Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    There is no one more deserving of a BEST ACTRESS AWARD than Meryl Streep. Her performance in "The Iron Lady" was mesmerizing. It's a must-see performance that will leave you breathless. And by the way, Jane Fonda looks absolutely amazing for her age.

    • 2 replies
    • 499 views
  2. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    I think the WORST DRESSED of the night was Kelly Osborne. What was she thinking with that lavender old lady hair?

    • 7 replies
    • 997 views
  3. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    Another mindless site that probably will make millions. Guys With Fries does features so very sexy guys and obviously with fries

    • 1 reply
    • 687 views
  4. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    So who will win Best Picture - Drama at the Golden Globes tonight? I think War Horse or The Help have the best chance.

    • 2 replies
    • 623 views
  5. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    How about the Drama Best Actor and Actress Awards?

    • 1 reply
    • 472 views
  6. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    I had a great debate with a good friend of mine who recently had a son. I begged him not to circumcise him but they did anyway. I tried to send all kinds of information about it but he and his wife felt that it would be "healthier and clearer" for him in the long run. The US and Israel are really only the two countries left who do this barbaric act. I thought this posting on twitter was funny between he and his mother:

    • 10 replies
    • 1.3k views
  7. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    Anybody here listen to Anthony Robbins motivational program? I know he has several series I believe the most popular is called Get The Edge. Anyway, If so what did you think?

    • 1 reply
    • 632 views
  8. Guest simon
    Started by Guest simon,

    It isn't because of you; it's because you are everything of whom you want to be and cannot become because of who you are.

    • 2 replies
    • 668 views
  9. Guest simon
    Started by Guest simon,

    • 0 replies
    • 460 views
  10. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    I am a sufferer of chronic insomnia. I have had it for many years..I can go months with only getting a couple of hours of sleep per night if I don't seek help.. I have gone to numerous doctors who prescribe the "usual" sleeping pills like ambien, lunesta, etc, but they do nothing for me. I will be dead tired, but I can not relax enough to fall asleep and stay asleep. I cut back on caffeine, I play relaxing music, I tried the sounds of rain, etc, etc, but nothing has had a lasting effect. So I have decided to try acupuncture. I have an appointment this afternoon. At this point, I figure what have I got to lose? The acupuncturist says it usually takes anywhere from 3-15 t…

  11. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Breakfast at Joey's in Hollywood. Creative way to deliver your eggs I'd say. . .

    • 2 replies
    • 495 views
  12. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    So the wild commercials have started in preparation for the Superbowl. I saw this one today during the first NFL game. I hope you aren't afraid of spiders. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMVMzzWPDSk

    • 0 replies
    • 471 views
  13. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    I thought these pics were adorable and a bit scary at the same time.

    • 1 reply
    • 488 views
  14. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Someone has too much time on their ends to edit this. . .

    • 0 replies
    • 456 views
  15. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    This is hilarious. Madonna was recently on the UK's Graham Norton Show (to be aired in the US this Saturday night) promoting "W.E." (her new movie that she directs). Having lived in so many countries, I have learned to have your speeches translated by professionals that understand the context. . .

    • 0 replies
    • 567 views
  16. Guest gcursor
    Started by Guest gcursor,

    Here are IMO some of the movies to watch out for in the coming months: THE DARKEST HOUR - Actually to be released this year. Yes, it's another alien invasion movie but it's an alien invasion movie with some style! BRAVE - Disney/PIXAR release. Of course, it will be another winner! Enough said. MIRROR MIRROR - One of THE best novel re-tellings of the SNOW WHITE story that I have seen in quite some time. SHERLOCK HOLMES: A Game of Shadows - Come on...Sherlock Holmes next movie! If they cram as much into the next movie as they did in the first then it will definitely be nothing short of brilliant. THE ADVENTURE OF TINTIN - Think Indiana Jones in cartoon format. One can …

  17. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    This was choreographed by my friend Brian Schultz. He's also the dancer on the far left (when the group of four are dancing in front of the fire). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cd_YjpR7pHI&sns=em

    • 0 replies
    • 507 views
  18. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    This is the gayest I've seen Justin Bieber on any picture done intentionally. . .

    • 5 replies
    • 1.1k views
  19. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    Click HERE to watch. (It might take a little time to load)

    • 0 replies
    • 497 views
  20. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    I'm curious when it comes to your preference in pleasure tools aka sweet cock what visually is a bigger turn on? For whatever the reason when I watch porn, videos or pics, I really get fired up seeing a really thick tool. I have no clue why that turns me on more than a very long cock... but it does How about you guys ... Is it the length or the thickness?

    • 8 replies
    • 911 views
  21. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    One of my friends is the executive producer of this movie that is just starting in a few festivals and hopefully will be widely released soon Preview: Full Preview: Matthew Mishory’s Joshua Tree, 1951: A Portrait of James Dean presents the actor before he became the toast of Hollywood with films like Rebel Without a Cause and Giant. Focusing on Dean’s experiences as a rising star in Los Angeles, the film’s dreamlike vignettes blend real and fictional elements to get at the core of this brief but indelible icon. And it doesn’t shy away from Dean’s alleged bisexuality. Heck the thing looks like a mash-up between a Gus Van Sant movie and a Bruce Weber commercial! …

    • 2 replies
    • 692 views
  22. Guest EXPAT

    "The Help" was the big winner at the 2012 Critics Choice Movie Awards, as it took home three major awards, including Best Actress for Viola Davis, though "The Artist" took home both Best Director and Best Picture. Here are the winners of the major awards. We'll add the technical awards when they are available. BEST PICTURE "The Artist" - winner "The Descendants" "Drive" "Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close" "The Help" "Hugo" "Midnight in Paris" "Moneyball" "The Tree of Life" "War Horse" BEST ACTOR George Clooney - "The Descendants" - winner Leonardo DiCaprio - "J. Edgar" Jean Dujardin - "The Artist" Michael Fassbender - "Shame" Ryan Gosling - "Drive" …

    • 0 replies
    • 416 views
  23. Guest simon
    Started by Guest simon,

    Year: 2009 Make: Nissan Model: Altima Mileage: 17,585 Color: Black Transmission: Automatic Special Cash Price: $16,777+++ The Nissan Altima is one of the hottest cars on the road right now! But why pay extra for a new car that will only lose value as soon as you leave the lot? We have just received several 2009 and 2010 Altimas and they are selling fast. This car comes complete with power windows and doors, push button start, alarm system, tinted windows, CD player, and ice cold A/C as well as countless other features! Come in now and take advantage of our summer clearence specials. We just received a new shipment of vehicles and must clear our remaining inventory…

    • 16 replies
    • 1.4k views
  24. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    I'm not familiar with this company are you?

    • 6 replies
    • 474 views
  25. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Starring several go go boys and some questionable promoters in Weho.

    • 0 replies
    • 592 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.