Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. Reminded me my father saying " of all pastries I like roasted pork loin the best"
  2. I'm surprised you didn't ask just " Wn?"
  3. Zing hotel, one midway between Jomtien and Pattaya has two pools, one on ground level and another one, smaller on the roof. I stay there in January and liked idea of being in between both gay areas. Liked their breakfast too. No issue with visitors, day or night. I tested both options
  4. +1
  5. Jan of 2027 is approaching quite fast, hope by that time I won't be forgotten.
  6. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Looks that is still plenty of life in the scene.
  7. Life starts after retirement. Speaking from personal experience.
  8. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    We will know as I'm sending some spy who may report before end of this month.
  9. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    You not alone
  10. Last guy is cute beyond measure.
  11. On subject of surprise visits, while they may bring a lot of joy to both parties interested one needs to be prepared for one of two disapointments: 1 / person to be surprised by our visit may be absent or even worse 2/ we may find him/her in company of somebody we don't know or, horror of horrors, somebody we don't like Just last week my friend drove 400 km to pay surprise visit on his brother 65th birthday only to find house closed and to be informed by the neighbour he and his wife went for surprise holidays.
  12. We, are not cursing, we are just jealous and happy for you at the same time. ......... Looks that low season is not that low afet all
  13. When you take into account that they still consider Cuba state sponsor of terrorism you now that, to put it mildly, US State Department has troubles with sound judgements quite regularly.
  14. Galia omnia est divida in partes tres
  15. Like one of my boys who overdid Viagra and got very painful erection, hard time he said.
  16. Doctor having financial problem? That would be novelty
  17. One on those things where simple " no" suffices without splitting hair in four
  18. He has assets and decided to monetize them. I m surprised it is that profitable but I'm happy for him. Better than cheating or stealing and easier than digging trenches.
  19. If happens to be in Bagkok in Jan 2027, my next time there and still before next olympics I cnhelp him with hiring him LT, even more than once if he keeps, his side of bargain.
  20. I'm pretty sure I saw, him on Grindr yesterday. Drew my attention because of face.
  21. You weren't correct, that's all I can say.
  22. There should be clips from models parade. Review all 2 or 3 from May this year
  23. It was not my experience when I was there at DeArni year ago. They did not bother neither me nor my night companion so it may depend of an actual receptionist
  24. I learned that to my peril in Tawan, still mourn it, s demise though
  25. Don't almost all of them are? ......... Best limit I can think of which I use for myself is to restrict amount of cash on me on every ber visit. No matter how carried over I am or how bleeding my heart is I will it sped more than I have on me.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.