Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. Unfortunately no social media, I hired him through Siam Roads. His picture should be on there. All I have is WhatsApp. As I have just said in earlier message, I have told Moses. I appreciate that the name Best doesn't help!
  2. Thanks. As I said, he did have a job in a bar, so was not dependent on being a guide. Mind you, bar was at gloomy end of Complex, opposite 2 closed bars, and didn't look busy at all, so may have folded. I am a generous guy, but I think it is going too far to shell out money for a guy I met once. I have told Siam Roads, but no response from Moses, he is no doubt digesting the news from Syria!
  3. As members may know, I was in Pattaya last month. I used gay guide, called Best. He spoke English, and was a good guide, and guy. Worked in a bar in Jomtien complex. Paid him as agreed, plus good tip. Just had message saying he was broke, no money to eat, locked out of his room, desperate, etc. There has been discussion on this forum about this sort of situation, and I normally do not react. First I don't know if it's true, second, I don't get involved with a guy I have met once, on a business level. Any views?
  4. First member of Flying Club for a bit. Amazing she survived.
  5. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    'Sweaty bodies'? Clothes off?
  6. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    That's encouraging, but how will they make enough money to survive?
  7. No hardship if you get to keep the 1,000! Sounds like Freshboys management are decent.
  8. There's one on the beach road just down from Boyztown. 100 yards or so.
  9. The NY experience could work either way! Personally, I get so fed up with the tip, tip culture, now even in takeaway coffee shops, etc, I tend to tip less!
  10. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Like Saturday morning cinema when I was a kid! Will the hero escape from the Indians etc.. he always did...
  11. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Each to his own. I posted recently about my first experience in Bangkok, back in the Stone Age. Young guy had snake tattoo on lower chest with open fangs poised over his pubic hair. I found that very sexy!
  12. I agree about the air, if you get out of the centre of Pattaya.
  13. I didn't know a banana was bored? It has several uses!
  14. But does it? I thought there was a lack of younger expats?
  15. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    This seems to be another example of floating a proposal, not necessarily serious, to gauge reaction then if hostile, you can deny proposal. I think some members earlier had a name for this, but I can't remember it!
  16. Sorry, 'doesn't have sexy young Thai boys.....'
  17. I see the Oriental now starts at £650! And it does have the sexy young boys in Thai costume, assisting with the lifts any more!
  18. I think you make a good point. I had supper in Dick's restaurant, and there were a group of eight gay expats who were pretty miserable.
  19. Dog catcher?
  20. Fight the good fight!
  21. Unnecessary reaction.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.