Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. Keithambrose replied to Daniel's topic in Gay Africa
    Its not personal experience, but reading all the blogs here that say that they have only found tops. I bow to personal experience!
  2. ...are plenty of rich people?
  3. I remember Nature boys being tiny. Hardly room to squeeze in and get a blowjob! Used to be twinks, quite attractive.
  4. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Used to be no offs until after closing time. When I have been, no hanky panky. Drinks cheap, but just chat to shirtless boys. I don't intend to return, unless it's changed.
  5. Keithambrose replied to Daniel's topic in Gay Africa
    I think there is a shortage of bottoms, though!
  6. No, you are right!!
  7. Yes, sorry, flying tonight. Busy for dinner 12th and 13th.
  8. As I said, Bangkok, Le Meridien, 20th November to 23rd!
  9. Glad you had a good time. Do you rember the No for Noah? I always think a milk drink is good for me!
  10. Glad to hear it!
  11. You are right there! Good luck.
  12. And I don't think social media is helping!
  13. It depends which personality he is using.
  14. I think that independent voters now have a dim view of Republican misdeeds, at least as of this time, however. I hope you are right, but I have grave concerns. I remember that this is a nation that voted for prohibition...
  15. Agreed, it's rather like personalised number plates in the UK. Very nouveau riche, I always think.
  16. One of my friends, who lives in America said, "never underestimate the stupidity of the average American voter".
  17. 11th November to 15th, 20th to 23rd, Bangkok.
  18. Most of the members of One World, which includes Alaska, are moving to, or have moved to, a revenue based system.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.