Everything posted by Olddaddy
-
Get your balance right !
But on a serious note it really makes me annoyed at these limping old men who are you using a exercise bike instead of doing weighted squats He was just a rude old Asian man who looked like Dr miwalgi out of karate kid
-
Get your balance right !
A very interesting thing I noticed is when people get "older" they tend to lose their balance It affects their walking and daily life where they become dependent on a stick ๐. I won't name the member here who says he has to use a walking stick because it's confidential and I don't wish to embarrass someone But Riobard uses a walking stick and he wouldn't be the only one on this forum It's becoming what you would say as "normal " Losing your balance is not normal Look , don't get me wrong , I remember when I was a kid seeing far far more old people using walking sticks than today I was in the gym this morning here on cold sunny Sydney at 4am. Only one other guy in the gym at that time ,an elderly Asian man๐ด who seen me staring at him. He was I guess late 70's or looked it ,walking slow with a limp going to exercise bike I walked over to him "I noticed you to walking funny I said.....look like your limping .? He took his music headphones off ๐ง and looked at me I repeated my sentence he didn't say a word but sat on the exercise bike looking at me like a stunned mullet๐๐ณ๐ณ "You need to do more glute and butt exercises I said to him. " "Get your old butt working " He listened at me and without a word put his ๐ง back on and rudely said ....GO ! GO ! Waving his hand at me in a away gesture !!!!!!๐โโ๏ธ Rude old man won't listen and instead is using arm gym machines instead of glute exercise Next time I see him I will ignore him
-
Anyone used a penis thing ?
Don't take this the wrong way ,but I am a little disappointed a man of your age has to use a walking stick ๐ ๐ด I see men like this all time ,the key is "balance" exercises, and once you start these you can throw that awful stick away I have mentioned glute /butt exercises feet together are in my opinion not only great for a firm butt but balance too ,hope that helps
-
Anyone used a penis thing ?
I forgot to add in my personal message to you about glutes to is to put your feet closer together when doing squats to harden your butt cheeks ,and as you have a walking stick you could use that to balance when doing squats , obviously help if you had 2 walking sticks ,one on each side and use that to balance squatting down feet together you will certainly feel your butt cheeks working.
-
Bar in Jomtien
Oh really? A psychiatrist or General Practitioner? I had no idea otherwise I would of gone in there
-
Blood pressure
I have decided to take this valsartan / dilart 40mg a day see if it works
-
Back in Bangkok after only one month!
Love it ๐ฅฐ
-
Blood pressure
Grow old disgracefully is my motto My BP according to the doctors nurses was 162 over 120 I think it was , something like that The nurse after my reading took me back to the waiting room to wait for the doctor again ...happy he didn't charge me for the second visit to his rooms ,he said that reading is too high ! I said I feel ok doctor and to his shock I got out of the chair and done 3 squats ,he looked shocked ๐ณ He said you may feel ok but you need Dilart 40 mg a day ๐...I said "doctor I don't need this ,you are just trying to get $$$ from the medical companies I need more African cock not Dilart ๐
-
Blood pressure
My doctor ๐จโโ๏ธhas suggested I go on blood pressure medication i won't say what my BP is but he said anything over 150 is alarming and suggested Dilart I told him to f....off ๐ฃ๏ธ๐ฏ๏ธ
-
Trip Report - Thailand June 2025
Yes , although hard to get nowadays I don't want to go off topic but I couldn't find Liver in the supermarkets in Australia nowadays,maybe it's not popular anymore ๐ณ
-
Trip Report - Thailand June 2025
I don't get it ๐ณ
-
How do you "cruise" ?
I never been into toilet sex /cruising etc How do you do it ? Do you go into the toilet and stand in a cubicle and stare at the guys pissing in the urinal ?๐ฆ I want to try cruising next time in my visit to Bangkok I mean in reality you could "cruise" anywhere Cruising is so 1980's though isn't it ,I wonder if it still goes on I don't want to end up getting bashed though ๐ฅ I want to suck cocks in the public toilets ๐ฝ๐ช
- Trip report April / September 2025 โ Da Nang & beyond โ Research if an elderly gay retiree can live comfortably in Da Nang, Vietnam
-
Bar in Jomtien
What's that bar opposite the closed big bar ? That closed bar ( next to Cocka2) has been up for lease for months ,I thought they were turning it into Bavarian boys!
-
Bar in Jomtien
Can't recall it ,is that bar with the pool table?
-
I done Manila
Why what's going to happen? Unbelievable paranoia ๐๐living in the past It's like the days when the old gays didn't want anyone filming in the gay areas ...glad they have died off and we now have the "freedom" to film within reason๐ท๐ธ๐ฅ๐น
-
Anyone used a penis thing ?
I don't know what they call them ,penis vacuum ,pumps ?? Anyone used them and do they work ?๐ Do you use them several times a week ? Does it make your cock strong? ๐ช
-
The Danger of Too Many Rich Retirees
This is why I don't like going to Pattaya/Thailand during high seasons Boys will ask for bigger money and expect it because too many richer two weeks millionaires
-
Trip Report - Thailand June 2025
4000 baht a day ..$200 Australian I will do it for that if you want a bearded Daddy bear ๐ป
-
Bar in Jomtien
Yes ! But that means I have to sit and talk to people!๐ณ๐ณ๐ณ
-
Bar in Jomtien
I see the Thai owner of this bar has had enough I can't remember seeing it though when I was there back in March
-
Only Fans boys
I seen a few Indonesian and thai guys on Facebook and they have a link to their Only fans site Your right it doesn't say what videos they have
-
Only Fans boys
I didn't know much about this site and just found it when I was referred by a Instagram boy It seems you "subscribe" to the model guy and go from there Can you do a search on guys ir do you have to have the link already ? Anyone here follow boys on this Only fans and you think it's possible to meet up with them ?.๐
-
BKK Hotels - pros & cons?
Remember time is ticking away ...enjoy life whilst we can.๐๐บ..doubt if we will be writing on this board in 25 years ... I wonder who will be ?๐ณ๐ณ
-
Tokyo: Re:Born
True , hiring guys in Bangkok is nearly going into Western prices.