vinapu

Off to Thailand again - December 2014 trip

Day 5 

after boy left went for the breakfast to Patpong Foodland  and on my way back I was seduced by the sight of Sokchai , boy who gave me massage on Sunday  arriving for work at Bonny's. Unplanned but still pleasant and lots of fun. 2 hrs scrub and massage 1000 plus tip 1600 / double of minimum of 800 for over 1 hr treatments at Bonny's.

Lots of laughs, if I find boy ticklish I abuse it without mercy, nothing beats wrestling with oiled boy trying to avoid me tickling him, no pardon granted unless I'd notice he is getting upset, which happens very rarely.

In the afternoon trip to Jey Spa in Sukhumvit soi 41. it' s considered one of the remote ones while in fact is not, soi 41 is next to soi 39 where Waternest is located, one BTS stop from Asok . Spa is located in the bungalow at end of soi , 10 minutes walk from Sukhumvit.

Upon entry boys cleared lobby since selection there is by picking up boy from the picture, mamasan pointed which ones are present, of course most desirable was absent which seems to be the case always. No questions asked about top or bottom but one can ask I guess. Minimum tip 500 'soft ', 1000 'hard', I guess 'soft' means oral or HJ and hard is hard but did not ask since I always tip at least 1000.

Took usual 1 1/2 hr oil treatment for 900, showered alone before, boy showed up in T-shirt and boxers  which were removed in first 5 minutes. Straight with girlfriend but open to suggestions and asked pretty early ' top or bottom ' question.

Tipped 1200, when departing boys were sitting in the lobby and I spotted one I'll be interesting in so chances are I will return to Jey this year. Pleasant place and pleasant surprise, firmly on the map of my 'must visit 'venues.

Energized walked all the way from spa to Asok and glad I did as lots of eye candy on this stretch of Sukhumvit. Located Urban Male in soi 23 for possible patronage and even tried to cure my gayness by marching through soi Cowboy but none of girls was as seducive as boys I met on this trip so I stay where I'm. 

I was rushing a bit to be at the hotel at 8.30 since I arranged for the home visit of one of my therapists but now is 10.08 and waiting in vain. Wonder what happened, either we did not communicate clearly which I doubt since it was done face to face or  he found another sponsor which is more likely.

Not that I was wasting that time since this report was prepared then.

One of boys I offed last year marched by the window computer is located at , spotted me and said hallo but chances I off him again are slim . I was not that much impressed.

One thing I need to add is proliferation of mooks / pearl like inserts under dick's skin /. Noticed this on two boys already which is twice as much as in previous 9 visits combined.

I will not point which ones as I don't mind it but if you want to know send me PM.

Second observation , if you are Take A Nap resident you are bringing boy at your own risk since they did not check ID, neither my boy yesterday nor right now when guy walked in with another boy from Screwboys

Day 5 is not over until is over

Guest LoveThailand

Mooks? I read people discussing them here and elsewhere but have not come across a boy with pearls :) I think I would not mind though.

And looking forward to more reporting.

If by any chance our paths crossed in BKK, Vinapu - I guess we might have purse fight over boys :) Luckily I have never had problems finding the ones I fancy (good to be in the minority in terms of tastes in men).

Mooks? I read people discussing them here and elsewhere but have not come across a boy with pearls :) I think I would not mind though.

And looking forward to more reporting.

If by any chance our paths crossed in BKK, Vinapu - I guess we might have purse fight over boys :) Luckily I have never had problems finding the ones I fancy (good to be in the minority in terms of tastes in men).

Judging by crowds at Dreamboys or Tawan I don't think hunks chasers are in minority, even if so there's place for everybody under the sun. You and everybody else is safe, I wouldn't fight over the boys, there's always more talent in the next bar.

As for mooks I don't mind them but find them a bit disfiguring otherwise perfectly shaped cocks and wouldn't blame anybody who don't like them

day 5 continued

Since my boy did not show up I decided to check what fate will bring, walked around Silom and Patpong, crowds in both places are not what I remember from days past and this is only second time when I'm here in peak season then walked back to soi Twilight. Passed by Screwboys and immediately was recognized by one of boys outside who invited me with 'boy you took last night is here' but I told them he needs good slip and I will take him tomorrow.

