vinapu

Off to Thailand again - December 2014 trip

day 13 continued,

since Om Yim is in the same block  like Arena I went there wih aim to secure Dit from here for long tome tonight, it's Christmas after all and I don' want to take a chances tonight with unknown quality.

Greeted as usual by friendly crew, even if I was not there since day 1 mamasan still seeing me screamed "Dit" so obviously I'm not anonymous there any more.   But I had surprise for them, secured picking Dit at 9.p.m. and told them I want massage with somebody else and picked guy from the lie named Fi or Fay. I did not run far from Dit though as he turned out to be his older brother !

Not a bog boy  but absolutely free of body fate, just muscle!

And massage was fantastic , rght in line with 3 best I had so far. He was using different technique and circular rather than linear strokes and session bordered o oring me to do gymnastics but I enjoyed it immensly as he put his muscles to good use and I like strong massage .

As usual there we showered togeter both before and after massage and he was nude throughout the session.

For me Arena never disappoints and quality of his massage was exceeding even thier high starnadars IMHO. 

Nice surprise for Christmas Eve. 1.5 hr massage 890 , I tipped boy 1500, well above their stted 500 minimum tip but this is what I alwys tip a Arena anyways.  

At 5 I met xiluzer and we went by BTS to Hero where he is well known so immediately we were forced to fend off questions if we are boyfriends and some questions asked were even more investigative so we all had a good laugh.

As always no pressure to pick up the boy and if one needs more time can simply order the meal in their small restaurant and watch the boys in glassed enclosure from there. 

Xiluzer  went  his way and I picked up  muscled and tattooed boy named Nut or Nok, 100% poochai who when we were showering in no uncertain terms told me what he will do to me but I was in a mood to disapoint him.

There were some customers but  by no means place was packed, the times even there was no single client in the lobby , rare sight there.

I managed to sow some confusion at the begining as I wanted my usual 1 1/2hr session and they offer 1 or 2 hrs but not 1.5, but I insisted and they figured out price to be 1150 , pretty exepensive compare to what I pay elswhere ut this is Hero so I can pay.

We showered togeteher and again boy was nude from the beginning, delivered another strong session bordering on mutilation and I loved it. Finally sore spots I had in two places after all those treatments are gone , hope for good, still some neck poblems though since before  it comes to  this stage usualy fun start.

This time I decided to exploit his massage skills in full, after intiial dissapponitment mentioned above  he enjoyed my comments about his sklls and body and did some flexing for me so we both had a good time and 1500 tip well deserved and received. 

There were few boys / at least 10/ I liked in the enclosure so quite possible I will go for repeats, even with the same boy.

After massage xluzer and me  had dnner in their restaurant, meal was prety good , thank you xliluzer for pickin up the tab. We had company of his resident boyfriend there and my hansomness attracted attention of one of their waiters who gave mt pretty good and long neck massage , tippe him 50 baht an most important , we all had fun. 

Day 13 to be continued

Day 13 continued

after Hero, time to start preparing for Christmas treat so went to Arena at 9.00 as promised and picked up Dit.

We went for a supper to some japanese restaurant as I always try to feed my overnighters and then strolled through Patpong toward the soi.  Christmas spirit settled abit on me so I bought Dit one of those fake designer watches they are selling there.

At cost of 500 baht I couldn't make him happier, he was steering at it whole evening when we went to Hotmale for a show.

Show quite decent, quite a few big cock performers, tipped one 100, another red note went to one boy from candle show and still another one traditionally to boy on stage I liked look the most.

Since I was with the boy mamasans left me alone although one suggested we take another  boy for a threesome but I extinguished him askinhg in he would be willing to go with us for threesome.

After show we went back to Om Yim  and had our own Christmas Eve celebrations.

And this is how day 13 finished

Day 14,  Christmas day

In the morning after breakfast we parted our ways , I will not see Dit this trip since he is going home for couple of days.

In BTS on my way to the church lots of eye candies, like some angels went astray and landed in BKK. In pew in front of me was sitting gay couple, holding hands from time to time and giving themselves big hug at end of service. Sure there's possibility thet those were long-estranged brothers reunited unexpectedly but I don't believe it. Anyways did not notice any fuss from the audience.

