Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. Daddy, whom you are kidding ? balconies at Venue are to small to fit man of size like you , not to mention 2 African guys who may be diminutive but certainly their cocks ain't. Speaking about Venue, I actually had some time ago noise problem seeping from bars below and it was so annoying that I went to one of bars below to have a drink. Waiter who brought me my beer asked " with whom you are sleeping ?", how I came to smart response" with you" I don't know but this is exactly what happened. So excessive noise , if handled properly can bring own benefits.
  2. 1. for transfer from airport to the city you may also take novel and almost never mentioned approach - just arrive there fully knowing that you will me met with several offers of taxi as soon as you step out of arrival area. Try , it can be fun , for 20-25 $ If I were Cam I'd suggest he takes taxi from the city for round trip to / from airport, that way you both arrive there in style , not to mention embrace each other much sooner. Why wait ? 3. while captainmick above is right that USD is accepted everywhere and Ichigo equally right warning you that notes should be in very good condition , definitely no tears , pinholes and writing on them he also points at possible problem of obtaining change from bigger denomination and in poor country even 20 $ bill may be considered as such. But USD have advantage of portability as 100 USD note will produce 40 most popular 10 000 riels notes. My solution to that is to change money often as need arises and ask for smaller denomination. In Phnom Penh and Siem Reap is should be easy as exchange booths are well spread and aplenty where people congragate i.e markets. Exchange rate is more or less fixed at 4000 riels to 1 USD and there's no need to do much leg work in order to find something better like 4015 or even 4034 as savings will be relatively minor. Keep in mind that airport exchanges, while offering similar rates may charge some 1 or 2% fees, novelty I noticed when there in January so don't change too much there it at all Beauty of dual currency system is that you can pay in both currencies for the same transaction so your 10$ dinner for two can be paid with 5$ and 20000 riels notes and nobody blinks an eye. 4. may be not that numerous but definitely there are at least few stalls selling SIM cards in Siem Reap airport as I surely obtained one in Januray, if I recall it was something like 5$ for 7 days and certainly they have longer plans Cambodia makes it easy for tourists to spent their money and is not charging a lot for the privilege in most cases
  3. Is not unusual that something meant to be fun and entertaining turns out upsetting scores of others and conversely things intended to be serious or even outright scary turn to be generators of jokes and laughs . I agree with you that such lavish and well publicised wedding is part of Swift brand marketing strategy. At the same time I support unicorn that such money could be better spent somewhere else and think that making such abandon and frivolous spending public is low class. My own stance is that often we overestimate popularity of celebrities, many times pumped out by marketing , not by real achievements. This can be well seen during correct FIFA 2026. Among my family , neighbours and friends , and believe me I have great statistic sample there people who are glued to every game ( like me, almost ) all the wat to those who barely registered it's going now and who have no idea who Ronaldo, Messi, Haaland and Modric are. Not may people have Oum Khalsoum as household name and yet there was time when boisterous Middle East markets suddenly fell silent , just because she was singing in the radio. A no, I'm not from there
  4. O Gee, so much hoopla about somebody famous for being famous. I wonder how long marriage will last
  5. he is your age so what's wrong with that
  6. what's this, puzzle solving competition ? Who the hell is Beyonce ? as for popularity , speaking numbers of fans , quite a few second grade singers in China or actors in India may be more popular than Orange Overlord
  7. Thank you for great report, I feel like I was there bar hopping with you.. Yes , indeed every trip I make a point to myself to visit at least once every bar in Silom area usually alternating evenings between bars outside Patpong2 ( Banana, Jupiter, Moonlight, TharnTawan ) and those in Patpong itself ( Dreamboys , Big Boys , Hot Male, FreshBoys and Good Boys), sometimes even try to squeeze more then one bar a night. I don't want to be one complaining about demise of boy bars and in second breatch boasting about not visiting one for years . ............. as for heartbreaking stories unfortunately some of them may be true and equally unfortunately some of them may be not. So dealing with them we must use sound judgement and a grain of salt. At times we must even show our assholish side. My two favorite conversations already told here but I venture to repeat them again : 1/ boys contacts me on Line 'when you are coming again ? I miss you ", my answer " really , do you remember me ?' , his answer "no, but I still miss you " 2/ boy arrived to hotel on motorbike and I helped him to find spot to park it. At end of session , upon receiving his generous tip as I was happy with the encounter, he asked "can I get some money for a taxi?" In short, give them money because you like them, not because you like their story. Hope you return to good health and bar hopping very soon.
  8. isn't it when you pay corkage fee ?
  9. don't paint with one brush, nation of 1.5 billion surely must produce plenty of decent sizes, it's just matter of proper , diligent discovery
  10. who are those people, them Swift and Kelce ? I thought Swift died, I saw his tomb in Dublins's catherdral , no ?
  11. I wouldn't be surprised if that was a case. Service was excellent but it came at price
  12. good to know that both Jey Spa and ball are keeping their , already high, standards
  13. it must be beaches as out of curiosity I checked prices for Silom and quite a few hotels are actually offering much lower rates then regular ones and when prices are more or less the same , often perks like breakfast or delayed payment or " cancel for free by " dates
  14. you are 118.34% right. reading those forums , often I read proclamations by posters of how long they did not set their foot inside a boy bar. If believers are skipping the mass, church inevitably closes sooner or later.
  15. apart of visiting various massage places here and there don't forget to sample some touristy stuff like Grand Palace, Wat Traimit near Hualampong station, Big Buddha in Thonburi, canal tours by boat or may be even Asiatique in the evening. Saphan Kwai is indeed loaded with massage shops and being busy area there's a lot of accommodation available but since it's only 20 minutes from Sala Daeng by BTS it's not much chore to go there for the purpose. Aiun Massage in Pinklao is indeed far and out of scene but still available by public transit. It would be good to get directions from the shop as it's in some obscure alley and I had problem locating it when being in the area,
  16. it's why I always stick to my mantra that all i need is one bar and one boys in it , as long as said boy meets specifications
  17. answer is yes
  18. this confirms what I always say " go and check yourself ", not only we may have bad luck picking day or even timing of our visit given day but quite often two customers looking at the same scene may have completely different impression. Like one of our members commented after seeing me with guy " I would not take him even for free" exactly mirroring what I thought about his companion, lol
  19. indeed , one hopes that sense of humor matches quality of the offer
  20. that would be strange rule as off fee is off fee, no matter who pays it although I see some logic in that i.e. encouragement to bring new custom to the bar
  21. boys may be eligible for extra cashs as I was told bar pays some bonus to boys who had so many offs during month
  22. it may be delayed by moderator which is customary for all new posters
  23. I quietly hope you will check on Big Boys bar and report what changed from our visit there in January

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.