Guest barefoot

Gay BDSM in Thailand

Guest barefoot

...is there any gay bdsm scene/life/clubs/places/etc in Thailand at all?

with so many gays travelling/living here i am pretty sure some reasonable percentage should be into sm too - hence there should be ways to meet each other and have fun, am i wrong?

please share any info/experience :)

Hmmm, I suppose there are many meanings for the word "fun". I have heard from some of the Thai boys that certain farang have tried to choke them; whip them; collar and leash them; and defoliate their genital areas, so it seems that this type of activity does take place.

I'd say these kinks are quite rare to find among the locals, and you're looking for farangs anyway, so it seems unlikely that you'd find a club catering to that specifically (I haven't heard of any, for what it's worth). Your best bet are probably online hookups, where some catchy words in your profile might well land you exactly the guys you're looking for.

Guest barefoot

thanks Alexx

where would you recommend to look at for online hookups?

is gayromeo/grindr/etc any good for the purpose?

any sites particular sites maybe?

ps im farang myself

Guest abang1961

This is my personal response:

Seriously if I am a Thai sex-worker, I would rather "earn" easy money by "simple" bedroom tactics/techniques/requirement.

Why should I incur "extra" activities/efforts for the same price?

(of course unless I "enjoy" such treatment!)

Guest barefoot

Why should I incur "extra" activities/efforts for the same price?

no one's suggesting you should sell "extra" services at the same price as vanilla ones.

it's up to you to charge as much as you want :)

...and i was not talking of payed sex at all, i was asking for help with where/how to find people who are into the things that im into

thanks for participating anyway

Guest barefoot

Christian, thanks a lot

recon makes me think theres quite a lively scene in Bangkok...

too bad i'm on Samui, and it does look empty

We Englishman have grown-up with a knowledge of such things, particularly if we've been educated in public schools. (that is "private" schools in  US .parlance.)

I asked my boyfriend about this once and he, frankly, had no idea what I was talking about. Nevertheless, he did recall a falang at Dreamboys (the Pattaya one) who "offed" six guys, took them back to his hotel room, dressed them in school uniform and caned them for smoking. My boyfriend found this hilarious until he learnt that the guys had been paid only 200bht each.

Anybody here ? 

I think you're asking the wrong crowd.  From my very brief, two-day visit to Pattaya last March, I got the impression that the average gay tourist there would be more comfortable with a cream cracker and a nice, big mug of Ovaltine before (an early) bedtime than whips and chains.

, I got the impression that the average gay tourist there would be more comfortable with a cream cracker and a nice, big mug of Ovaltine before (an early) bedtime than whips and chains.

I got an impression you are cutting us short sglad. LOL

I got an impression you are cutting us short sglad. LOL

55 nah, vinapu.  I was just kidding around.  I picked up the Ovaltine reference from the guys on SN.  I'm an iced Milo man myself.  I think people should have all the fun that they seek in Thailand as long as it's safe and not a burden to themselves or the locals.

No, I drank Ovaltine until I left Australia for Japan at the age of 13.

In Japan I found more delicious things to drink and never looked back. But the sugar content was still the same - probably over 90%!

And it's true - kitkats come in wierd and wonderful flavours. Aficionados of bdsm should be "punished" by being made to eat them. Being whipped and urinated on would come as a relief.

And BTW, Traveller123 and Alexx, for goodness sake, relax.

sglad is just having a bit of fun, posing here as a 24 year old.

It's the internet so no real harm done. The net gives everyone the freedom to be whoever they want to be.

But some are better at carrying it off than others.

I think it's hilarious that he keeps forgetting he's supposed to be young and, consequently, is always tripping up by posting about things few 24 year olds would know about.

I'm just having a bit of a laugh, as indeed, he is with us. That's all.