Christmas is normal working day here but you see Christmas trees here and there and some people are wearing even Santa's hats.

At noon I was at Arena again. This time I had session with new boy there Wes, native of Khorat and recommended already to me  even if he is there only 4 months. As usual greeted there by friendly mamasan and boys and upstairs we went.

It's good that they are moving to new location in the New Year as place now looks very dilapilated  , thanks God boys are making for what ambiance is lacking.

Wes was absulutely a gem, while masasage was on lighter side he knew how to make client heated to boiling point. We extended our session from planned 1.5 to 2 hr but Arena did not charge me extra. I promised them I will be back tommorow for another treat.

Than short stroll along Silom to exchange money and news with Namu  in Bangkok massage , went to Take -a nap to type this report.

day 14 , Christmas, continues

Guest LoveThailand

Merry Christmas, Vinapu.

Thank you for the wealth of information - since I seem to like BKK as you do - your reports are a blueprint for my next trip.

Where is Arena planning to relocate?

They are among my favorites.

Merry Christmas, Vinapu.

Thank you for the wealth of information - since I seem to like BKK as you do - your reports are a blueprint for my next trip.

Where is Arena planning to relocate?

They are among my favorites.

Thank you , I had truly Merry Christmas

Arena will stay in the same building, my guess is they will take over former HIS masage location since it's vacated ever since they closed. I agree with you , when comes to quality of boys and friendliness I grade Arena close to the top. But  now they are very dilapilated and in big need of renovation , hence move I guess  

Day 14 continued

computers at Take A Nap are located at the windows so it's great eye candy viewning point.

Had pleasant conversation with xiluzer there, typed this report an took off to Banana to see Tao again, first his massage is top of all I had, second he is warm and personalble gy, third I wanted to find out why our mestin on 16th did not materialize and as suspected , we did not iron timing properly. He was waiting for me from 7.30 on till about 8.30 when he gave up and than  I arrived.

Another great round of massage , I'm spoiling him and market with 2000 tip for 1.5 hr massage  but really I'm getting my money worth from him IMNSHO.

Than back to Silom , banana pancake for a supper and went to Screwboys to see if One is still there, he was waiting for me outside beaming very big smile on his rough face when he saw me coming exchanging  greetings with working ladies as I approached. For those not familiar with setting-Screwboys is boy bar in the middle of dozen or so of ladies bars.

Since bar was empty of clients at that time 10.00 p.m. I felt charitable, went inside, boy and I had drinks at 300 each, leaved 50 baht tip for each of two mamasans and 100 for  best looking boy on stage as usual. Therew were only 6 boys "dancing" .This is my 5th off of One, where is the butterfly so long resident in me?

We walked to the  hotel and in 10 minutes fun started with usual massage. As noted previously he is delivering  great one and I tip him separately for it. I'm talking about serious massage here. It's very unusual go-go boy gives such a good one but he does.

It was great to have such a hot cake for a Christmas treat , yes,  I'm counting my blessings. And this is how day 14, Christmas finished.

Day 15

We finished our Christmas encounter before  restaurant downstairs opened so boy went to his room after round of hughs and kisses and I took part in the ' know thy neighbour" program having moring stroll , coffee in hand,  through Chinese graveyard  behind the hotel.

Upon return had breakfast and in the room I did some accounting for this trip discovering that my budget is blown with excess spending of 1.6 daily wrth of budgeted expenses. So even if it's only Friday morning, expense wise I'm already past midnight on Saturday. So tomorrow I need to make some hard choices, either cut on sinister actvities or draw some cash advances.  

No complain so far though as this trip was great with no single screw up in 2 weeks.

Now 'm  on my way to MBK, in 10 trips to BKK so far I never been in this retail temple so decided  to see what noise  is all about.

Day 15 will continue 

Day 15 continued, second day of Christmas, Boxing Day in some countries

I kind of liked MBK , this is retail monster so managed to survey only 1 and 2 nd floors , still spent 1000 baht with not much to show for it/ 2 neckties, money belt, 3 fridge magnets,  small picture, soap and 2 toothbrushes as I always provide those to my boys de night /.

