Everything posted by vinapu
-
Map of Jomtien Complex - Supertown
I'd rather settle for crow, eats less and doesn't occupy toilet
-
Map of Jomtien Complex - Supertown
I already reserved seat in the first row
-
Issue with Photos
that's like taken from Grindr profile of one boy known to me , only exclamation mark is missing
-
Love Interest 2026 Update
I gladly stand corrected but still not much to be proud off. It sounds like some government would be announcing in summer of 1947 that it no longer recognizes Nazi government as legitimate German governemnt
-
Questions regarding upcoming Cambodian trip
yes, still going . How I know ? One of my friends was staying there very recently. We may even hear a word since he is member here. For me main reason of going to Phnom Penh is Space Hair bar and it's guys
-
Love Interest 2026 Update
I wonder what part of my post you disagree with ? all I said is , Vietnamese entered in 1979, atrocities become well known , even if not believed to before country was unsealed by invasion. Democratic Kampuchea occupied Un seat till 1993. So for 14 years West supported regime of well known genocidal credentials .
-
Heyhey!
both gays , it's why they could not hold to women for longer period
-
First visit to Jomtien
everybody ?
- Love Interest 2026 Update
-
Love Interest 2026 Update
nothing surprising here. For years our governments in the West were aware about Khmer Rouge atrocities and yet , after they were overthrown by Vietnamese for year they supported so called Democratic Kampuchea government ( i.e. Khmer Rouge's ) as legitimate government and ensured that they keep Cambodia's seat at UN
-
Weekends in Bangkok 2026
no , to sober up on odd days
-
Map of Jomtien Complex - Supertown
if only
-
Good things don’t last long …
Op must be laughing at seeing how his nostalgic post about about shot trip to Bangkok turned devoted to Pattaya , city he was only once and only 3 days. Not that those were wasted days as one who had room on the same floor can attest.
-
Is there a jokes string I've missed somewhere?
I rather have cash
-
He couldn't have been more wrong :-D
since English is his second language I'm sure he meant "woman of great tits"
-
Heyhey!
what one can expect ? I have IQ of 42
-
Map of Jomtien Complex - Supertown
thanks for the clip, one thing is sure -I spotted at least one of our members in the audience and it was not you
-
Map of Jomtien Complex - Supertown
homework for the next trip
-
Weekends in Bangkok 2026
I only drink on even days
-
Heyhey!
those are not friends , those are people sharing the same hobby. Friends are people who lift you up when you happen to be down and do it before you even start thinking to ask.
- Heyhey!
-
Map of Jomtien Complex - Supertown
Owen from Burirom Massage can be spotted just by walking by or even better , by having chicken with cashew nuts at Sophia's Kitchen across. One can have a dish and scenery i.e. admiring the runner-up from quite close distance before making the move. How I know ? don't they call it pre-emptive strike ?
-
Sunee Plaza Nice Boys
hope you get along with that someone, lol
-
Phuket Restaurant Recommendation Please
now there's airport bus which covers both, costs 100 baht so possibly it mitigated prices a bit.
-
Weekends in Bangkok 2026
thinking about arrival on Sept 31st as apparently it never rains that day according to RBSD (Royal Bureau of Statistics and Deli )