Everything posted by Olddaddy
-
Siem Reap or Phnom Penh?
Your on the bus in Cambodia ๐ฐ๐ญ Can I come too ?
-
Ark Hotel & Pub
Post of the week , very true Vinapu Spelling is no longer a factor in exams in schools anymore anyway ,as long as the point is made โ Having said that , as my neighbour Leo Sayer sings " I just feel like dancing ,dancing the night away !!๐ถ
-
Gay visitors in Thai hotels
Depends who they are .... certainly a few tattoed Aussie bogans or British chavs may take your confidence away from you ,so don't get too cocky around people like that !!
-
Farang tourists mistake funeral for a restaurant
Certainly is ,but one Mr Riobard we cannot overstep the perimeters of cultural laws
-
Farang tourists mistake funeral for a restaurant
Lol ...๐ Love your posts you make me laugh ๐ ๐
- Arthur & Paul
-
Host Bars not in Jomtien, Boyztown
Lol....good one Maurice ,love it mate ๐๐
-
Tour guide you recommend
No thanks, each to their own not for me, based on my integrity intelligence and principles of morality within the confines of the ๐ we have NO THANKS!!!!!!! I did use them in Cambodia several years ago and they were great but I don't use them anymore I received a few personal messages and I agree not to use them, it's just a personal thing for me based on morals of this world ๐ their guides are good however...but not for me anymore , sorry to say
-
all bars are closed tonight Saturday
I'm angry and moody in the morning ๐คฌ I dont like people, I don't think I will bother with an overnighter but it's interesting ๐ค
-
Anal insertion
Fantastic post I enjoy reading this ๐ I just ordered a "fist" dildo from Amazon ready shove it up my ass ๐๐ฟ๐
-
all bars are closed tonight Saturday
I never had a guy overnight before I get bored after 1 hour with the same guy It may seem a weird question but if you have a guy hired all night can you play Monopoly with them? What else can you do besides sexual matters?. I once had a guy who persistently kept messaging me even though I had hired him twice so I reluctantly gave in to him and we done wrestling ๐คผโโ๏ธ๐คผโโ๏ธ What other things do you do with an overnighter
-
Getting ready - gathering up to date recommendations
Maybe it's the woman in you The feminine side๐
-
Phnom Penh & Siem Reap March 2025
Absolutely beautiful ๐คฉ
-
all bars are closed tonight Saturday
Must of just woke up??
-
Jan Trip Report
Great trip report Krubb was a disappointment ๐ฅ but Saunas are a hit n miss You get lucky...sometimes not Sometimes you can't be a chooser If I don't get lucky in a gay sauna ( which is most of the time lol) I go to a room leave the door open and bend over showing my fat bum ๐ ....sometimes Im there 20 minutes in that position as I hear people walking past the open door ,I can hear some of them stop for a second ,then keep going Sometimes I get lucky and feel a dick going in , I never turn around to see who just pumped me though ๐๐
-
Would you shop at a store which sold MAGA caps?
Nice ....I would love to do that !. Two African guys , absolutely beautiful idea ,I never thought about it And be good for grip and wrist workout ๐๐ฟ๐
-
all bars are closed tonight Saturday
I guess as I became older I become more selfish , the only way to survive
-
all bars are closed tonight Saturday
Oh I drink most weekends, I just didn't want those bars open as I won't be there at that time . In other words I'm selfish and happy about it
-
Arthur & Paul
I recall staying there but moved next door ,it was cheaper Do they still have that spiral staircase ?
-
Whats happening with Boyz boyz boyz?
I haven't been there for a few years I think 2022? They had the boys ( mature men) parade up & down the Soi , I don't think they do that now I recall they had a "cock touch " for a tip ,of course all boys wore condoms on their erect cocks walking around getting 100 baht tops for 2 second touch mostly by Asian women. Oh please leave me out of it
-
all bars are closed tonight Saturday
Personally I'm glad I don't like alcohol drinking to tell you the truth
-
Would you shop at a store which sold MAGA caps?
Pauline Hanson is gaining popularity in this country of Australia ๐ฆ The country is going downhill fast with poor / rich divide ,high crime , lacking of housing etc , sorry "it ain't easy under Albanese " and I'm voting him out
-
Would you shop at a store which sold MAGA caps?
We have the female version Pauline Hanson
-
Would you shop at a store which sold MAGA caps?
Oh well if you visit here twice a year you must be an expert ๐on our drug crime , homelessness, pensioners , aged care , Has your country ( I believe UK ) got to the stage of legalising pepper spray ๐ถ๏ธfor its citizens yet ..some of our states have How about you head out to places like Mount Druitt, Blacktown, Moree and Alice Springs instead of staying in fancy hotels in the City areas, why don't you meet the real people ,im sure those people will have a different opinion to yours on how lucky they are !
-
Would you shop at a store which sold MAGA caps?
Wasn't never meant to funny Have you seen the state of Australia lately where some people have been living / bludging on unemployment benefits for over 20 years ,can't find a job in 20 years , unbelievable but it's allowed Australia is a shocking country going downhill fast