Everything posted by vinapu
- Is NatureBoy dead?
- Foreign Men Bid Thankful Farewell in Pattaya
-
Fire at Chatuchak beer house kills 30
absolutely correct but calling him murderer makes as much sense as calling victims suicidal , only because they chose to entertain themselves in such doubtful enterprise. In short , jail yes, gallows no.
-
Fire at Chatuchak beer house kills 30
not to defend Thailand 's actions but I'd not single out that country as particularly neglectful. Those things happen everywhere , enough to recall that is happened in Switzerland not long ago. as for crossing on marked crosswalk, close call happened to me thrice over the years on my quiet , suburban , local intersection and I live very far from Thailand. As you said
-
Fire at Chatuchak beer house kills 30
there's bit difference between causing death by neglect and cold, premeditated murder, even in accection. No ?
-
TRIP REPORT PATTAYA - BOYZ BOYZ BOYZ
from narrative it sounds that OESD is not as much concerned about taxes but considers Nominee structures as channel for money laundering
-
Thailand's top ten wealthiest families according to Forbes
dose of reality never hurts
- Boy Camp Bangkok
-
Is NatureBoy dead?
answer is yes, still at the same location
-
Foreign Men Bid Thankful Farewell in Pattaya
I'm not losing my sleep over whether my wai is correct or not. As foreigner I assume we are given a lot of leeway in our small transgressions on domestic customs like foreigners everywhere else . Needs to be said that once I wai'ed , if that's the word, cleaner at Raya hotel. Wai was too high probably she noticed it and was clearly pleased
-
Events in August
I doubt, him being British like yourself, I assume he is educated and well versed in worldly matters
-
Thailand's top ten wealthiest families according to Forbes
yet Thais created country we all want go to and keep returning
-
Fire at Chatuchak beer house kills 30
rules probably are there already for long time , it's implementation , follow up and inspection which is lacking and neglected
-
One I feel few here will mourn
nothing wrong with that, work like any other and at least not dusty
-
Aiden Surawong Bangkok?
I wish them luck, long live market economy !
-
Time to venture out of Silom ….
You are making assumption that guy he met there is one featured on one of those 'pherlatist' pictures. As we all know websites of those places are not really updated daily or perhaps even monthly. I recall when trying to book one of three guys featured on certain , at that time very popular, shop's " today available" list and none in fact was even scheduled to work that day , sick, on vacation, went home , in that order was excuse. At another time guy I know quite well told me he works in Aiun Spa in PinkLao but when I checked their offerings , his pics was not featured. So I venture to say , perhaps his guy's pics simply is not there
-
Fire at Chatuchak beer house kills 30
just go, you can always leave when feeling trapped. I generally avoid crowded places , even when it's open space and it's what keeps me from coming for Songkran or attending various parades with tons of spectators. It's why soi 4 was never my 'to go ' place. It's why I advise everybody to rise early and go to Grand Palace first thing in the morning. But even I have soft , crowded, spot - European railway stations.
-
Foreign Men Bid Thankful Farewell in Pattaya
Like Vessey above, I like my life at home and for me Thai , or broadly speaking SE Asia , vacation are complete change from my routines of pedestrian , daily life. Always cherish that moment , when upon leaving immigration area I head to airport railway station. My arrival times are either mid-day or late evening but no matter time of day or weather, after refreshing up first thing I always do is my walk through the area to see what's new, Thaniya, Silom to Patpong 2 with obligatory peek through the Foodland's windows where often I may spot familiar boy's or member's face then Suriwong to soi 6 and then Silom to Patpong 1. That's my rite of passage from daily life to vacation fun filled time. No particular liturgy on departure but I like to have some company with me till very moment I'm leaving for an airport which is kind of easy as my deperture times are almost exclusively at some time between midnight and 7 am.
-
One I feel few here will mourn
while 1st is just lunacy , second line is outright blasphemy
-
Shocking in Belfast
it's probably one of those " tea or coffee in the morning" things, no right or wrong , just personal habits developed over increasingly long lives
-
Immigration line at BKK airpot is …..
they should follow example of USA and Canada where's no immigration control on departure, just security
-
Patpong comings and goings
hope their prices will be reasonable and they won't charge 'gay premium' as many gay businesses are inclined to
-
Thailand's top ten wealthiest families according to Forbes
still, like all of us , when they go to the bathroom they need to turn exhaust fan on. I also venture to say , from time to time thay must be stuck in the traffic.
-
Patpong comings and goings
Hope you will find time to write something
-
Events in August
thank you for a hearty laugh. Even if not true it's very well presented. reminds me my own , kind of similar and certainly true story. While sitting in front of Copa hotel I saw our member passing by. We never met before and were supposed to meet later that day. To make things easy he send me his face pic and signed message with his real name, not forum's nick. So I called him " Hi (insert name) , how are you ?" and his face , seeing me was perplexed indeed . Suspension was broken immediately when I said " I'm vinapu ". Later one he confessed that based on my posts he had completely different imagination of how I look like. " Dour faced, overweight German " he said . I can live with not being either. So we had good laughs both.