In both X-Boys and Fresh Beach Boys boys on stage still in jeans which had advantage because you can see it from the soi, courtains are not drawn, and they look quite sexy. Then to Zeus,which in November last year had second best selection in the soi after Dreamboys IMNSHO. At 11.20  bar completely void of clients, only 1 guy sitting and them me, few boys on stage in speedos, two coyotes dancing also in speedos so it looks jeans are removed  form back end of soi first.

One boy on stage immediately smiled at me and I decided to waste little time. All boys passable, none outstanding so smile wins and waved boy over. 

Z909 and Christian would be proud of me, skinny twink cleraly from their territory but I hate to sleep alone so any warm body would do I decided a bit frustrated for no-show appointment.

Very limited English so negotiation are with help of mamasan. Boy smokes and is asking if that's ok, yes in the toilet. He goes long time but wants to leave at 5, no way at least to 6 , agreed. Warned that anything before that is  short time  for me, understood. Are you kissing, yes and proof provided immediately, doesn't smell like ashtray, good sign.

He is top only, no problem I need sleep buddy. How much he wants for long time, up to you, I know but how much he wants - I wanted to test waters and so did he with 3000 quote. No,  I give you 2500,  agreed. Do you want to eat? no but want a beer.

I will buy you in the hotel for 40 insted of 350 here, everybody understood,.hard times are hard times.

In less then 15 minutes from entry my beer is finished and boy marching with me to Tak a Nap whole 100 meters away, still managed to warn me his cock very big, true as I found very soon, not an unpleasant confirmation.

In the room we did not waste to much time and I must say Tai /his name. forgot number / kept his side of the bargain, although rised up 2-3 times at night to check the time and left promplty at 6.03. But whole night made sure he is clinging to me closely and even invented one more way of doing so One from Screwboys did not practice night before, will give him a chance to do so.  Probably considering circumstancs I would go away with 2000 if not less let him have 2500, not my type but at least no excuses, warm body and really impressive piece of appendage.

Walked him down at 6, he took taxi, did not ask for money , I wouldn't give him anyways. And I walked to my usual breakfasting place at Foodland Patpong to take advantage of their 59 baht before 9 breakfast special.

Take A Nap provides breakfast but is very basic  / coffee, tea, toast with jam,  fried eggs, frankfurters and rice /, still good value considering their charges and backpackers can pig on it because it's buffet style. And so  day 6 started.

Thanks Vinapu for these excellent reports of your activities in Bkk. I wonder if the desire to leave in the early morning is common with Bkk boys (I spend most time in Pats). I am sexually most active then and love to wake up with a warm brown twinky body next to me and with my cock erect. I would have not liked your boy keeping checking the time. I like to believe that the boy is enjoying being in my bed even though probably he is not.

Thanks Vinapu for these excellent reports of your activities in Bkk. I wonder if the desire to leave in the early morning is common with Bkk boys (I spend most time in Pats). I am sexually most active then and love to wake up with a warm brown twinky body next to me and with my cock erect. I would have not liked your boy keeping checking the time. I like to believe that the boy is enjoying being in my bed even though probably he is not.

I'd not built any theory based on geography, I don't think it depends of BKK or PTY rather if boy has daytime job or not. As long as they tell me when thay want to leave and I accept this I have no problem even if they set alarmclock at 4 a.m.

Same like you I like morning activities better, it's why I like long time, not to mention long time is more warm skin per hour.

As for boy's enjoyment you may be right but I found quite a few of them sporting hardon as soon as they  undressed so even if they don't like us  they may like situation they are in. Every time they undress and are hard already  it costs me 500 so I monitor those things closely.

Evidently his GF was waiting and I am restless sleeper so him waking up 2 times would not bother me. . He met the bargain and that is all you should expect.

At least he was honest in the negotiations.

absotutely and there's not a yota of complain from me, contract delivered as negotiated and on time,

we wish it's always the case as I learnt earlier when boy did not show but I'm still OK,   I know him for a while and I think we just miscommunicated timing 

In general, the Russians have very little interest in Thai guys. They are interested in other Russian guys and almost

never tip, off or even flit with the Thai boys. It is so repressive in Russia, they come to Pattaya to be free from their

nightmarish gay hating society and the warm weather and beaches also entice.

The Thai guys would starve if they depended on the Russians.

Hmmmm, don't agree with this - reading Russian boards shows different.

