Everything posted by vinapu
-
The Seductive Art of Giving a F*ck: A Blind Approach to Having a Good Time
Funny part is, since that friend was humble nobody myself, I'm reading your report of that night while waiting at Swampy for my return flight out.
-
New hotel on the block-NORN CAFE AND STAY
- New hotel on the block-NORN CAFE AND STAY
Bit noisy but definitely not disruptive noise. No issue for me neither for my companion.- Trip Report (June/July 2026)
I gladly stand corrected- The Seductive Art of Giving a F*ck: A Blind Approach to Having a Good Time
That's scary. Imagine some moral crusader minister having a go at such powerful tool.- New hotel on the block ARNI HEXA
- New hotel on the block ARNI HEXA
- New hotel on the block-NORN CAFE AND STAY
- New hotel on the block-NORN CAFE AND STAY
- Advice for massage parlour
Name is new but that is just new incarnation of well known and popular GBeat massage- Patpong comings and goings
It looks that renovation of popular Sarica restaurant on Suriwong is almost completed. Looks read for soft opening on Aug 17 as posted on new, shiny sign at front. Just passed by.- Who is arriving in August
As always, some do and some don't. One can get bar of soap at 7/11 for 13 baht but shelf above there are bars of the same weight for 59. No prices for guessing which one gave me once a rash. Toy Boys in Pattaya has even clear price list. Short time 1500, long time 3000. Will their guys go for less ? Some will and some won't. Yesterday I was shown , admittedly attractive , twink in one of bars of Jomtien Complex. Aparently he is selective with whom and when he goes and charges high end Bangkok level prices. Why ? Because he can I guess.- Gay (T/B) vs. Straight (T)?
Fully agree and commented on it many times already. How really straight is the guy who proclaims to be straight while letting other guy to play with his butt cheeks and staying erect in the process?- Weekends in Bangkok 2026
They started with high rates when they opened , before anybody started bragging. Only post covid they lowered them for a limited time. Rates are high because there are takers not because bragging. The same I guess with 5000 boys. Recent proliferation of high end, high charge massage venues (History, Klover, Residences etc. ) seems to show that there are takers- Weekends in Bangkok 2026
Such big luggage for just 2 days ?- My dismal attempt at speaking Thai.
Reading all above I know why I don't bother with Thai at all when there . No boy was ever confused when I said " thousand baht " although some modestly protested when I said " your cock big"- Trip Report (June/July 2026)
Relax , it's shaky bus as I sit above the wheel. Boy sitting beside is bumping into me from time to time so I don't complain even if he is not exactly my type- Trip Report (June/July 2026)
At least order is proper- Trip Report (June/July 2026)
Double post, sitting on the shaky bus- Trip Report (June/July 2026)
Thank you for consideration- Trip Report (June/July 2026)
Indeed . I think I'm still doing better job than FIFA awarding peace prize to certain multi war starter- Trip Report (June/July 2026)
Send us picture so we can make our own opinion- The Seductive Art of Giving a F*ck: A Blind Approach to Having a Good Time
Deepsick ?- The Seductive Art of Giving a F*ck: A Blind Approach to Having a Good Time
You got a girl ?- The Seductive Art of Giving a F*ck: A Blind Approach to Having a Good Time
Never hurts to know one's place in the line. But give yourself some time and your day will come. - New hotel on the block-NORN CAFE AND STAY
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.