forky123

First trip to Thailand

Hi,

Ever since I booked my first trip to Thailand I've been reading the threads here avidly to get ideas on the massage places and, to a lesser extent, the clubs I want to visit. So first, I'd like to thank everyone for contributing here as, so far, the information has been very helpful. I'd hoped to start this post when I arrived on Sunday, but I have daily fights with the wifi in the hotel so I'll simply post a few days of my visit here and hope to update more regularly moving forward.

Sunday - Arrived morning and got to hotel around lunch time. Heavily jet-lagged, so 30 minute power nap and then head off to familiarise myself with the local area. Realise within 20 yards that I might as well have a huge neon sign over my head saying tourist as Tuk-Tuk and taxi drivers seem determined I need to go somewhere and that they are the ones to take me. Quickly realise, standing still makes me an easier target so head off down Surawong. My target for the day is to find Adonis but first I walk up and down Patpong 1/2, Soi2/4, etc. Mid afternoon and most of the bars are very quiet but some fairly aggressive hawkers still. Huge market on Silom, apparently every Sunday, head down to find Convent and from their Adonis. Can't miss it as the little dead end alley on which it sits has a huge sign at the entrance pointing the way.

Outside is not impressive but the captain is very welcoming and inside is better. He sits me down and lines up the guys, about 10 or no in total. Most attractive but none my favourite type, mid 20's, tall and toned rather than muscle. There are two or three attractive guys at one end so chose the one with the biggest smile and select a 90 minute Aroma Oil, price is 800 with a 1000 minimum tip. The massage room is dated and the shower in the room not working so it's a few steps across a hall for the shower. The boy showers with me and, though he doesn't have much English, he does have a big, beautiful smile.

The room and sheets, etc are clean and the massage is just what I need, reasonably firm and his hands and fingers get to all the kinks. He bones up fairly early in the proceedings and he is average in size, probably 5 to 6 inches. I feel it poking me regularly during the massage which is great. Not so much of a massage after the turnover but the afters are pretty good. He tops me and, though not large, uses it well enough to ensure satisfaction. He is also happy to kiss and has a huge smile throughout. I won't put names here as I'm only comfortable giving details or names not both.

Again, both shower together and after I tip 2000.

Monday - After obligatory day of tourist sight seeing I fancy a more traditional massage. Choose one close to hotel, Green Tea Massage, which is probably a mistake as I walk past it daily and they try to guide me in every time I pass. The place has both male and female masseurs available and they seem to take it in turns rather than choose. Mine is a fairly attractive guy, mid 20's, so not a problem. I'm sure I could have chosen if I'd pushed but I'm happy enough with the choice. 90 minute aroma oil is 450 baht, no minimum tip. Place is clean enough and more like a salon in the front. I get showered on my own and the guy is fully dressed throughout. Massage is firm and very good, the guy is obviously trained. Toward the end some mutual fondling is allowed though it's a bit out of place with the massage. I like a sensual massage to flow and to tease and receiving a very good but straight massage with little teasing and the masseur fully clothed then him dropping his pants at the end jars a bit. Who am I to say no though.

Monday night I have a couple of drinks in Telephone and then head to my first Bangkok Show at Jupiter 2002. Not many people in and mostly Asian. Very few farang. 330 a drink I think. Quite a few boys on stage, no twinks, mainly toned and more muscled. A few swimmer builds and two I really like the look of. 62 and 76. The show starts and it's mainly mime and dance numbers. Not much below the waist on show except when one guy loses his wrap displaying a fine sized, semi hard dick at least 7 inches. The show is mostly mime, dance with a bit of comedy. Apparently 62 is a bottom which is gutting. 76 disappears with a customer and no others take my fancy.

Tuesday - Lots more touristy stuff. In the evening go to a show in the same alley as Dreamboys, directly opposite Banana Bar, not sure what it was called, somethingboys. Sorry. Drinks inside 350. Get there at 2230 just as the show starts. Everything on display including anal on stage. The bottom didn't seem to enjoy it much and I can't say I blame him. Lots of positions and the top kept his rhythm to the music including sex on the monkey bars. A few attractive guys, though the top for the sex not one of them. The guy masturbating after similarly was not one of the more attractive guys. No numbers on display during the show and I left during the masturbation bit to find a massage place. Not the best of ideas.