Although, there is a saying "love was invented by Russians with purpose not to pay money for sex" :)

Anyway, with this dramatic ruble fall not so many Russians can afford to go overseas... I am personally sitting in Moscow and just can answer my friend questions in Line "No, mai dai come to Pattaya this New Year. I am really sad and sorry".

So reading Vinapu's and your, guys, reports is cheering - thanks for this :)

Hmmmm, don't agree with this - reading Russian boards shows different.

Although, there is a saying "love was invented by Russians with purpose not to pay money for sex" :)

Anyway, with this dramatic ruble fall not so many Russians can afford to go overseas... I am personally sitting in Moscow and just can answer my friend questions in Line "No, mai dai come to Pattaya this New Year. I am really sad and sorry".

So reading Vinapu's and your, guys, reports is cheering - thanks for this :)

I was hoping you will wade into discussion and thank you you did. 

Nothing wrong with looking for free sex but if one goes to Pattaya must be  prepared to pay the same way like one entering church must be prepared to take hat off. 

I'm not in country with wild currency fluctuations but I gather my funds for trip  by buying 100 usd every week at whatever rate is , this year I won due to  drop in domestic currency. If I exchange my money on day before departure I'd have 378 USD less at my disposal. But not always works, in 2011 was almost opposite.

Will report on day 6 after arrival in Pattaya later today, three excellent encounters at Urban Male , V Club and another off of One from Screwboys, sun is shining on me so far this trip.

If anyone goes to Screw Boys, I would like to know if number 69 Dto from Kalasin is in (or even better: his phone number or Line or facebook).

was not there yesterday at 9  / few boys , all with low numbers , my 47 being highest , it's how I know, but I was there may be 5 minutes so it means nothing, will ask next time  as there's no way I will not off this One / 47 name is One / again

Guest LoveThailand

Regular flight from MSK should be fine; charter - I'd be wary of. There have been a string of financial problems with many Russian tour operators/budget airlines.

Moses, how many hours is the flight from Moscow to Bangkok? And what model airplanes are flown?

8.5-9 hours non-stop, 12-14 hours with 1 stop in Novosibirsk (third biggest Russian city, located in the middle of Siberia), usually B777, B767, sometimes B747

day 6

pretty cool at least for BKK standard in the morning, today I will be exploring further areas so armed myself with BTS day ticked, cost  130 and valid for unlimited travel on BTS but be warned - is valid on the day of issue only so you can but an advance ticket.

Saphan Kwai karaokes and only go-go here Be_High, all in Pradiphat soi 20 still there, it was morning so all closed obviously, than walked one station down to soi Ari 4 to locate VClub for further visit, did not know yet it will be today, than checked where vans to Pattaya are departing from Victory Monument .

From there to Phaya Thai station to discover that express service to the airport is not operational at this time , at least from that station but CITY LINK works the same as before, every 15 mins from 6-24. Hopped on that train to Makkasan and walked new walkway from there to Petchaburi MRT / underground /. There was some discussion about that on other forum so I'm confirming for all that walkway is completely covered all the way to station and no need to cross any streets. you can walk with heavy luggage since there is escalator where you need to climb stairs.

Than to China Eastern Airlines office to make sure reservation is ok since it were some changes and happily discovered I will have 2 more hours in BKK before departure.

Since they were reports in another thread that Body Club ressurected in Sukhumvit soi 97 I jumped on BTS and went to Bank Chack station to look for the place but did not find it in neither sois 93, 95, 97, 97/1 and 99 nor on the streatch of Sukhumvit between them. Either I'm blind or stupid or they moved but still did not replace sign with their name ,no idea.

Not that I was frustrated as one station closer to the center is On Nut in vicinity of there is S52 spa I wanted to check. Same , same , surveyed all forks of soi 52 and did not find it. Quite possibly thay are very discreet and don't have a sign and I did not have house # with me. No problem , moving closer in soi 23 there's Urban Male place I remember because few  years  ago I went there and just chickened out before  entry.

Good luck returned since I was greeted at the door by my type muscular hunk. 7 boys in congregation at that time 4-5 p.m. , all acceptable but I took one just described, his name is M, 1.5 hr oil massage 950, minimum tip 1000, length of time not indicated for tip. No top/bottom questions like at Shape so it's assumed client will ask.

