait so much in line.

As I always do, I checked the gay listings regarding where to stay. Manila is a bit confusing. Supposedly, Malate is the official gay district of the city. But, nowadays the good clubs are elsewhere and Malate is just a really old and poor part of the city with some gay venues. I booked Tune hotel in Malate (33 USD). Simple hotel and simple room but it was enough for me. No problem there with joiners. I got to the room at about 11PM and rested a little. Guys I talked to yesterday (fakeGPS) advised me to go to BED bar or OBAR for good dancing. At midnight I decided to take a taxi to BED bar. It's located a bit far from Malate in a nice and safer part of the city. Took there a 5$ taxi.

Got to BED bar at 12:30 AM (7$ entrance fee – including 3 cheap drinks). Although it was a Friday night the place wasn't as packed as I expected it to be but there was a nice amount of good people there. Good music and very sexy staff and dancers. After having my first drink one of the staff came talking to me. He was a hot guy, my age, muscular.  At first I thought he is just being nice to me since he saw I'm alone (and because I am not used to guys like him hitting on me) but then he started to touch me more and to dance in a more sexual way with me. There goes my decision of not having sex for a while. He suggested to go to the toilets for a while since he is still on duty and can't leave the place. Went there for some fun. Later he told me he took me there just to make sure we click before we go to my hotel (I think he just wanted to see my cock before deciding to leave with me). After that, he continued to work and flirt with me for another couple of hours while I was dancing and then we went back to my hotel. What happened next surprised me a little bit. That night was all about passion and the connection between us was intense. We both felt that.

We stayed in the room together until late noon and then I told him to stay with me for the weekend if he can. He happily agreed and that late noon I took him with me to tour the old quarter of Manila. Old quarter was nice and interesting; we toured it on a carriage with horse and a guide (20 USD for 2 hours). Comparing to other cities and places I've been, I think this city has less to offer for the average sightseeing tourist. But, Gay Manila has a lot to offer for the gay tourist.

The second night together we went to the venues near my hotel in Malate. They all don't take entrance fees and rely on drinks. We started our night at Library bar with some awesome drag performances and went on to FAB for some Karaoke. Finished the night clubbing at Red Banana. All places are 2 minutes walking from each other and about 6 minutes from my hotel. All places are good but in my opinion the places outside Malate are better. After another passionate night (or should I say morning) we went to sleep. When we woke up and had to say our goodbyes (he had to go back home) it was hard for both of us. This never happened to me before (while being with my BF) and felt a bit like cheating on him. But anyway I enjoyed it a lot and did not want to over think it.

That afternoon I started researching regarding where to go the day after since I decided I'll have only one more night in Manila. I decided to keep it simple and just go to one of the most famous touristic Islands: Boracay. Ordered a round trip flight (180 USD) that will connect with my next flight to SR. After securing my plans for tomorrow I decided to visit Asia's biggest mall: Mall of Asia (MOA). MOA is a mall that you can certainly allow yourself not to visit. Tons of stores, International brands, Lots of junk food (all Manila is that way). Nothing special there and I don't think it's worth a visit. BKK malls are better. Even so, malls in Manila are cruisy. Some "straight" married guys there are looking for action. I saw that in the apps while being in MOA, and also in a  smaller mall near my hotel and also sensed that just by eye contacts with some men over there.

At night, after resting and still feeling a bit emotional from the weekend intense experience I decided to meet a guy and his friends at OBar (9$ for 3 drinks). Like Nab in Pattaya, G-star in Taipei and also BED in Manila, this club is with high tables in the middle. I don't like these kinds but they are common here. Luckily I was invited by the guy I talked to, to be with him and his friends table. That club has the most upscale crowd, shows, dancers and music I've seen in Manila. Try to go there only after talking to locals who go there otherwise it can feel quite lonely (that's how I felt the first 20 minutes waiting for the guy and his friends to come). I was also surprised that this was a Sunday evening and that place was packed. The guy told me they don't come here Saturdays since it's too crowded. Place is really fun. Since they all worked tomorrow we left at 3:30 AM for some fun at his apartment and I left an hour later for packing and straight to my 8AM Boracay flight. Manila was lots of fun and one of the most surprising gay destinations of this trip (like Taipei).