Went up the alley a bit and there are a couple of massage places. The first had only a couple of guys outside. The second, Bonny, had about 10 outside but when I got inside only a couple were made available. I get the feeling if you want a massage to have it early. The guy was about 5'7", muscled with several tattoos. Not my favourite type but some stress relief seemed appropriate. Charge was 800 with 700 minimum tip. Shower was outside room but the masseur showered with me both before and after. The massage was great. Quite firm, but it was obvious the guy had training. Very sensual but also hit all the right spots. Happy Ending but no sex. Happy Ending was expertly given and not just a tug job. Overall not quite what I was expecting there but satisfying. Tipped 1500 which he seemed happy with. Left at 0100.

Wednesday - tourist stuff again during the day. Initially the plan for the evening was to go to a club again but that was abandoned in favour of a massage. Arena was my destination of choice and with directions in hand I set off for Silom Plaza. Took the escalator up and found the sign for Arena but the doors were closed and no sign of life. Is it closed? Has it moved? Anyone know?

I set off down Silom with the intention of finding Prince. Made the mistake of heading down Convent and weakened when I got to the alley with Adonis in it. Nearly did a U-turn when faced with two of the largest rats I've ever seen but headed in anyhow. Again getting late so few boys on. None the tall, toned type but one guy has cute body and nice smile. Choose 90 minute aroma oil. Same price as last time. Shower in the room again. Shower area had definitely seen better days but the massage area was clean enough. Massage was pretty good though we didn't get as far as massaging the front. After finishing the back in full, his body slide included a nice sized, and rock hard, cock which was soon sheathed and lubed ready to go. He started slowly and gently with me face down but then changed gears and liked to change position often. In fact, to put it bluntly, he gave me a right good seeing to. 2000 tip again and worth every bit.

Tuesday - Lots more touristy stuff. In the evening go to a show in the same alley as Dreamboys, directly opposite Banana Bar, not sure what it was called, somethingboys. 

Went up the alley a bit and there are a couple of massage places. The first had only a couple of guys outside. .

It looks you went to Hotmale Bar , one upstairs, right?

Moral campaign seems to be over and bars are back to full shows. so Bangkok is Bangkok again.

First massage place is Bangkok Massage.

You are correct , late at the night selection in massage places seem to be thin but at least that soi places are open late.

Great reports, welcome and thank you

Arena was my destination of choice and with directions in hand I set off for Silom Plaza. Took the escalator up and found the sign for Arena but the doors were closed and no sign of life. Is it closed? Has it moved? Anyone know?

You better don't tell us they closed, it's my favorite place in BKK.

They were supposed to move to another location in Feb WITHIN THE SAME PLAZA so quite possible they did or you had bad luck and hit them on transition day. How late you were there ? weekdays they close early , like 9-10 pm.

Hope you do further investigation to see what happened with Arena, check one floor up and one down, there were vacated places for years after places closed years ago, one was HIS another one I don't remember name as never was there. 

Did you tell the captains at the massage places you're bottom and got guidance on appropriate boys? Or did you just choose and take your chances?

Would you mind PM'ing me the name of the Adonis boy of your second visit? Might try at some opint when in need of a good nail ;-)

Went up the alley a bit and there are a couple of massage places. The first had only a couple of guys outside. The second, Bonny, had about 10 outside but when I got inside only a couple were made available. I get the feeling if you want a massage to have it early.

My preferred tactic for selecting a masseur is to very slowly approach the shop, identify the most attractive of the masseurs sat outside and then directly ask him for a massage.  This usually works, but of course only in the cases where there are a good selection of masseurs outside.

I visited Bonny on my first ever trip about 8 years ago & also vaguely remember getting a similarly restricted choice of masseurs. 

That was my last visit to Bonny, although a couple of cute guys outside nearly lured me in during December. 

I remember something Vinapu (I think) said in another thread and go for the guy with the biggest, brightest, smile.

It was me, not fool proof tactic but usually works very well.