Massage was great, muscle power of well built guy showed. Afters would be available but we finished at caressing stage, very pleasant since I had another designs for today. Showered alone before but together after, boy was naked from very early stages and standing to attention readily. Great experience, will likely return this trip since I liked their assembly  time -all type boys at hand. Tipped boy 1200

Unexpectedly for myself walking back to the Asok station I decided to return to VClub today and I'm glad I did.

Entry to the V Club is at end on narrow corridor to the left of entry to the  Chakran sauna in the same building.You need to climb stairs to the second  floor where in the lobby I was invited to sit down , check the menu, prices similar to Urban Male but minimum tip is time tested - 1 hr 1000, 1.5 hr 1500 and 2 hrs- 2000.

After that I was invited to walk arround to check avalible boys in two glassed enclosures and before I managed to ask if Troy is avialable / boy recommended by one of my friends / I saw suitable hunk , smiling at me at that. Off we went for another 1.5 hr oil massage , cost of 950. Experience almost similar to one at Urban Male, showered alone before, together after. Another very strong massage I enjoy so much, great bodied boy, his name is So. Since I discovered boy is ticklish we had good round of laughs when he tried to wrestle his oiled body from me .Tip as suggested 1500

Day so far great and more of good to come as I headed straight to Screwboys where I hoped One, one I already offed 2 time will be waiting as agreed for me at 9 p.m.

Bar empty at that time , few boys in their checkered speedos but my did not even bother to undress waiting for me. No drinks, off fee today back to 450, 50 tip to mamasan who did nothing but they helped me before and hope will in the future. In few minutes we were in my room for round of beer before promised massage started.

When he offered massage last time    i thought it will be just cat caressing but by stronger boy and then one of biggest and most pleasant surprises came  - he deliverd very strong and skilfull massage so obviously was trained in it , in the morning admitted that he worked at massage shop before. It shows to extend that I 'd consider to off him just to get massage and I'm not saying this because I consider him gem of this trip. So pleased was I that gave him right away 500 massage tip with he was as surprised as me with his skills. Did not I mention that at one point I even dozed off for a good while.

After that we went to bed for our usual fun. Great , great boy, knows what I like and what he wants and somehowe we are compatible. No I'm not developing love for him, it rather pleasure we have from time to time when purchase turns to be much  more enjoyable than we anticipated be it a car, sofa bed or just coffee mug when we  find drinking morning cofee always from that one only even if our cupborad if full of them.

At 7.30 in the morning he announced in his style I love too, 'we go eat and I go home'. Last two times he declined breakfast offer, so it was not trying to extract anything from me, no. This time did not get taxi money and did not ask fot it either / this could be death kiss , no matter how I like him /.

And so day 6 finished and day 7 started when I landed in Pattaya, it's 7.30 p[.m. only and I already say ' Mum, can we go back to BKK" but about it later as I have another highest level meeting shortly

I was hoping you will wade into discussion and thank you you did. 

Nothing wrong with looking for free sex but if one goes to Pattaya must be  prepared to pay the same way like one entering church must be prepared to take hat off. 

I'm not in country with wild currency fluctuations but I gather my funds for trip  by buying 100 usd every week at whatever rate is , this year I won due to  drop in domestic currency. If I exchange my money on day before departure I'd have 378 USD less at my disposal. But not always works, in 2011 was almost opposite.

Will report on day 6 after arrival in Pattaya later today, three excellent encounters at Urban Male , V Club and another off of One from Screwboys, sun is shining on me so far this trip.

1moRussian is still a young man. Most of us are 20 + years older. I based my opinion on observations at Serene Bar and

several conversations with the Thai staff working there. The median age of the gay Russians is a decade or two younger

than other farangs from the West and Australia/NZ.

Vinapu, it could be helpful to use Line messenger, when you are searching a massage shop. I know, you are not keen to give your mobile number to boys, but using Line helped me to locate S52 and to book boys I wanted. And they still post new pictures of their staff - that is really good to find a couple of hot new photos during your morning commute to the office :)

Vinapu, it could be helpful to use Line messenger, when you are searching a massage shop. I know, you are not keen to give your mobile number to boys, but using Line helped me to locate S52 and to book boys I wanted. And they still post new pictures of their staff - that is really good to find a couple of hot new photos during your morning commute to the office :)

will try to locate them again time permitting just out of curiosity of what I had missed.