Since I hate shopping after 1.5 hr I got bored and left but may return.

Went to Arena, recently I'm frequenting them daily because I like their boys and attitude.

Today was James's turn , known muscular quality and fun personality. He pissed me a bit last year  , wanted to go long time this trip but I told him I'm booked till end / half truth /. Massage strong and lots of fun we had, usual charge 890 for 1.5 hr aroma massage an usual tip 1500, he mentioned 2000 but I pointed out that minimum tip for 1 1/2 is 800 and this finished matter, don't blame boys for trying their luck though as wherever I turn, client seem to be scarce. 

Back at the hotel for usual chicken with cashew nuts lunch and off to soi Twilight ,a I got the word that boy whom amazingly firecat and me liked will start work at 4 , we both were spot on so took him immediately.

Twink but of defined body quality and face bordering on angelic but still manly. His name is Kai. Massage strong and very long , probably longest I ever had sequence of body to body massage with very stimulating torso movements against my back.

When I turned over noticed that his oiled body looked quite massive in dimmed light and hellishly sexy. But top only and not a kisser so he may not be what firecat is looking for. Face wise though most handsome of all pretty good looking Bangkok Massage pack.

I was glad to double his minimum tip to 1500 and will cherish memories of his lustily glistening in the dark body 

Day 15 continues with some promise for a night

loving your trip reports vinapu!!  heading off in a couple hours.... will be in Bangkok tonight!  

Going to invest in massage visits this trip.  Did not have the best experience a few years back.  but you have changed my opinion, and indeed approach/attitude to them.  I too like the sensual lead up to any fun, especially with a nsa partner.  Not to mention the therapeutic side of bending my body back into shape.  

OMG... PACKING!

day 15 continued

most of afternoon and early evening spent wandering aroud Silim, Silom Center and Patpong which I can do round clock exchanging smiles with ladies, trying banana pancakes and surveying talent offering massages along the street.

At 9.30 met Tao from Banana, provider of best massages I had on last trip and this. Went to Maxi's to observe life in the soi, exchanged friendly wais and handshakes with boys from Bangkok Massage, at 10.30 we crossed soi  to see the show at XBoys.

To be continued

day 15 next installment

my appologies it comes in chunks but  do what I can, after all vacations are coming first , duties distant second.

Show at X boys was good , or I shoud say would be good if not for excessive noise from chatting client, music way too loud and mamasans constantly walking senslessly back and forth obstructing view. Lots of erect cock on display, some sported by dimunitive twinks , completely out of proportion , not that me or my boy were complaining. House was quite full for a show, at least 3/4 seats occupied.

After show parade of boys on the stage , asked Tao to pick up  boy he likes the most , gave him my customary 100, plus the same to one of coyotes, quite massive boy for XBoys standards and another 100 to boy  from stage I liked , need to admit that I had a hard time to find suitable candidate but forced myself to. No,  twinks are not my things.

After distribution we walked  to Om Yim for night of fun ending Christmas celebrations for this year, including real massage since as mentioned I like his massage style the most of them all. And so day 15 was done.

Day 16

started very early as we agreed boy will leave at 5.00.

His is a great day today since he will be buying new motorbike and is whole excited, no wonder, 75000 baht to be paid over 2 years is quite a financial commitment for those boys.

Had my morning stroll through pretty empty and cool street for early breakfast to Foodland Patpong, open 24 hrs and food in their restaurant is pretty good, American breakfast before 9 is 59 baht only. Than I packed my meagre wordly possesions and took taxi to BBB Inn. No problem with early checking in, I need to make up for the first night after arrival when I paid for a full day checking in only at 3 a.m.

Always welcomed there with smile, and again for umpteen time I got the same room 302 . I like their rooms and very efficient airconditioning and always feel at home there although at 1320 baht definitely Malaysia and Om Yim are better value but location in the same block like soi Twilight can be beaten only by Take A Nap next door. Unpacked and at 9 headed for Chatuchak market, my first forray there since 2002.

