TMax

The journey begins

@TMax: As for supplying condom& lube yourself at a gay massage parlor, I wonder why? I would expect them to have plenty available at all times. 

You are right but in order to avoid surprises it's better to come prepared, parlor may have them but at times boy may forget to carry those to the room and it would be bizarre to send him downstairs to pick up supplies in a mutual moment of passion.

Anddy , my pearl, 

some of us are too lazy to google and others are too fast to jump into conclusion.

There were recent reports that Body Club resurrected and relocated to soi 93/1 near Bang Chak BTS station, as per their website, 20 m from station.

Unfortunately neither TMax nor me managed to locate it so it may be just  rumors or they did not put new sign yet. As long as I'm concerned trip there was pleasant foray into Bangkok outskirts  far from usual Silom / Sukhumvit tourist ghetto.

oh OK, so you were indeed ahead information wise. Sincere apologies offered and blame retracted ;-)

You are right but in order to avoid surprises it's better to come prepared, parlor may have them but at times boy may forget to carry those to the room and it would be bizarre to send him downstairs to pick up supplies in a mutual moment of passion.

Understood, thanks for info. Goes to show my lack of experience in this sort of venture, do it rather rarely.

There are Japanese non-latex condoms available everywhere in Bangkok (Watsons, Boots, etc, even 7/11). Brands are Okamoto and Sagami. 

The engineer in me wants to know how bad the chemical compatibility problem with oil is.

Lets assume it gets about 30 minutes exposure and operating temperature varies from 38 to 50°C. I'm not sure how much to add on for friction heating. 

Does that result in just a theoretical and barely measurable degradation, or a >50% drop in tensile strength?

My question would apply equally to natural latex (rubber) and whatever other synthetic rubbers are used.   Natural rubbers can have better chemical resistance than many synthetics. 

Doing some google research:

The Okamoto website lists latex and polyurethane condoms.   They make no claims about oil resistance for either.

The Sagami website claims improved oil resistance for polyurethane.  Plus reduced thickness. This is an interesting product.  Thank you for raising that. 

Hey guys, sorry for the lateness of my latest report but there has been a serious illness in the family that side tracked me, all good now so will get the report up either this afternoon or tomorrow morning.

Hey guys, sorry for the lateness of my latest report but there has been a serious illness in the family that side tracked me, all good now so will get the report up either this afternoon or tomorrow morning.

Did you do some thinking about retiring in LOS?

I believe you mentioned at one point that's the option you will investigate

There was a demonstration how massage oil damages condoms in G-Star Palace gay disco in Khon Kaen, as part of a bigger event promoting safe sex: http://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2014/08/g-star-palace-khon-kaen.html.

They inflated condoms (blow them up with air to over 5 liters volume) and rubbed massage oil on them, they ripped within seconds.

There was a demonstration how massage oil damages condoms in G-Star Palace gay disco in Khon Kaen, as part of a bigger event promoting safe sex: http://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2014/08/g-star-palace-khon-kaen.html.

They inflated condoms (blow them up with air to over 5 liters volume) and rubbed massage oil on them, they ripped within seconds.

interesting and an easy way to test a condom. So I assume z909 will do that test on the non-latex condoms by Okamoto and Sagamai in no time and report back ASAP ;-)

That seems like a reasonable experiment.

However, 5 litres is a lot of air. 

Perhaps a fairly large phallus would be less than 0.25 litres in volume, so this is stretched way beyond it's normal limits. Particularly if it's a smaller Thai size product.

I shall presume this test sample was not stretched to a level where rubbing on it with dry hands would also cause a failure.

As for trying the polyurethane products, well I'm currently back home in semi-rural England.  So I need a retailer who stocks the product. And participants for the second subjective second phase of testing.

Okay, firstly my thoughts on retiring in Thailand.

I had plenty of time to think about this and did some checking around, I believe there is enough for me to do there without getting bored out of my skull but whilst I would still like to retire there my plans for such a retirement in Thailand have been put on hold due to family illness. That plus the Australian dollar had taken a bit of a dive whilst I was there, dropped around 2.5 baht and will most likely be going further down hill but that is not such a big problem in the grand scheme and I am still looking at Thai retirement down the track.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My other visit to Hero was for a four hand massage, there is always a time for some firsts.

When I walked in I didn't see my smiling friend so I chose another boy that I fancied and had him choose the other boy for the massage and I liked his choice. Off to the VIP room for a 90 minute ride to pleasure, or so I was hoping, shower was with the boy that I chose whilst the other boy was fiddling around getting things ready. I managed to get a good look at the boys before I lay down and liked what I was seeing, nice bodies and both had about average size cocks which I liked.

The massage started off well and was about medium pressure which was fine by me, with one boy on each leg I did find my legs were parted quite a bit more than when there is just the one boy doing the massage and it was the boys that pulled them apart that much. I have always found that when they get to the thighs and then gently touch my bum and balls with their hands a turn on but when two boys are taking it in turn was just wild. I reckon I was as hard as a plank from the first touch to that area and it never went down until later on.

When they finished with the legs and the teasing one of the boys started on my shoulders whilst the other was working on my lower back and let me tell you I was staring at a lovely hard cock. Despite what I was staring at I let it go as much as I could because I was enjoying the massage. However there comes a point when temptation over rules and I just had to start flicking that hard cock with my tongue with the desired result as he slid his cock into my mouth so that I could enjoy it more.

