Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. I used the same trick on my old neighbour Sophia , difference being that it was her calling herself " old cunt", sp I rushed with rescue " why old ?"
  2. If I did , obviously I was wrong but fortunately I'm not one of those who need to be always right.
  3. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Cat is getting more and more audacious by the day as this yesterday's picture attests. Guido's sausage tastes as good as always
  4. I suspect before that materializes many of us will be more interested in on what days, adult diapers, are 40% off.
  5. I'm amazed about harsh life of rich people. Losing fast track availability must be like losing spouse and a cat in single car accident.
  6. What size is he I'm dying to know? Judging by name though I guess at least 56 if not 58
  7. No matter age, we always have a bit of child left in us and thats very good thing. It needs to be said that in Bangkok one does not need mood improvement though.
  8. Anything wrong with that?
  9. vinapu replied to 12is12's topic in Gay Pattaya
    Since we are talking end of November, I'd still check availability in a month or month and half. They may not release to the platform all they have.
  10. Total 109
  11. Which one above is me and which one you?
  12. Both sure things
  13. I wanted to say the same but you were first !
  14. No , 1/2 litre one usually suffices
  15. Sure, you look 60 because it's how old ypu are. On serious note, no need to resort to cheating. Last Saturday somebody I know very well landed at 10p.m. and it took him whole 21 minutes from time he left the plane to clear immigration and buy a Sim card and be in the escalators down to train station. So it's all matter of luck blended with proper timing. Yes, he is over 70 but still walks straight
  16. No, for strictly technical reasons. I'm travelling now and hate to type enything longer on my tablet
  17. Yes, everybody is entitled to my oppinion
  18. I'd not built much of theory based on just one statistic sample
  19. Very dangerous and wasteful activity as one easily can get tired.
  20. In my opinion and I'm not born yesterday , Monday to Sunday should be good. I'd avoid all other days of the week
  21. When comes to discretion nothing beats Raya, unless you have room on 5th floor where reception is. Otherwise you just take elevator to your floor and nobody other than possible security cameras see you and your guy
  22. Careful types can always use BTS overpass steps away
  23. You forgot to add his name was Jeffrey
  24. For a week or just 7 days ?
  25. You may want to check new Aiden Surawon, it's on the way to XOne exchange. If you ask me , my most favorite hotels are Raya and Baan Silom soi 3 , rest either too costly or rooms too small or both

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.