Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
Pattaya Flying Club
Another entrant! Finnish man dies after falling from 11th floor of Pattaya condo
-
Too gorgeous to be guilty?
10m a year is a very large amount, but dwarfed by many CEOs in the USA, sports stars, etc. Elon Musk? It's the system. Its also unfair to describe a businessman, working for a large public company as making money in a nefarious manner. People may correctly, disapprove of the methodology of Medical Insurance companies, but that it is a different point. If the USA had a National Health Service, which the Republicans consider anathema, these problems would not arise.
-
4 Bangkok Hotels Among '50 Best Hotels in the World'
I also stayed there decades ago. I found I could not turn off the radio, in the bedside console. I summoned help. It turned out that the radio wires went through a hole in the wall to the next door room! The radio I could hear was from next door! You could see through! So much for the best hotel in the world. I changed rooms! Mind you in those days it was affordable, not now.
-
Don't be too shy. Things will get better!
Sticks and stones etc....
-
Don't be too shy. Things will get better!
I suggest you go back onto your medication.
-
Hardship stories
Which bar? As I said, I did not remember. It was down one end of JC, opposite a closed bar. Dorothy's?
-
Hardship stories
- BKK Hotels - pros & cons?
I can see both pools from my room at the Meridien. I can see that the rooftop pool is small, but I have never seen anyone in it!- Trip report from ichigo
True.....- Capella Bangkok
Or you become a rent boy!- Young engineering student stabbed to death
This has been going on for years, I don't understand it. It seems that what might be normal competition between schools has become deadly. Previous news reports suggested that the authorities at the schools effectively condone the violence. Even, in some ways, encourage it.- Young engineering student stabbed to death
+1- Trip report from ichigo
You have destroyed my illusions!- Hardship stories
I will search! If Best survives, then I would recommend him. Good guide, good English. Seems reliable, was always on time.- Massage
Saw the following article in Bangkok paper today. Seems massage can do more than happy ending.... Tragic End for Thai Singer, Allegedly After Complications from Multiple Massage Sessions You have been warned!- Zoo Wellness Spa
What an Earth are you doing...- Trip Report (Nov/Dec 2024) - Trying out new experiences
Couldn't you go as a choir boy?- New Year’s Eve pool party at Ibis
For some weeks before going!- Hardship stories
Thanks for all that, very helpful. I only involved Moses so he was aware of the position. After all, he runs the business. Mind you, from his comments, it doesn't seem as if he cares much for Pattaya.- Hardship stories
This is the message I sent yesterday. It went to one of your email addresses, though I know you have several. It was headed 'Best Pattaya,' Quote Just to say I had a message from him today, asking for money. He says he has no money to eat, and has been locked out of his accommodation. Sent a pic of a locked door. If true, I am very sorry, but I don't send money in these ccircumstances unquote Sent from Outlook for Android- Hardship stories
It's still news.- Trip report from ichigo
Could cum be categorised as food? High protein content. Golden Cock in old days could oblige.- New gay bar opens on Patpong 2
Ah, I was hoping they might have removed their jeans!- Hardship stories
Thanks. Yes, he is cute, but I followed the 'no sex' policy....- Hardship stories
His picture, and description is still there. He has a good review. And it is high season, so I would have thought he would have some work. - BKK Hotels - pros & cons?