Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Dear Santa:

    • 14 replies
    • 1.3k views
  2. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    Anyone else looking forward to "The Devil Inside?"

  3. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    Anyone else notice that this forum just passed the 24,000 replies milestone?

    • 3 replies
    • 711 views
  4. Started by Lucky,

    We've gone from an average weight of 160 to 185, according to those who really, really need to know what the average American weighs. The Coast Guard has been boarding ferries around the San Francisco Bay Area to see if they are in compliance with new federal weight regulations. The weight restrictions had not been reviewed since 1960. So, next time you super size those fries, think of your ferry boat sinking in the muddy waters just before you make it to shore! Source:CBS San Francisco

    • 0 replies
    • 658 views
  5. Started by TotallyOz,

    Five cannibals get appointed as engineers in a defense company. During the welcoming ceremony the boss says, "You're all part of our team now. You can earn good money here, and you can go to the cafeteria for something to eat. So please don't trouble any of the other employees." The cannibals promised. Four weeks later the boss returns and says, "You're all working very hard, and I'm very satisfied with all of you. However, one of our janitors has disappeared. Do any of you know what happened to him?" The cannibals all shake their heads no. After the boss has left, the leader of the cannibals says to the others, "Which of you idiots ate the janitor?" A hand…

  6. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    Could women

    • 1 reply
    • 1.5k views
  7. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    Am I the only one who finds it hilarious that a man whose name means "anal discharge" almost won the Iowa straw poll? Seriously, if anal discharge is the best that the GOP can come up with Obama has won. Because, honestly, I think that if most Americans are asked if they prefer anal discharge or Obama, they'll vote for Obama. That said, part of me would love my country to be run by someone named "President Anal Discharge"

  8. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Very interesting article. http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/02/opinion/krugman-nobody-understands-debt.html?_r=1

  9. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    British tween Charlie Le Quesne and his mom were shopping at a store in England when he picked up an iPhone 4S on display and innocently asked Siri, "How many people are there in the world?" The 12-year-old, expecting the phone's automated assistant to give him a number, got a real shock when instead Siri answered, "Shut the fuck up, you ugly twat." Whoa, girl, watch your mouth!!! Charlie's mother, Kim, couldn't believe what she'd heard, so they asked the same question, thinking it must have been an error. But crabby Siri fired back with the very same expletive-laden rant. http://jezebel.com/5872319/siri-goes-rogue-tells-a-12+year+old-boy-to-shut-the-fuck-up?popular=true

  10. I have ridden the San Francisco to Los Angeles bike ride several times over the last 5 years and it really does take a toll on my body. But, I get in shape for it and I have always finished it. I think it is a great cause and I want to support the LA Gay and Lesbian Community Center. I think I raised over 6k last time. I am torn as to whether or not to ride this year as I have put on so much weight and I'd have to go through hell in the next 5 months to prepare for it. But, I am considering doing it again. I always had a good time when I rode it in the past but I left with the feeling, "hell, Oz, you are not young anymore and this is killing your body." So, I am…

  11. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    These videos must be watched in order. They are inspiring from a brave young man who died on Christmas day ... They were made one week before he passed away. Ben Breedlove's videos tell his story. Watching them brought tears to my eyes and a smile to my face. OK now back to my trip. See you all next year

    • 5 replies
    • 1k views
  12. Guest Bastian
    Started by Guest Bastian,

    I am a pornstar and love getting naked for you. Here, there, and everywhere...bring it on!!! I'm available on DVD, magazine and LIVE in your BED with you IN ME. Bring it on. Bastian-Michigan www.BastianModel.com}(

    • 6 replies
    • 1.7k views
  13. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Meryl Streep is an amazing actress and I can't wait to see this movie. It looks amazing if nothing else to sit in awe of Meryl Streep for two hours. http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/05/movies/awardsseason/rooney-mara-and-meryl-streep-on-preparing-for-their-roles.html?_r=1&ref=movies

    • 0 replies
    • 636 views
  14. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    It's a very unique way of presenting history and I like its originality and creativity. It's a very interesting read but it's a thick book. If you have have no one to cuddle with then I recommend this book on a cold lonely night.

    • 0 replies
    • 515 views
  15. Started by marcanthony,

    Hey: I just noticed that Barry is one of the moderators now on this site. A Big welcome to Barry... who I always felt has been the voice of reason through thick and thin wherever his input has been requested. To the owners: Congrats on good judgement and getting Barry here. To Barry: A sincere and heartfelt welcome.

    • 17 replies
    • 2.7k views
  16. Started by TampaYankee,

    I want to welcome Adriano46 to the site. He was a long-ago prolific contributor to HooBoys reviews and forum before relocating back to Europe, if memory serves on the latter. Adriano46 submitted today's review for GustavoBrazil in New York. Hopefully, he will grace us with sharing future hiring experiences, and maybe stop in the forums on occasion. Good to see great contributors from the past reappear.

  17. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    I wonder if any of these 5 hot guys are gay or bi Maybe the one to Romney's left mmm

    • 8 replies
    • 847 views
  18. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Happy New Rear ! I mean Year !!

  19. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    .

    • 2 replies
    • 668 views
  20. Started by Lucky,

    When I was nine years old, I saw the movie Old Yeller 4 times. It was the classic boy and his dog movie. (SPOILER ALERT) The movie Warhorse is similar, substituting a horse, of course, and a happier ending. I saw it this afternoon and liked it, but felt rather manipulated as it is designed to bring a tear to the eye. Tears, I expected. Drooling I didn't. Jeremy Irvine plays the boy, and boy, is he hot. The production values are also much improved since old Yeller. How could you not root for him to be reunited with his horse? I just wanted to hug him and tell him that the ending was going to be great. Is it a super wonderful movie? Well, I didn't think so, again the…

  21. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Here's the low-down on the 25 best-selling songs so far in 2011. 1. Adele, "Rolling In The Deep," 5,572,000. This song topped the Hot 100 for seven weeks, beginning in May. It was Adele's first top 10 hit. It's the best-selling song by a British artist in digital history, surpassing Taio Cruz's "Dynamite." It's also the front-runner to win Grammys for Record and Song of the Year. "Rolling In The Deep" sold an additional 108K copies in 2010. 2. LMFAO featuring Lauren Bennett & GoonRock, "Party Rock Anthem," 4,878,000. This is the year's best-selling collabo. The song topped the Hot 100 for six weeks, starting in July. It was LMFAO's first top 10 hit. It also topped …

    • 8 replies
    • 1.2k views
  22. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    21 of the gayest songs of 2011. Interesting list: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/29/21-of-the-queerest-songs-of-2011_n_1174321.html?ref=gay-voices

    • 8 replies
    • 998 views
  23. Started by Lucky,

    Gov. Chris Gregoire said Wednesday she wants Washington to become the seventh state in the nation to make gay marriage legal. She said at a news conference she'll introduce legislation that, if passed, would allow same-sex marriage in Washington state. More on the story: My link

    • 3 replies
    • 809 views
  24. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    For 2012, Signs Point to Retreat in Consumer Spending http://t.co/jQkZ09BK

    • 4 replies
    • 685 views
  25. Guest EXPAT

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/04/tennessee-anti-bullying-law-change-gays-religion-_n_1183915.html This is the most ridiculous thing I've heard. I heard about this today on Michelangelo Signorile's show today and found this article. This is just an excuse to legalize bullying.

    • 0 replies
    • 467 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.