Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Started by kokopelli,

    Just a few days ago, on a whim, I asked my twin brother, Loko Pelli, to buy me a lottery ticket on the big jackpot in the USA. If winners we would share the proceeds. And yes, we were one of the winners and now now will share in millions of dollars. At least 50 mil to both of us. I just wanted to share my good fortune with all of my friends on this forum. I mean, share the good news of my fortune, not any of the money.

    • 4 replies
    • 1.2k views
  2. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Now this is funny. It would have been funnier with two naked men standing there, but I'll take what I can get. . .

    • 1 reply
    • 486 views
  3. ...it is good to see stuff like this: Bank Of America Defends Executive's Pro-Equality YouTube Vid Bank of America is defending a YouTube video posted by Catherine P. Bessant, a "global technology and operations executive" with BoA, for speaking out against North Carolina's anti-marriage "Amendment One." (BoA is headquarted in Charlotte, NC.) From the Daily Herald: Nicole Nastacie, a Bank of America spokeswoman, said in an email that the video is legitimate [though] the company isn’t taking a position on Amendment One. “Employees are allowed and encouraged to be involved in their personal capacity in dialogue and debate on important public issues,” she said. In the…

    • 1 reply
    • 647 views
  4. Guest gcursor
    Started by Guest gcursor,

    I'm not sure where to post this so it can be moved if needed. Sometimes on here, I like to talk about things in my life which is unusual. Most of the time, I don't let anybody know about my personal life ever. So I thought I'd let you know about this part of me... I've always been into spies and espionage. I think BURN NOTICE is an awesome show (have you ever noticed how the guy starring in that does hardly any interviews ever? At least not on video.) I have dabbled in playing spy games. There are even places that will let you "become" a spy for a day but most of those are in the UK. I like anything that can simulate as close as possible to being a real spy. I remember o…

  5. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    In honor of April Fools Day, The Huffington Post is showing the 24 dumbest things ever said about gay people. Some of these are truly unbelievable. http://www.huffingto...kusaolp00000009

  6. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    Two days ago I received a call from my doctors office asking if I received their letter. I explained I had not. The woman informed me that the doctor was closing his practice as of the end of month. I asked when the letter was mailed and she said a week ago. So I would have hadone weeks notice that my doctor was closing shop, weird. And even stranger I wonder why. He had a busy practice is pobably mid-fifties was voted Doctor of the Year a few years back here in town ... the office staff said he was changing career paths. He did have a referral but that doctor isn't board certified Internal Medicine and thats important to me. So now I'm doctor shopping .. what a drag.

    • 9 replies
    • 790 views
  7. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    Guys Google has released a awesome new feature for Android and iPone users. Check out the video below then the entire page https://mail.google..../tap/index.html

    • 3 replies
    • 815 views
  8. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Everyone else?

  9. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    I'm amazed at this tree in this photograph. Sometimes mother nature is absolutely amazing. . .

    • 3 replies
    • 580 views
  10. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Oops. . .

    • 0 replies
    • 527 views
  11. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    hmmmm, I wonder how true this really is. . .

    • 0 replies
    • 487 views
  12. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    I saw this and I loved it. What inspires you?

    • 6 replies
    • 813 views
  13. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    Over the years I have belonged to several sites that cater to chubs and chasers. I recently received a email from a friend suggesting that I might want to join a site that has become pretty popular. I checked it out for a few weeks before withdrawing my profile. The big turn off for me were the gainers. Thats right guys who intentionally wanna get fat and the fatter the better, WTF? They encourage each other, track their weight, find it a sexual turn on, I'm talking about normal size guys from young to old .... as a very overweight guy I have one question, WHY?

  14. Maybe I am getting old. Maybe I am just getting boring but the gay bars and gay clubs do nothing for me anymore. I use to love going to the bars and clubs that were gay but it seems to be one of the things I dread these days. If there is a big gogo night, well that is a different story as for some perverted reason, I love just sitting and watching. I have never been a drinker. So, that doesn't do anything for me either. I use to love going to Montreal but that was when Taboo was really Taboo. I still love going to Thailand as they have something for me to watch and oogle and the boys there (even if not working) fancy getting watched by an older guy. I still love…

  15. Guest tomcal
    Started by Guest tomcal,

    Spartacus Over the last week I have caught up on all of the episodes of this show(cable starz network). It is without a doubt the bloodiest show I have ever seen!! If you can get by the enormous amount of gratuitous bloodletting there are some interesting takes on life in Roman times. There are frontal nude scenes throughout the series, and while Muscle 30+ yr old guys are not my preferred demographic, it is nice eye candy! One theme is that gay relationships are not considered unusual in ancient Rome and there are several in the series, all portrayed by hot gladiator guys. The lead was a Actor named Andy Whitfield who after the first year died of cancer. In th…

  16. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    Hes having such a good time why fuck up his buzz

    • 2 replies
    • 599 views
  17. Guest gcursor
    Started by Guest gcursor,

    So I see that Justin is in hot water for using TWITTER to post a phone number that he could supposedly be reached at. He didn't put the whole number. However a few people in Texas (including a very irate 60-something year old grandmother) are very upset with Bieber himself. I saw this and thought to myself, "How sad is this that this "star" pulls stunts like this?" Would you ever see somebody like Tom Hanks or a billion other stars do something like this? Yes, I understand that this was probably a prank. He did do this before however when some "guy" hacked into one of his friend's TWITTER accounts for Justin's phone number. Justin put on his twitter for everybody to cal…

    • 7 replies
    • 759 views
  18. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    This is hilarious. If parrots could be gay, this would be their conversation. . . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GaTjpWxv3Y

    • 0 replies
    • 406 views
  19. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    I saw this ad and thought the tag line was fantastic. . .

    • 1 reply
    • 501 views
  20. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    Just laying in open room playing with his hard 8" cock .. a bit on the masculine side but worth watching even if you are into twinks as I tend to be. http://www.flirt4free.com/rooms/anthony_hot_and_asdruan/

    • 21 replies
    • 1.9k views
  21. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Now this is an odd picture all by itself. I'd love to know what the original story is.

    • 3 replies
    • 451 views
  22. Started by Suckrates,

    I may not win the Mega millions, but feel like I did when obnoxious Asian wannabee Heejun finally got the boot from american Idol.. You got this one RIGHT america. what took so fucking long ? And while its too soon to call a winner, I think Phillip Phillips is the most unique performer, However his talent just might not translate commercially. So Jessica or colton might just take home the gold ?

    • 5 replies
    • 803 views
  23. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    There are a bunch of new Dark Shadows movie posters out and about. Enjoy.

  24. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    I thought this was funny.

    • 2 replies
    • 606 views
  25. Guest gcursor
    Started by Guest gcursor,

    So April Fools fast approaches which begs me to ask this question...has anyone ever played an EPIC April Fool's joke on somebody before and would they care to share? I don't think I have any that could be termed epic but I heard one on the morning show today. A guy called his wife and told her to come down to the airport immediately because he had to leave town on urgent business (oh..and bring a packed suitcase for me, he said!). His wife shows up at the airport lugging his suitcase in along with their kids (since she couldnt find anybody at the last minute). She madly rushes over to her husband and says "I'm here!" and he replies, "April Fools!"

    • 2 replies
    • 660 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.