Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. I wonder whether virus knows that and will behave accordingly
  2. you are right, it's weird
  3. vinapu replied to biguyby's topic in Gay Pattaya
    one day we will dine at "Das Berliner " again, rest assured, perhpas even at end of this 2021 year !
  4. got banned from Facebook ? I'd say , enjoy while it lasts
  5. But poor people may still explore that avenue as losing assets is less of concern in such a cases
  6. because 5500 sounds more genuine. The same logic applies to punctuality. You invite somebdy for 6 , chance are he will be late 10-15 minutes, ask to arrive at 5.45 and he will be there on the dot
  7. I , for a change, like Nakarat and one of my best guys is/was from there and hope closure is just temporarily
  8. I agree with you about bars part but deserted beach can have a lot of appeal to visitors you are not alone, rest assured
  9. welcome back
  10. I'm vaccines enthusiast myself and took my first shot already but making it compulsory for the whole population for relatively untested products would be risky at this stage
  11. I think one marked 'JB' was your pick
  12. f it's any consolation , it's how most people in most countries feel about their respective governments
  13. vinapu replied to Lonnie's topic in The Beer Bar
    to get vaccinated I guess
  14. that is what makes him good actor, can play anybody and anything
  15. I like that expression ' decent accident " but I know what you mean
  16. we can use some of that those days too
  17. that's how public spirit is uplifted
  18. he doesn't care any more, it's public who will be missing spectacle, perhaps also family although they may prefer private good bye anyways
  19. perhaps they are, I once almost stepped on one in Lumpini park ( of course because I was paying too much of an attention to a shapely ass of guy walking in front of me ) and she just moved away lazily without any fuss.
  20. Try ' 3 will be free" and "Bangkok love story -innocence", some main characters are performing on the bar scene on the stage
  21. no end in sight, SIGH
  22. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    perhaps some older members who remember those times better may contribute
  23. what this is supposed to mean ? you are itching to go to Taiwan or for China to invade , please clarify
  24. for me last episode of 1000 start was a bit too sugary, but we need to remember that main audience is Thai girls. But it disf not spoil series foe me at all. As for Manner of Death I'm not fan of crime stories but , like you I watched it for MaxTul , the main couple and probably will again after a while .

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.