Several things regarding Manila and the Philippines: First, here too, the two bottoms wanted me to take off the condom :( Second, this is the only Asian country that you have to look really hard to find a local food restaurant. Most of the food here is junk food. Upscale restaurants exist but I did not find any local ones. Third, I consider Israeli's English to be good since most of us started learning the language at the age of 10. Filipino's English is better. Almost native! This is such a refreshing change after travelling Asia for a month. Finally, I know I am generalizing, but it is my impression that out of all Asian people, Filipinos are the kindest ones. This did not feel like culture dictated kindness like Japan or smiles that are sometimes fake in Thailand. This just felt like they are generally more kind and warm people than others. I have no explanation to this impression of mine. 

I'll keep writing this weekend. 

Guest LoveThailand

I have visited the Philippines 5 times. Will totally agree with your observation about the Pinoys' kindness - they seem to be naturally predisposed to be that way. Also - this is the only country in SEA where I never dealt with the commercial sex scene - always some young and hot local will hit on me (I am in my early 50-ies but in relatively good shape). The sex has been always passionate to say the least.

The food - LOL - horrible compared to other countries in the region - but yes, upscale restaurants are good. No street fruit stalls I so much like in Thailand.

Manila though is probably the ugliest metropolis I have ever seen - a few days for the city fun (clubs, etc) - and then one should go outside - there are a lot of beautiful spots on other islands and in Luson outside of the city.

Finally, I know I am generalizing, but it is my impression that out of all Asian people, Filipinos are the kindest ones. This did not feel like culture dictated kindness like Japan or smiles that are sometimes fake in Thailand. This just felt like they are generally more kind and warm people than others. I have no explanation to this impression of mine. 

possibly mixture of upbringing , culture and a fact that country is less visited so foreigners are treated with more respect and curiosity than say Pattaya farangs. 

Manila though is probably the ugliest metropolis I have ever seen - a few days for the city fun (clubs, etc) - and then one should go outside - there are a lot of beautiful spots on other islands and in Luson outside of the city.

The interesting point here is what's the gay scene like outside Manila? Are there gay bars?

Guest LoveThailand

The interesting point here is what's the gay scene like outside Manila? Are there gay bars?

There is some gay scene in larger cities as well - for example, in Cebu City there are a few gay bars (I have not visited personally when there).

But theses days with grindr and GR there should be plenty of opportunities to hook up if one wishes to do so.

Let's hear what GoldMember has to say about Borakay.

There is some gay scene in larger cities as well - for example, in Cebu City there are a few gay bars (I have not visited personally when there).

But theses days with grindr and GR there should be plenty of opportunities to hook up if one wishes to do so.

Let's hear what GoldMember has to say about Borakay.

Regarding Boracay, I think the gay listings mention a bar and 2 resorts. But, Actually I haven't heard anyone going there so I skipped on going there my self. As you mentioned, Grindr is active here and tourists and locals use it - so if you wanna hookup then Boracay is the same as any touristic destination in the world. But if you wanna have a gay drink or dance, I think in the Philippines Manila is your best option. Some touristic gay sites try to represent Boracay and Palawan as gay destinations but I think that's just because they are after the pink dollars and not because these destinations have a developed gay scene.

Having said that, I did notice that a large proportion of the traffic in Grindr is commercial sex. So, in that manner I guess Boracay is somewhat gay. 

The local guy I met in Boracay (will report soon) confirmed LoveThailand's statement regarding Cebu. He even prefers gay Cebu over gay Manila as he claims it's a more cultural gay scene. 

And now my report from the Philippine's heaven – Boracay.

I arrived at 6AM to Manila's international airport. I wanted to travel light so I took my small backpack with me and deposited my suitcase in the airport (7.5 USD per day). It was a tiny airplane. Don't remember taking off or landing – after a sleepless night I slept the entire 1H flight. After landing I took a 5 mins tricycle (local version of tuktuk) to the ferry. Ferry + tricycle are about 5 USD. After 20 minutes in the boat we arrived at Boracay. Boracay is divided to stations 1-5. Station 2 is the center and stations 1-3 are in opposite directions from station 2 and are about 10 mins walk from station 2. Stations 4 and 5 are more distant and in my opinion are not good locations for accommodation.