No, giving phone numbers . e-mail address etc to the boys is not going to happen. I'm not desperate and don't need any buffalo stories.

In fact as soon as boys want anything from me they are  blacklisted and to their credit I must say is happening rarely

Day 7

Packed and decided to try to get to Pattaya using Victory Monument van. Easy to locate, van are departing every 20 mins so no need to worry about timetables , cost 100 baht. In 5 minutes I was already in. Chosed seat wisely- in the last , least popular row , seat beside me was onlu one vacate so could place my suitcase there. Disadvantage of vans is that there's no luggage space but still one can buy extra seat just for luggage. 

In 2.5 hr  we arrived, heavy traffic on the highway even if that's mid-week and 10 a m only. One can see that Thailand is not an idle country and there's plenty of economic activity.

Stupid enough did not leave van at Wat Chai, very close to Boyztown and took it till end which happens to be at Bali Hai pier of whatever is the name so another 80 baht went for motorbike taxi / I know it's too much but I can live with overpaying 30 baht.

By coincidence I was given the same room I had last time at the hotel.. A/C and room safe work perfect, breakfast not included, price for 3 nights 3550 tax included. Room not very big but comfortable enough. Only thing I don't like are partition like bathroom door poorly preventing potentially embarassing bathroom noises but that's detail.

Did errands arround the Boyztown and set off for Magnolia , It's about 20 minutes walk from hotel, weather perfect.

Timing of arrivel was poor - few boys on lunch , few doing outcalls so only one on duty , nice and firm body so I did not mind there's no choice and ordered usual 90 minutes oil massage at 650, minimium tip is 600.

Left to shower alone.Boy arrived wrapped in towel which was shed very soon.

Masage great, one of three best this trip but he was a  too fast going to happy ending with serious advances starting as soon as my first leg was done. This is not what I wanted and liked and unfortunately we did not met there.  Shortly I was reprimanded ' why you are toughing my cock if I can't tough yours ' like I was depriving him some chunk of contractual obligation.

Massage continued and still was great but we both were frustrated. Boy likely because he was trying so hard and did not understand what this stupid farang wants / first massage , we worry about the rest later /. I was not happy with speed of advances as I like slow approach to things intimate  and never had a case boy did not get it.

So something I anticipated highly turned into waitig for it to end ASAP. We finished on time though. I was left to shower alone, boy did not even wait for his tip, another first for me. Downstairs offered hot tea, tip of 1000 accepted matter of factly, no usual good bye wais , handshakes and hugs.

Big contrast with last year when I was given ride back to town by the boss himself / absent today at time of my visit /.

Still 24 hrs later I wonder WTF went wrong? Definitely  he did not read me well which upset both of us. But I'm going there to have my pleasure , not pleasure boy at my expense.

So no more  Magnolia  this trip, I was planning to go daily when in PTY . I wouldn't mind going still , massage was great but seeing potential for future aggravation I rather don't upset situation further since I did not grasp a fuss still.

Strange ?!?

Walked back wandering throughout TukCom area, quite a few hunks at various massage places. Back  at the hotel at 8 for meeting with firecat. He reported his impression already in his thread. No problem recognizing each other. Casa Fellini dinner, truly good food and this comes from me not being big lover of italian cusine.

Than we set for grand bar tour with Toy boys first where I was surprised by scarcity of clinets , may be 5 or 6 total . Quite a few  boys on stage, eyed one with possiblity of offing him so indroduced myself by way of slipping 100 baht into his underwear just in case. Actually it was quite a few I'd consider. Next step Funny Boys where we stopped at the door,  since firecat did not like what he saw we did not wander in. 

Than around the corner to ABomb, again almost no customers but stage populated by few of my types so left not one , but two traditional 100 tips to best looking boys. There's potential for me at thie place !

Timing of BoyzBoyzBoyz show approached so went there, boys were still parading on the stage with all types from young twinks to potbellied potential granddaddy. #22 had great body and liked as he knows it beacuse face was unsmiling . I'd consider him until #65  appeared, muscly with rugged face. Even firecat noticed that I 'm looking for trouble chasing all these rough looking hunks but  thare's nothing like smile on manly rugged face . And when boy noticed my interest smile appeared and it was only matter of time contract will be sealed. 100 baht slipped in his underwers as initial offering.