If boy smiles at me chances are some chemistry may be built. If I go just for looks, it's like tossing a coin , it may or may not work.

If you try to nail him with your eyes and he returns smile, bingo.

If smile is not returned and he tries to avoid your eye, he just tries to save you off fee and his tip, don't even think about off even if he is most beautiful specimen you ever saw.

There are exceptions but I try to stick to those rules and it seems to be working well for me.

Thursday - Was heading past Silom Complex so went back to check if Arena was open or not though wasn't going in today. As soon as I got off elevator I could see boys outside and they were waving at me to come over. So, it's still there currently. No massage for me today though so headed off for a few hours touring.

In the evening headed to Screwboys. Original plan was to catch the show at Dreamboys but when I got there there was a paper stuck over the price with 450. Not sure if the price hike is only for this weekend with it being Valentines Day. I'd been walking round deciding where else to try and the guys on the door seemed less aggressive at Screwboys than anywhere else so I went in. The none aggressive guys outside was more than made up for by a super-annoying mamasan inside. No sooner had I sat down inside with a drink than he started annoying me to pick a boy. I said I wanted to look first but he wasn't going anywhere. I'd more or less decided to finish my drink and leave even though there were a few gorgeous guys on stage but then I saw a guy dancing away on stage. Most others were stood with arms crossed or bored. He was dancing away, super cute but younger than my normal type and slimmer of body. Normally I prefer mid 20's or so guys as I find the performance better but I decided variety was the spice of life. I also decided I was going to pay the annoying mamasan back a bit by being really indecisive. Eventually though I got my boy for a short time and we headed back to the hotel.

He wasn't as tall as he'd seemed on stage but still a little taller than me. He was certainly willing enough and his English better than some too. From Myanmar apparently. Spent a while kissing and cuddling before getting down to the more serious business. Found out why I normally go for the slightly older guys. What he lacked in topping expertise though he made up for in cuteness, kissing and cuddling.

Heading to Hero tomorrow afternoon for a massage and then some food in the restaurant.

If you want a good nailing at Adonis, ask for Ton. Nailing you is his specialty, massage only ok, but by the time he gets done with you, massage will be the last thing on your mind. I arrive in Bangkok Tuesday night, Adonis is my first stop on Wednesday.

Nob is also good for nailing people, nicely hung too

Very tempted to go back to Hero as it's my last day in Bangkok before moving on but haven't got round to Senso, Prince or Arena yet. Recommendations?

Wherever you go , you are the winner.

In my opinion, Hero has the best selection, Senso  boys are most hunky, Arena most friendly, Prince has classiest appearance.

Suggested schedule: early afternoon Arena,  leisurely stroll to Senso for repeat and than evening escapade to Prince to finish your BKK trip in style.

Saturday 14 Feb - So, my last full day in Bangkok. Choices, choices. After some hunting round the markets and MBK had a decision to make on where to go for a massage today. Was really uncertain right up until leaving the hotel but finally decided a second visit to Hero was deserved. Arrived and, being Saturday, was much busier than yesterday. Still lots of guys on. Yesterday, the captain suggested an older guy which I turned down in favour of the mid 20's Thai boxer type. Today, the captain suggested the same guy and though definitely not my type I thought wtf and simply went with the flow. So I was introduced to Mr Kam (no idea of the spelling). He seemed mid 30's but could be older or younger. I again chose a VIP room for 2 hours. Thus began my evening of pain.

I've got to me honest. It was the best massage I have ever had. Also the firmest. I don't think there was a part of me left unmassaged. He used fingers, hands, feet, knees, elbows, forearms, legs, head, chin and, yes, dick, to give me the firmest massage I've had. At times he was kneeling on me to get his full body weight onto my muscles. This wasn't sensual, but it was bloody good. I have a few problem areas (shoulders and back mainly). I didn't have to tell him where they were he somehow sensed it and tortured, I mean massaged, away the aches and strains. Extras were built into the massage. Won't detail as I've given his name but they were an extension of the massage rather than something extra.

If you like a firm massage, have aches and pains or simply like being the recipient of pain then look up Mr Cam at Hero. He'll certainly be my first visit next time I'm in Bangkok.