I talked to some of the tourists there a day earlier (FakeGPS) and they advised me not to pre book an hotel but to come and pick one that seems nice and it also possible to get a better offer on the spot and try to bargain (do this only during low season). So I did just that. Still tired I started looking for a nice hotel. After going to 3 start hotels and not finding one that I liked I arrived to Astoria hotel which is 5 stars. I already decided in Vietnam that 5 stars are way too much for my needs. The problem here is that to get a nice room and a well located resort you need to pay more than I am used to in SE Asia. Eventually after looking at some more 3 and 4 start hotels I returned to Astoria to negotiated price and we settled at 100USD a night. After closing the deal they upgraded my room which was really nice (surly will only happen in low season). This was the only 5-star hotel I do not regret booking. It's worth it and the alternatives are not as good as 3-4 star hotels in Manila.

After checking in I immediately went to sleep for about 4 hours. Waking up I started grinding. A tourist recommended me going to Pub Crawl. A very good recommendation. Pub Crawl is a pub night tour that takes tourists around different pubs and clubs around the island and gets them drinking and dancing (17 USD for 10 free shots and a shirt). People from all nations and ages drinking, dancing and getting to know each other. I really enjoyed it. It ended at about 1:30 AM and then I went back, drunk, to my room to check if there is something interesting for that night.

As I mentioned in an earlier post, this island does not have a gay scene. Grindr is mixed with tourists and local guys who are mostly money boys. Lots of traffic from money boys and lady boys on Grindr. I scheduled to meet with a Swiss guy and we decided to go to the beach together. It took us about 30 minutes just to find each other and when we finally did, it started raining. We went to my room for some 2 top's fun. Again, no problem with joiners.

At morning I was hoping that weather would get better so the island and beach will look like the pictures of it. But weather was bad that day. I spent the day at the beach but it was still a bit frustrating being in paradise and not being able to really experience it because of the weather. At the evening I had a date with a local guy that works as a nurse in Boracay. We had a nice dinner and then went to his apartment. This guy was cute and though usually not my type (too short, too slim), I did fancy him. We started fucking and after he put the condom on me he told me he did not have lube. I spit on his ass and my dick but it did really hurt him so we couldn't fuck properly. He also had one of the tightest ass holes I've felt which turned me on even more. He then took Johnson & Johnson's baby oil and used it as lubricant. I did not know that this is really bad for condoms. After several minutes of fucking him, I wanted to change positions so I took my dick out only to discover that the condom was entirely torn. This never happened to me before.

I was shocked and kind of freaked out. The other guy wasn't and I'm still not sure why. He explained to me that he is a nurse and gets tested every 3 months so he is clean. I don't know why he assumed I was clean (and didn't care that much at that point). I considered my options: going to a hospital and taking PEP or doing nothing. I decided to do nothing and to trust that guy that he is clean. I really didn't want to ruin my trip by taking PEP and experiencing all its hard side effects. Of course, the consequence of my actions is that now my BF and I are having safe sex at home until I am tested at the end of this month (21 more days to go!). I surly learned my lesson regarding lubricants. After calming down a bit the guy still wanted us to have more fun. At first I thought that I'm too freaked out to do anything, but apparently after being so aroused, panic fades quickly. LOL. 

The next morning the sun came out at its best. I was really happy. I had an entire day doing all the fun and beautiful stuff this heaven has to offer. From station 4 I took a standard 3 hour private boat ride (30 USD) that includes: cliff jumping, snorkeling and visiting a nice beach. That was great! After, that I took yesterday's guys advice and went to Puka beach. This is the most beautiful beach I've been in the world. It's a bit far but totally worth the 3 USD tricycle drive.That day was amazing - really felt like paradise on earth. 

What I did not take into consideration is that the sun lotion that I bought was crap. I was 8 hours under the sun and I put lotion on myself every 2 hours which should be more than enough. At first I was unaware of how badly I was burned but at the evening my whole body changed its color from tanned white to tomato red. I felt like all the tourists that we make fun of at home, that come to Tel Aviv beaches and after a day in the sun turn entirely red. This is not supposed to happen to an Israeli guy. I spent the rest of my last night in my room agonizing. Well at least I had my desired day of sun. Just remember, use sunscreen. Good sunscreen. It's stupid sleeping in a 100USD a night hotel but saving 3 dollars when buying local sunscreen.

That night I started fakeGPS-ing to Siam Reap and to Phnom Penh. I started chatting with a Thai guy. When he realized I am going to PP after SR he told me he can get me good deals for a hotel both in SR and PP. Earlier that day, I already booked MEN's at SR but I checked out his hotel in PP. He offered me a much better price than Agoda's price (45 USD compared to 60 USD) and that hotel (Rambutan hotel) is rated very well and gay friendly at the utopia asia so I told him I'll take his offer. I will later on realize he is the owner of the hotel. LOL. He also later explained me something interesting – If I'd book through Agoda, then 25% goes to them so actually this deal was very good for both of us. If any of you want to book that hotel in PP (and I will write about the hotel later) just contact the hotel by mail, they'll probably give you better rates than the ones online. He told me that most hotel managers will do the same.