At this point the boy doing the back massage started doing the body slide and I could feel his hard cock rubbing all over me and driving me crazy with desire. I loved the way he was kissing my neck during the body slide and the boy I was sucking on was obviously enjoying it all too as he was pushing his cock as far into my mouth as he could.

At some stage we stopped what we were doing and with a quick clean up (very quick I may add) I had the boys cock back in my mouth whilst the other boy had slipped on a condom and was pushing into me from behind in doggy style. Another fantasy is biting the dust as I had fantasized in being spit roasted by a couple of hot Thais.

The two boys were both going at it in a nice rhythmic motion, kind of like two opposing pistons with both pushing in and pulling back at the same time. This went on for a bit when I could hear the boy in fronts breathing start to get heavier so I started to work the head with my tongue, he just managed to pull out when he let go a burst of hot cum that caught the lower part of my face which felt great.

It wasn't too long after that the boy that was taking me from behind pulled out and sprayed a hot load over my back, this felt the best ever as I had been fucked from both ends at the same time and had two hot loads sprayed over me.

The remainder of the massage was abandoned as the three of us lay on the bed cuddling, touching and the two boys worked together to get me to blow a load, then it was time for the shower, three in the shower was fun too.

Over all experience of the four hand massage, what there was of it, was very good and the afters were awesome to say the least. I will be returning at some stage and will definitely be having a four hand massage again. I realize four hands massage is not everyone's cup of tea, some don't like the chatting the boys do during the massage but I liked the experience. The boys got 2000 each for their efforts, which is a bit more than I normally tip but it was so good I went the extra bit.

I think I need another trip and soon, remembering that and typing it has got me all horny again.

That seems like a reasonable experiment.

However, 5 litres is a lot of air. 

Perhaps a fairly large phallus would be less than 0.25 litres in volume, so this is stretched way beyond it's normal limits. Particularly if it's a smaller Thai size product.

I shall presume this test sample was not stretched to a level where rubbing on it with dry hands would also cause a failure.

As for trying the polyurethane products, well I'm currently back home in semi-rural England.  So I need a retailer who stocks the product. And participants for the second subjective second phase of testing.

yes 5 litres is a lot, but that's necessary for a quick results test. I you inflate it only a little bit, there will be hardly any stretching of the material and thus any effect the oil is supposed to have will take a much longer time (i.e. make it rip). So to check if the ripping is actually caused by the oil, one should do a control test with equally inflated (5L) condoms of the same brands and apply water based lube instead. If the control group rips as well, well then the test showing just the rip from the oil is bogus and meaningless. I'd not expext that though, as I imagine a 5L inflated condom without anything applied to it will last forever (so to speak), and applying water or silicone based lubes shouldn't change that (according to conventional wisdom, of course). 

We shall see. So if these brands are unavainlable to the board engineer, maybe if I get around to it I might try. Though getting a small sample of massage oil might be more difficult than buying the condoms at Watsons LOL.

We shall see. So if these brands are unavainlable to the board engineer, maybe if I get around to it I might try. Though getting a small sample of massage oil might be more difficult than buying the condoms at Watsons LOL.

Your methodology seems sound, so you can have the lead position of Polymer Engineering Director. 

A google search shows various types of plant oil are used for massages. so I suppose these should be available.

Your methodology seems sound, so you can have the lead position of Polymer Engineering Director. 

A google search shows various types of plant oil are used for massages. so I suppose these should be available.

Glad the engineer approves the methodology of the layman ;-)

That's true, I don't think availability of massage oils is a problem either, but I didn't want to buy a whole bottle just for this, thinking more like getting a sample from a massage shop after having a massage ;-)

..., although it sometimes seems like the dynamic only works 50% of the time. Great if the two guys are into each other as well!

that's why (I suppose) TMax let the first guy he picked himself choose the second guy. That way it is virtually guaranteed they get along.

that's why (I suppose) TMax let the first guy he picked himself choose the second guy. That way it is virtually guaranteed they get along.

correct, absolutely essential for 4 hands massage.

Often boys from the same place are reluctant to perform in presence of their friends so if one goes just for looks may finish with getting massage only by two dressed boys.

So what else happened, concert in the park as always was good and on every Sunday, saw a heap of movies (listed below), drank a bit and enjoyed that wonderful Thai food too much. NASA exhibition was also very good except for the ingrates that kept stepping in front of me when I was taking a picture, also hit the Thai National Museum for the first time and enjoyed that walk though Thai history. Asiatique was great, had a good time there, good food and cold drinks.

My last massage was at that Green Tea place at the front of the Tarntawan, ended up with one of the good looking ladies there (all the boys must have been busy) and let me tell you about deep tissue massage, it was torturous but at the end very enjoyable and relaxed, no happy ending here though.

I did miss out on getting to Chiang Mai though and that was my main disappointment for the trip, next time for sure.

Movies

1. The Imitation Game - very good
  2. Black hat - wait for the DVD
  3. Taken 3 - sure was taken, absolute crap don't even waste your money on the DVD
  4. The Hobbit (the battle of 5 armies) - pretty good
  5. Jupiter ascending - was pretty good but wait for the DVD