Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Olddaddy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Olddaddy

  1. Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ I forgot about this generation always glued to their phones๐Ÿ“ฒ
  2. Shocking ! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
  3. So the root was 3000 baht?
  4. Some people root for money ,you root for an orange , ๐ŸŠ As the saying goes ,you can beat an egg ๐Ÿฅšbut you can't beat a root ! Rootin& tootin all night in Bangkok As a matter of interest when was the last time you had a root?
  5. Imagine meeting up with Americans and they start cracking dry jokes about Trump all night !!. Now be honest Maurice ... wouldn't that bore you ? But you would have to to be nice and pretend to laugh at their jokes before excusing yourself to the toilet and pissing off๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ thru the back door ๐Ÿšช
  6. And you left the poor expat customers out ! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
  7. I think I will give you a miss Jimmie sorry , would hate to finish up depressed at the end of the night listening to you and your bible belt theories
  8. Yes definitely ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฟ I prefer upmarket type restaurants though .
  9. I must say I was a little disturbed by the heading title ,even on the border of being offended by it as I'm sure some of you too have Neverless I do look forward to hearing where one may purchase a good quality steak ๐Ÿฅฉ
  10. I have several people who have messaged me I have sent them my requirements and asked them to reply with answers to those requirements โœ๐Ÿฟโœ๐Ÿฟ
  11. Olddaddy replied to a post in a topic in Gay Koh Samui
    Mick..lol ๐Ÿ˜‚
  12. You get around, certainly a lot of energy !!!โšกโšก๐Ÿคธ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคธ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ , may I ask do you take vitamins?๐Ÿ’Š๐Ÿ’Š I find vitamin B ,Berocca the best for energy
  13. Excellent I hope you got ๐ŸŽฏ bullseye most times I really like to throw them hard so I can hear the whores sqeal ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
  14. I will be in arriving in Bangkok later this week I suggest if anyone wants to meet up I am willing probably Friday night or Saturday night I will go to DJ station to pick up younger guys around 11pm ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฟ Pre drinks at the elephant ๐Ÿ˜ bar I expect you to pay my entrance fee though to DJ station currently 400 baht which includes a free drink ๐Ÿท I expect you to dance and not talk too much ,I don't really like people talking to me non stop unless it's positive vibes , in other words I expect you to make me happy ,to make me laugh I expect you to walk around and chat up guys , challenge yourself!!! Walk around DJ station and chat up young Asian guys ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธeven if you don't pick up for free you challenge yourself Nor do I need to know your sicknesses ,or any negative talk , only must be positive happy talking making sure I'm entertained Pm to meet up this weekend
  15. Then again what are you expecting for 1800 baht a night That hotel executive suite is a 31sqm room with kitchen & microwave, big bed You sound like a miserable cheap Charlie who is never satisfied I suggest the Capella hotel if you want 5 star โญ โญ โญ โญ โญ
  16. I love the old ping pong throwing I think Winner boys has it not sure about nigh boys or whatever the ridiculous name is
  17. That's my room I had last October!!! Nothing wrong with it for 1800 baht a night including pool sauna gym
  18. If you go next door to quarter Saladang Agree Unfortunately new management took over in July last year and the place has gone downhill Eg gym equipment missing
  19. I think in your case, overweight 35yo with a long beard your more in luck with moneyboys !! Stick to them son , don't waste your time
  20. Yes hotels in Philippines particularly Manila were expensive compared to Bangkok
  21. I probably won't be staying at Quarter Saladang again , the reception staff changed last time I was there I ended up having an argument with the white teddy bear they have on reception as well ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿปโ€โ„๏ธ
  22. Olddaddy replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Uphill too . F . .k that , I will get a Grab ๐Ÿš˜๐Ÿš—
  23. Honestly who really gives a fuck ?๐Ÿคจ
  24. Olddaddy replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Oh what a welcome to G 's Absolutely beautiful news ๐Ÿ˜Š I love it , welcome to Pattaya ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’œ
  25. Yes must of , certainly not must off You "must of " been bad at grammar You must of been a.......... ๐Ÿคช

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.