Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. I wish I could say the same
  2. it all depends of luck, our jet may be first or last in line of 5 or 6 landing at the same time one after another
  3. even with that loud music inside bar? it couldn't be
  4. so romantic
  5. that would be my case
  6. in my city it's clearly spelled ' shirts must be worn in public transit ", curiously there's no ordinance about wearing underwear
  7. vinapu replied to Olddaddy's topic in The Beer Bar
    You are thinking Extasy I guess. Dangerous at any age. Keep in mind heart attack may come handy if your creditors are chasing you
  8. likely he must share his loot with other people closing eyes and turning backs at convenient time. And it caught , he may face a lot of troubles so it all must be priced in. those who live or travel in Schengen area with Schengen visa area in Europe may experience plenty border crossings at non-regular crossings. Just make sure you have your documents with you
  9. yes, but in this case there's no need to test it as I heard about that ' debacle ' from boy first hand and it was free will confession, lol
  10. even more horrific are some profiles on Grindr advertising barebacking services
  11. now that you know the truth, please go , have fun and report back. There may not be muscle guys but few firm sixpacks can be seen and felt. They have quite a variety of types. On personal note - that's only bar where I like mamasan indeed
  12. you are such classy gentleman !!!
  13. +1
  14. don't be anxious. I also know few boys who were using this service either way. There's was time last year when tensions were high that even this service was suspended.
  15. ever since certain , long gone , super macho Tawan boy, who wouldn't even let me to touch his ass self admitted that he bottomed for customer and he liked it, I know that what guy would and wouldn't do is very flexible idea and may depend on customer, financial need , phase of moon and may be even time of day. Fact that this brave customer was our member at the time is irrelevant to the point above but nice to know.
  16. there's that old traveller's saying : " take half of things and twice as much money"
  17. me dirty ? I just took a shower !
  18. quite fitting , those two words in one sentence
  19. vinapu replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Vietnam
    roll your sleeves up and stop complaining
  20. Indeed, almost scientific post and I say it seriously. as for reports and recommendations, no matter how highly or lowly somebody else speaks about provider or venue or both, there's big chance that our own experience may be completely different owing to many reasons - personality , time of day, choice of mouthwash , you name it. It's why I tirelessly say go and check yourself and if you originally liked underperforming guy, give him another chance. as we all know , completed grade 3 or higher , one statistic sample is not basis to formulate hypothesis. as to illustrate that several day ago I got report from my friend( not a member here) about guy he met in one of shops and was very happy with experience to a degree that he recommended me guy with picture and a nick. Himself he was anxious to repeat experience few days later , no doubt hoping for equally enchanting session. His polite comment after repeat ? 'law of diminishing returns applied"
  21. you did not ask me but I have urge to respond anyways I for one, never talk to manager in the spa or mamasan in the bar what guy in question will or won't do , neither I talk about money issues. If they forward some information , fine but I prefer to sort this kind of issues with guy himself in the room
  22. lets go back to that wedding reception
  23. I guess your trouble vindicates my approach. I still for all purposes use my original, first ever e-mail address. Too much technology may be like too much food, first you enjoy it , at the end you can't even look at it

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.