Next morning I was still really badly burned and spent it at the pool under a tree so the sun won't heart me again. At noon I left paradise for Manila, took my luggage and flew to Siam Reap (123 USD).

Hopefully, I'll start reporting Cambodia soon. I want to finish this while my memories of the trip are still vivid and accurate. Enjoy the weekend! 

Great travel story continues, thank you. Sorry to hear about your misadventures at Boracay, it looks as you did not get enough paradise in paradise. Hope everything will work out and test will come clean.

I like your attitude as shown in comments about hotel and sunscreen price . Very often we look for savings where they are minuscle and skip looking for bargains where it could save us plenty.

Waiting impatiently  for Cambodia installment

When I planned this trip, I wanted to do 3 weeks in Cambodia and 3 weeks in Vietnam. But plans changed all the time so eventually I did 6 days. LOL. 

Siam Reap was more calm while Phnom Penh was more crazy fun. 

I now move on to this short report of my 2 days in SR. 

Landed in the Cambodian Kingdom at 9PM. Siam Reaps airport is small but really pretty. Immigration clerk was really aggressive but EVISA was processed really fast. I booked the day before 2 night at MEN's hotel (60 USD). My first gay hotel. I also booked from Pierre, the manager, an airport pickup (8USD) and a guide and tuktuk (30+15 USD) for the day after for the temples. The rate for the guide and driver is a bit of a ripoff and surly if I would have done more research in advanced I could have cut the costs in half. The hotel is really nice and fancy and the facilities are really nice. Not a lot of guests – I guess it's because of low season. Hotel's location is a little far from the city center but it is a short tuk tuk drive.

First night I went to have a drink at a gay bar called Miss wong. This is a very professional bar that serves really good and relatively expensive cocktails (5USD). After a few drinks and chats I decided to go back to my hotel and go to sleep early since I was starting the temples early. 

Next morning I went to the temples. The temples are impressive and beautiful and the guide that the hotel booked was knowledgeable and spoke very good English. One day was enough for me. Entrance fee is 20USD for one day and there are almost a million visitors a year. My guide tells me that and then he looks back to verify that no one is hearing us. Then he said that the corrupt Cambodian government is a puppet of the Viet government and none of this money is going for Cambodian development. We had lunch together at a local restaurant. Food resembles Thai food but less spicy.

At 6PM after resting I went to the hotel's Sauna. The hotel turns into a sauna everyday between 5PM and 10PM (6-8PM are the busiest). About 15 local guys, were there when I came (Friday noon). Probably in high season there is more traffic of tourists. The sauna, steam, Jacuzzi and showers are very modern, clean and well maintained. Had some steam room action with 2 cute young Khmer guys. One of them wanted to come to my room but he was not entirely my type (too young, too slim) so I decided to keep the fun in the steam room. Place is fun and sexy. 

At Friday night I went to see the show at Station bar. It’s a nice and sexy show. Had drinks with some tourists there and went back to my hotel. That night I was really horny but none of my Grindr options were one's I wanted to try and pursue. I knew that if I don't do something quick ill end up doing something I regret. So that night I did what I said I will never do in this trip and that is to jerk off. LOL. After calming down I booked my flight to PP (90 USD) for the day after and told the guy from Rambutan I'm coming tomorrow and went to sleep.

The last morning in SR I went to the city market, not an impressive one and surly one you can skip and save yourself some time. I wanted to get a nice massage before I go, so I went back to the hotel and booked a massage (18USD) before my flight. Massage was GREAT. The young Khmer hot guy was surprisingly also a very good masseur and did his job properly. He had a really firm hand and a sexy body (toned or even border muscular). After 40 minutes of the massage he started arousing me. I did not want to cum since I wanted to save my libido to the night in PP. I really enjoyed his arousing touch. I did not let him actually give me a hand job but him teasing my cock, balls and asshole was really arousing, exciting and fun. Tipped him 5 USD and went to catch my flight to PP. 

I'm glad that PP is my last city to report. Memories from there are really good (and hot!). Will start writing soon!