Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
Fraud Alert: Fake Message Regarding Hotel Booking
Yes, I usually check. I'm trying to build up points with Marriott and Accor! Also, I sometimes find a wider selection of rooms, if looking at hotel website.
-
Celebrating LGBTQ+History Month in February
Happy to untie the ribbons.
-
tukcom massage
Rather like policemen now look much younger.
-
slight embarrassing question
Surprised it's only weekly!
-
Fraud Alert: Fake Message Regarding Hotel Booking
I am looking at Singapore later in the year. I like the Goodwood Park Hotel. Booking direct with the hotel, was 10% cheaper than Booking.com.
-
How do you feel about multi-millionaires passing out the hat?
Yawn....
-
Nagoya agencies
Many years ago, the short time hotel off Surawong had a mirror on the ceiling. Also one of the massage parlours, Aqua Spa, or V Club?
-
Bangkok/Tokyo For 2 Weeks a piece
I visited Berlin some years ago, looking for the street/block of flats, where relatives lived before the war. I took my,old, Baedeker. I quickly found that after the war, and the mass destruction, many streets had been altered, or disappeared. The street i was looking for no longer existed. However the block/flat where Chistopher Isherwood lodged, and had much sex, was there, complete with blue plaque!
- tukcom massage
-
How do you feel about multi-millionaires passing out the hat?
Please stop!!
-
Fraud Alert: Fake Message Regarding Hotel Booking
I often find that hotel is same price, or slightly cheaper. Also you get your loyalty points if you book direct, or in the case of a hotel in Nottingham, a £10 voucher towards drinks!
-
Fraud Alert: Fake Message Regarding Hotel Booking
I had this issue with Booking.com, and a hotel in Rome. I got a message, all details correct, including hotel email, apparently from the hotel, asking for advance payment. The booking was pay on arrival, so I wasn't going to pay, and contacted the hotel. It was indeed a data breach affecting a number of hotels. They were very apologetic, but as I hadn't paid, no problems.
-
Jupiter boys "want 5000 tip"
Sorry I didn't respond to this earlier. Tort was a compulsory paper for final exams. We went to Keble to be taught Tort by Peter North, subsequently Professor North. During the term he was in a car accident, I think, but anyway he brought a claim for nervous shock, so we had a first hand example! We were taught, in his absence, by an Australian, Dyson Heydon, a Rhodes scholar, subsequently a judge on the High Court of Australia, their Supreme Court. In a nice piece of symmetry, many years later, he was one of the judges in a case I ran, which went to the High Court, in Canberra, so I could remind him! Not nervous shock, the case involved implied, or ostensible authority, luckily we won! To bore you further, in another piece of symmetry, we considered using my Tutor at Worcester College, Professor Francis Reynolds, as an expert witness, as he was the author of the leading book on the topic.
-
Celebrating LGBTQ+History Month in February
Join the Club!
-
Celebrating LGBTQ+History Month in February
Nipples of the day?
-
How do you feel about multi-millionaires passing out the hat?
This is getting SO boring!
-
Bangkok/Tokyo For 2 Weeks a piece
Oxen, not horses.
-
White Cat Bar, Bangkok, is open
In UK, in my experience, on the escort sites, etc, 'South Asian' is used to denote someone from India. Asian can cover South East Asia, and China. Japan is usually separate
-
Bangkok/Tokyo For 2 Weeks a piece
I found that once you work out the Tokyo subway system, it's very good. Everything now is also in English, and the directional signs at the stations are excellent. When I first went to NY, you still had the 3 different subway operators, IRT, BMT, and IND, often with separate entrances. This made the stations and signs very confusing, and the Subway map was a classic, in successfully confusing you! I still have one of those maps from 1978. Now, things are much better, I think, though there are still some issues. I also wonder why the NY Subway cars are built to provide maximum internal noise! I wonder if they leave all the screws loose, to achieve maximum rattling? Tokyo Subway trains are a pleasure, by comparison.
-
It's DUMPLING Week
Yes, it's a question of the bouquet!
-
White Cat Bar, Bangkok, is open
Doent look like it will survive.
-
How do you feel about multi-millionaires passing out the hat?
" If so, I have a bridge I'd like to sell you." Very good!
-
It's DUMPLING Week
Yum, yum! Even better with cum filling!
-
Sex during Ramadan
I gather that if you are very religious, you are not supposed to swallow saliva from another person. This could make oral sex to completion quite difficult!
-
Jupiter boys "want 5000 tip"
The 'Barmy Army' is a term now applied to the England cricket fans who travel to watch England play. They are keen on cricket and beer, though not necessarily in that order!