Even that early already pretty crowded, now even more than before since not only  BTS but also MRT  hjave stations right there.  I like wandering through markets and getting lost there but after 2 hours or so I had enough. There are some good deals to be  found - I bought fake Jack Wolfskin backpack for 199 = 6 $, good deal even if breaks after few months of use and nice terracota coffee mug , nicely packaged for 120. I'm not much of compulsive shopper  but took precautions and took only 1000 with me and proudly carried back 500, 180 went for various snacks including great garlic bread and even better spring rolls. Money exchange in the middle of the market offers Silom rates so one can safely exchange money there.

Many people are exploring market with map in hand but I think best is to just immense yourself into it without worrying about directions. Market is vast but not unmanaglable.

Another piece of advice is that if you see something you really like to buy it ot at least note shop location as you may have problem locating shop again in the maze.

Upon return was typing this report in BBB Inn to the tune of Christmas Carols played in the backround / go figure in such a place ! / when I noticed xiluzer passing by so we exhanged latest news and decided to go to Arena, where I hoped to land a massage with nobody less than captain itself. I thought he was jocking when he suggested it yesterday but no,it was serious suggestion  so off we went  right away leaving xiluzer in the lobby still weighing in his options.

As expected from the boss massage was excellent, he was working as massage boy  for few ueras and still from ti me to time does massage to keep his skills running. Great body too , he plays football / soccer / and it shows. So when next time in Arena and you are fancy captain by every mean go for it. His name is Art.

Xiluzer was happy to with his choice so we both left satisfied, Arena never disappoints. Hope only they will be shining in their new location.

Day 16 is not over yet, barely 4.30 p.m.

Guest abang1961

Vinapu,

302 is the medical classification for homosexual- this is a FACT and not a joke.

I reckon you had saved all your pennies for this annual pilgrimage to Thailand and man, you are almost the Numero Uno of massage here... Instead of just one (sex)escapades daily, you had really boost the domestic economy and fatten the wallets of the guys in Thailand and on their behalf, I want to thank you.  

Yes although I can't be there in Thailand till next year, I would really like to meet up with you over "chicken with peanuts"....I want to thank you for all the interesting write-ups although I won't be patronising the boys..as you know my preference.. sigh!

Auld lang syne, my dear friends from this gay forum.

How many days left before all the massage boys are crying at your departure?

I hear they may take up a collection for your next plane ticket.  heheheheh

Tuesday is my last day, departing at 1.50 Wed morning so wiull be home God willing for midnight stroke.

Nice idea with that collection , wish it 'd be true. But it must be not said but screamed loudly - I had great trip this year, no screw up of any meeting by sandbags of dickheads.

Others had, will have some story from African I just talked to this morning in the hotel. Post it later in due course.

Vinapu,

302 is the medical classification for homosexual- this is a FACT and not a joke.

I reckon you had saved all your pennies for this annual pilgrimage to Thailand and man, you are almost the Numero Uno of massage here... Instead of just one (sex)escapades daily, you had really boost the domestic economy and fatten the wallets of the guys in Thailand and on their behalf, I want to thank you.  

Yes although I can't be there in Thailand till next year, I would really like to meet up with you over "chicken with peanuts"....I want to thank you for all the interesting write-ups although I won't be patronising the boys..as you know my preference.. sigh!

Auld lang syne, my dear friends from this gay forum.

I don't believe in any numerology but find it amazing that on several different occasions I was given the same room 302 sometimes with very advanced booking and sometimes just when I showed up at the door.

as for saving yes but not enough, yesterday  I was forced to withdrew cah advance from the card and kissed good bye to my exchange counter with last transaction. Who cares we are alive only once and we are not really talking about re-mortgaging home. Fact is I blew a lot of money for sinful activities and hope somebody up there will overlook that

day 16 continued

In the afternoon met xiluzer for a dinner of , what else, chicken with cashew nuts in the Oasis restaurant on Suriwong. Thay make it a bit differently since chicken is crispy and I like their particular receipt for that my second favourite Asian dish after tea.

I was ppondering options of goint to S52 in Sukhumvit Soi 52, one I couldn't find previously or Senso and lead by Gardian Angle I decided on Senso, great decision. Several boys in the line, all hunks , at least half of them smiling at me but most important Gthai part 5 movie start M was there so decision was made in split of the second as I was hunting him for a while and never had luck.

