Everything posted by vinapu
-
Travel insurance
No longer attractive since crow departed ?
-
Travel insurance
I don't rent as I employed in its time old wisdom " buy when everybody is selling". Being not short of self esteem on don't need 5 * hotels as ego boosters
-
Who is arriving in August
Not necessarily. I, for one, in both bars and massage venues try to steer to clear our of Mamasans, and prefer to deal with boys themselves. Last week I overheard mamasan telling customer that long time tip in that bar is 4000. While later when called boy for a drink, again motioning him myself to come over, quoted just 3000. Sometimes though mamasans can be useful if you need translation but DIY as much as you can.
-
Map of Jomtien Complex - Supertown
Olddaddy is super nice guy with only one personality and if his posts don't make sense I suggest you urgently strat taking double doses of gingko biloba or something
-
Map of Jomtien Complex - Supertown
Bismarck, late XIX century German chancellor once said " people should never be shown how politics and sausages are made". At least you know why
-
Who is arriving in August
Speaking about the weather now is quite amazing. Yes, some rains but always lasting 1 hour or less, generally sunny and hot but not more hot and humid that at my hometown at this time of the year.
-
The Seductive Art of Giving a F*ck: A Blind Approach to Having a Good Time
It looks that spoon is very inspirational since I also booked current trip hearing the news of his schedule. Original plan was Octoberish/ November is. Funny part is arrival. I landed just day after spoon and all it took me was 21 minutes from exiting plane to being on escalator to train station. That includes buying SIM card.
-
Copa Hotel Pattaya
Take you heart. I walked thay soi last night and there are some freelance masseurs, sprinkled all over. Some even quite attractive.
-
Trip Report (June/July 2026)
Because we are. One doesn't dine with enemies, specially in such acclaimed and multi awarded place like Foodland Patpong
-
Scheduling bkk and pattaya
So is penicillin, atomic bomb and ABBA
-
Who is arriving in August
Greetings from Pattaya.
-
Who is arriving in August
Actually seizing that weight, option of me paying crossed my mind. But no, agent was lenient enough. If she weren't, I'd remove tablet or phone from my luggage and carry that in my hand or pocket. It was VietThaiAir. I don't mind airlines sticking to their rules as long as they do it consistently. Way too often I see people carrying carry on clearly exceeding existing limits and packing with them overhead bins.
- Trip Report Bangkok March 2026
-
Scheduling bkk and pattaya
Yes. I also visited Towers of Silence in Yazd. Strange eerie feeling. Tibetan sky burial is even more drastic - body is chopped and feed to the waiting vultures. Not sure how wide is practiced nowadays but was near Sera monastery in Lhasa as late as May 1986.
- Trip Report Bangkok March 2026
-
Scheduling bkk and pattaya
One of very few things I truly regret in my life is being witnnes to Tibetan "sky burial" and ever since I think any form of passing into afterlife shouldn't be made into public spectacle for curious lookers.
- Trip Report Bangkok March 2026
-
Who is arriving in August
Sounds like a pretty long trip . You will have fun for sure. Take only half of goodies but twice as much money. If you need an iinspiration, this morning airline made me to check weight of my hand luggage. Thats all i carry. Total weight 7.1 kg.
-
Scheduling bkk and pattaya
Are you sure it's such fun ?
-
Agate vs the rest
Easy if one sits in the exit row
-
Travel insurance
No, as long as there are apartments for rent. Who says one must live in his own house ? That's another AngloSaxon obsession, live in owned accommodation with side dish of being chained to the mortgage for 30 years
-
Map of Jomtien Complex - Supertown
Chicken schnitzel is as blasphemous as say, vegetarian ham or experienced virgin prostitute
-
SUNEE intimate boys
Won't be expensive I gather ?
-
The opening of Guidos
Was supposed to be opened on Aug 6th, new,improved formula date is Aug 15. How I know ? From most reliable source I.e Guido himself. Spoken to him while one of our members was munching on world renown Guidos own German sausage
-
Guido’s cat
Humble nobody myself or rather my even humbler smartphone. In case of disputes I have witnesses including two who don't drink anything more potent than water. For alli know it was last day of July of 2026.