Show was great , lots of hard cocks on display , some of them attached to very light framed boys like to compensate  here for there. BBoys were fantastic with both twins, high energy performance , gread body in the candle show, subtly erotic  shower number. We both enjoyed it along with audience, with tips lavished on some boys. Bar was 3/4 if not more full but after the show most of patrons departed and so did us.

After we parted our ways I went back to the bar, called boy over , made sure he goes long time and kisses. One of his friends heard that question and motioned me to kiss my boy right there but I did not not being sure boy would appreciate it. Asked how much he wants for long time he upped stake ast 3000 but I countered with 2500 and he agreed immediately so clearly my proposal was generous enough for Pattaya. \

Gently warned him that long time is till 8 at least, asked if he is hungry, he was so slipped him 100 to buy himself something , another 50 to mamasan for help translating. Paid off fee od 400 / if I did not purchase drink before it would be 500 / and advised boy  that I will pick him up at 1 as I wanted to go to Walking street without parading boy with me.

Walking street is quite a spectacle with girls , johns,  drunks, oglers beggars , you name it , noisy like hell but not boring. Twice complemented by girls that I have ' nice ass mister ', probably first time in my life but better late than never. Immagine how it raises one's self esteem.

At 1 grabbed boy , in the room laughed when he wanted me to shower first because he is shy, fine , fine. Nothing shy after lights went off , another great body with biceps to die for. As usual most activities moved to morning but certainly made for somewhat upsetting Magnolia experience. And of course my knees being weak I gave him that 3000 spoiling market again. No, he did not ask for anything. After we had breakfast together  our ways were parted promised him to see him singing with boys at front of bat at 9.00 tonight and to off him once more which I will but don't know when . And now day 8 started

Vinapu

Another great report - keep them coming !

In September, I used the Voctory Monument mini bus service to Pattaya. I did not realise the lack of luggage space and only bought one seat and I had my large bag with me. The bus was full so I had a very uncomfortable journey with a heavy weight on my knee.

I went to Magnolia in September and experienced a rather brief first half of the massage. Im different from you as I only visit massage parlours for sex. At Magnolia I was happy as the boy topped me in a rather expert way which was exactly what I wanted.

Its a long walk from Boystown - you had your daily exercise !.

I like long time and good kissing is important. Before offing a boy I like to tongue kiss with him before committing.

No doubt you will be visiting the Dongtan Gay Beach and I look forward to a report as this where I spend time, often with my boyfriend du jour. my next trip to Pats is coming up !.

I am so glad he was not an axe murderer.  Just goes to prove lion turns into pussycat if right promises are given!!  hehe

Thank you for a good laugh,

No , you are too easily scarred. Very sweet boy he is , at least by my standard of sweeteness. Great smile on this rough face, just scratch his knee or something anmd you see it. 

I can't immagine leaving Pattaya without offing him again. Hands are showing he is hard working guy. Smile was not deceiving, great boy. Long live BoyzBoyzBoyz !

Vinapu

Another great report - keep them coming !

In September, I used the Voctory Monument mini bus service to Pattaya. I did not realise the lack of luggage space and only bought one seat and I had my large bag with me. The bus was full so I had a very uncomfortable journey with a heavy weight on my knee.

I went to Magnolia in September and experienced a rather brief first half of the massage. Im different from you as I only visit massage parlours for sex. At Magnolia I was happy as the boy topped me in a rather expert way which was exactly what I wanted.

Its a long walk from Boystown - you had your daily exercise !.

I like long time and good kissing is important. Before offing a boy I like to tongue kiss with him before committing.

No doubt you will be visiting the Dongtan Gay Beach and I look forward to a report as this where I spend time, often with my boyfriend du jour. my next trip to Pats is coming up !.

I still  love Magnolia, just don't like boy to set a pace of advances  and getting unhappy that I stop him. I know better what I want than him I suppose. Next trip will go there but for this one I'm not.

Why do you mean 'long walk", it's 20 minutes, I'm on my foot whole day with exception of those times when I'm mutilated by masseurs.

I would not tongue kiss boy in the bar, I even tough them very little unless thay are advancing and some are.

I will be going to Dongtan and Jomtien likely tomorrow but not sure thing , I hate beach and the sun  so don't expect too much from me in this respect