In fact I gave mysleft this foray as last chance before hunt will be abandoned.

I was a bit apprehensive since those porn stars and models  have somehwat deserved reputation of being too full of themselves so decided to thread carefully and see what happens.

1.5 massage is 1300 and minimium tip 1500 , Senso has well deserved fame for being pricey but standard both of the house and boys is very high. Room spacious with attached big sized bathroom , no shower courtain though.

M asked me to shower in no uncertain terms like I tried to resist or something and wait for him so I showered alone but hwne emmerged he was there and in Adam's dress, so I thought good so far. He also informed me that he fill fuck me with offer gently declined. I thought it's actually very good if right arrangements are mentioned up front so bottom can know what to expect in the end and top may settle for a doisppointment ot compensating activities.

Massage was very good , one of the best I had this trip with long and fast strokes , both I like but are not too common among masseurs. In fact he worked very hard. I could see his body in the mirror, he was checking it also quite often but no interruption to the stokes. At one point I got a bit frozen when he told me not to tough him when he is massaging me but immediately offered that I can tough him after turnover.

I had this quite a few times before so was not surprised, some probably don't like to be disctracted.

In meantime we had quite pleasant conversation, he told me about his work now and before and that he likes countryside, not big cities and is not taking any more movie arrangements and realizes that his time in the trade is short as he is approaching 30. As most Thais doesn't look his age though. Allowed me to tough his distinct hairdo so ali in all, other than no toughing part, it was pleasant surprise to get very good massage and pleasant conversation as a bonus form somebody I was wxpecting may be  bit alof but he was not.

And it went better from there after turnover as you can immagine. Excellent and hairelss  body with matching appendage, good kisser  too.  He was pleased with me kissing thoroughly his entire body and said I was his foirst cistomer who did so. Whatever truth is , my pleasure. Standing to attention in second part including shower together for which he accepted my invitation. Great session and nothing beats pleasure when service exceeds expectations. I upped  his minimum tip  to 2000  and we finished exactly on time.

Left pleasantly surprised and by the way ladyboy mamasan Annie, annoying in the past quite a few including me  was not present at the time.

From there went straight to Arena to pick up Wes at 9 00 pm.  as arranged previously.

They were still  open and this time , first in quite a few they charged me 800 off fee for taking him out but I let it go, after all I saved quite a few times in the past thanks to their generosity.

Asked usual questions about dining together and going to the show but he was not interested in both so we went straight to the hotel by the 7/11 to stoke on beer , water and whisky.

I sensed quite a discomfort, he was not the same cheerful person he is in Arena . Mystery was revealed when we were in the hotel. With Help of whisky even his limited English  did not prevent us from having very interestin conversation about his and boys in general work and life. He is one of those boys who with proper schooling and  if grew up in more upward mobile society could go quite far up.

His discomfort was coming from fact thet he never went out with clinet and was regtetting his agreement to go but when asked around Arena boys encouraged him to go as I have a good heart and so on. He is straight top only but figured out that  he can fuck men if he thinks he is a girl and said f he doesn't ;like something sometimes he just thinks about t as that's just a work.

So again great and long conversation , in fact this evening from both boys I learned more about insights of their lives than ever before. He even told me that he liked to drink but when he disovered how much it costs he stopped and now he has money in the bank, I like that attitude. May be I sholuld learn from him and stop vacationing in Thailand? LOL 

Not that we were just yaking, no, no, no.

All in all evening , night and morning were  quite steamy but we managed to get some sleep as well. In fact it was funny to wake  in middle of deep sleep due to his manipulations.

In the morning we had breakfast together at Patpong Foodland and parted our ways, slipped him 100 for taxi because I knew that he will take BTS and save the rest.

An now sun is shining on day 17

Guest LoveThailand

Hey Vinapu -

Thank you for exceptional reporting.

I know your trip is coming to a close - but thought I may remind you of Vincent's - he is a great friendly person and food at his place was always good when I visited. An additional bonus (not sure if he is still there) - his nephew (unfortunalety straight) - waiting tables and sporting one of the most attractive asses in BKK :)