Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Koh Samui
    "A lot of those " mistakes " are actually generated by auto spell checkers and ot noticed until post made." Very true!
  2. "By the way, I like your reports. You seem to suffer some exotic form of OD mixed with Cruising ADHD. Very entertaining to read" I wonder if smoking certain substances, at certain times, accounts fot the sonewhat James Joyce style of writing?
  3. Their guides are gay, but no touch. I use them in Bangkok, and Pattaya, and they have been good. Good English, and usually registered guides.Not tried Vietnam.
  4. @Olddaddy goes there?
  5. Being @Olddaddy, I assume racist.
  6. I'd have trouble justifying going to an island in which homosexuality is punished with serious prison sentences, unless it provided a truly unique experience. Perhaps their prisons do provide a truly unique experience!
  7. Clearly an acrobat!
  8. Edward II lived before shells were invented, so only a poker!
  9. Size queen!
  10. It was on Metro UK. I'm no good at inserting links, or shells!
  11. I was amused to read, today, that a French guy went to hospital with a World War 1 shell, 16x4cm, lodged up his ass! It caused the temporary closure of the hospital, and the attendance of the Bomb Squad! The shell, and the guy, were safely defused. A rather advanced form of Russian Roulette, perhaps? One reads of unusual insertions, but I thought this takes the biscuit, so to speak. Entertainingly, the guy may be charged under French weapons legislation. Interesting to speculate what the charge (sic) might be!
  12. May be a clue in the heading of the thread? "Joey of Moonlight"?
  13. Keithambrose replied to kram987's topic in Gay Bangkok
    He is!! Go to it!
  14. Can you buy beer in a 7/11?
  15. Re Pub Street, last month from the bar, i counted 8 Ladyboys seeking business, walking around the main crossroads. One really stunning!
  16. And they ring afterwards to make you had a good time! Breakfast buffet good.
  17. I follow the Gregorian calendar, so 9 months from now!
  18. Better than changing into a girl!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.