Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
Thai seeks to expand market share 35%
And they still have all those widebodied aircraft, Boeing 777, and Airbus 380, lying around , rusting at Swampy, I counted at least 6 777s and 4 380s, all in a line, paint faded, etc. Madness.
-
Thai seeks to expand market share 35%
They will need to improve their service!
-
boys rrates 2023
Especially if you are there to swallow!
-
trip report
When I was in Pattaya, I was told Bolt was best. Indeed they were very good, and cheap. I was told that in Bangkok Grab was better, and I had no problems.
-
Couples Massage?
I assume so, if you check in advance, to make sure that the two masseurs will be happy with that, and agree an appropriate tip!
-
Trip Report (Nov/Dec 2024) - Trying out new experiences
Grannies collect stamps?
-
What the boys think of us
That seems very fair.
-
BKK Hotels - pros & cons?
Not 7star Foodland?
-
BKK Hotels - pros & cons?
Luckily, different people have different priorities, each to his own!
-
Moonlight: Passion of the west shows -
Indeed, $300 just gets you short time!
-
Homeward bound
If you use taxi in the street, often have argument about meter and freeway etc. More relaxing to use hotel car.
-
Chonburi Immigration conducts raids
Pretty much nonsense and incomprehensible comment.
-
Chonburi Immigration conducts raids
Does the 2,000 or 3,000 include all the necessary brown envelopes?
-
Massage shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd.
Nice!
-
Teens fight for life after toxic vodka shots
Since methanol is tasteless, you are right!
- MIMA Party 2025
-
Massage shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd.
Montesquieu is more difficult to spell......
-
trip report
I've seen stranger superstitions!
- MIMA Party 2025
- Crete the Party - 30 November 2024 - @The White Room - Crowne Plaza Bangkok
-
Massage shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd.
Wasn't that Dr Johnson?
-
Thailand’s pink dollar future
Don't forget the efficient new drainage system!
- Cabaret show at The Venue
-
Hot House in Sao Paulo
Indeed, and you might have to wait some time.....
-
Hot House in Sao Paulo
Or Samuel Beckett!