Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. This looks like a needless exercise in bureaucracy, the rules seem unnecessarily complex. I can't help wondering if this is some form of brown envelope exercise? The Government is always going on about encouraging tourism, and I would have thought that street vendors are a good part of the scene. I know that in Singapore, there are excellent hawker centres, but that is Singapore!
  2. I mentioned in a recent post that the street food area in Patpong 1, which takes up at least one third of the soi, was buzzing in January. Not a spare seat. Food looked pretty good. And beer was cheap. It was interesting that there were still a few girly bars up that end, but they were sidelined by the food court.
  3. He must be really unwell!
  4. They are not available on Booking.com....
  5. I read an article a couple of days ago, saying that he was married to an American women, which automatically excludes him from the succession. It said that he is trying to say that he is divorced, but it all looked rather interesting. The article also said that another son is also married to an American. Anyone else read this?
  6. I like Siem Reap. Plenty to see, and I had many cute guys contact me on Grindr. All performed well. Most hotel massage places have a male masseur, who will provide a happy ending. Very friendly place. Don't know about PP.
  7. Le Meredien, part of Marriott, welcomes guests, no trouble at all.
  8. I have found Grindr very good in Bangkok. All the boys looked like their pictures, and performed. I may have been lucky as other members have had disappointments. Line is used a lot, though I find it difficult! Plenty of massage parlours, look through the threads on here, some very good. Bars not what they were, shows tame. The one with a live show, Tawan, was closed by the police a couple of days ago. People speak well of Fresh Boys, Screw Boys, Hot Male, Banana Bar. Some members have success in picking guys up in the street!
  9. I agree. Nowadays I go to some lengths to avoid shortish connecting flights. Especially international to domestic, with immigration issues, and futher security checks.
  10. Their website seems to be down.
  11. It's a little strange, though, you would think that Tawan, with their experience, would have been on good terms with the BIB!
  12. Surprise! Presumably part of the deal with Thaksin?
  13. I imagine that Vinapu is concerned!
  14. I believe that our revered member vinapu, is referring to me correcting a deficiency. I am due to arrive on 6th, March, and, armed with a comprehensive guide from vinapu will explore greedily!
  15. I seem to remember the Renaissance? Quite civilised, I thought.
  16. Keithambrose replied to t0oL1's topic in Gay Thailand
    I'm afraid that I find the idea of oral sex, or more happening at the next table a turn on. I remember Golden Cock, in the old days, and those rather sticky sofas!
  17. Prefer sex standing up?
  18. Keithambrose replied to t0oL1's topic in Gay Thailand
    And 'mouth on' what?
  19. Grease is in plentiful supply in Thailand!
  20. Just window dressing. I bet nothing actually happens!
  21. I think that is a fair point.
  22. Bodies now found.
  23. Do you think Cambodia will last 40 years? Hun Sen and his family are multi billionaires.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.