brall3

N Club Sunee Plaza

Yesterday while walking around Sunee Plaza I discovered N Club. As I approached the door to enter the club, the mamasan immediately stopped me and said the entry fee is 200THB and I had to pay BEFORE I go in.

I said I want to see what type of boys worked there first, before I pay, because I do not like to see thin, young effeminate boys prancing around on stage. To make sure he understood what I was looking for, I said I want to see men. I do not like young lady boys. The mamasan reply was that they have only men, pay first. I said, that if there were no men working, I wanted my money back, o.k. His response was, pay first, pay first, no go in, only have men, pay first.

No way José. I am not that stupid. Does anyone honestly believe that my money would be refunded? (rhetorical question). I did not go in.

So, any reports or comments on recent visits to N Club? Is the bar really full of "only men" and no thin young effeminate boys? Thanks.

Easy. No one with any sense will go in. Their business model will not work.

The only way any experienced customers would venture in is if word gets around about an exceptionally hot offer inside, which is superior to other bars. Or perhaps a good offer with 50 baht drinks. Even then, after the first case of finding most of the boys were not in, I suspect many would not return.

Just go to another bar. Ignore them.

by N Club - do you mean N.boys? aka Nice boys on the main street outside the plaza?

Both Nice boys and Power boys next door get a lot of problems with Arab/Indian customers from nearby streets... so they do some good old fashioned racial profiling and charge non White/Asian to enter the bar... Unless they know you from previous visits 

Unfair i know... but I guess they have been forced to have this policy due to past issues

(Bucknaway over on SGT often posts about issues he has entering these 2 bars)

N Boys is the correct name? Thanks.

Now back to my original question, is the bar full of "men" dancers and not thin young effeminate boys, as the mamasan claims (also not my type)?

Of course I went to another bar, there are numerous other gay venues in Pattaya, please! Additionally, my original post was not inquiring as to why they have that policy nor anything else except what type of dancers are inside. Just for the record, no way in hell they would think I am an Arab or Indian.

Again, I as just curious as to the type of guys that dance there. If, according to the mamasan, there are no young lady boy types working there, only men, then that would probably be the only bar in Sunee Plaza of that nature and a place I would frequent regularly.

So, for those readers who have actually been there, what did you see, only men type dancers? Thanks.

If one is looking for manly specimens in the Sunee Nice Boys and Good Boys would be first choices from what I saw in Sunee but still Boyztown is better option for that types.

For 200 baht I'd enter if I were curious, after all this is not a sum which  ruins anybody's budget.

As colmx mentioned above they learned their lesson likely from hosting customers who did not order drinks, did not tip anybody and still enjoyed what is on offer at least visually and don't blame they for charging up front although this may be unacceptaable to some;

I have always called it Nice Boys (sign in front) but there is also another sign for N. Boys.

Yes, manly types and not lady boy types and  yes only club like that in Sunee to my knowledge. And no entry fee.

I was there a few days ago and many, manly boys on stage, maybe 15-20 and, for a change, no smoking inside.

After a couple drinks and the next day writing it up I usually cannot remember much.

Damn Kokopelli has one hellluva memory.

http://thailand.world-gay-guide.com/en/pc/detail/index.php?rainbow_no=252

Does the picture in the above link look like it?

Did have a couple lady boy types last year (but not too obvious).

Mostly guys. "Men" sounds old.

Guest FossilGay

(Bucknaway over on SGT often posts about issues he has entering these 2 bars)

Having read some of his posts, I'd say his race isn't the problem.  I've had a couple of friends of colour visit the bar on my recommendation and they did not have any problems and were not charged upfront at the door.

Thanks Kokopelli, how very refreshing it is to get a direct answer to a simple question.

When you got the name of the bar completely wrong in the opening post, it's not appropriate to question other people's replies like that.

That turns a simple question into a very confusing one.

I've never ever been asked for an entry fee going into Nice Boys or any Pattaya bar.

Having seen some visitors from India & Russia going into the bars with the intention of poking fun at the entertainment and never buying a drink, I sort of understand why they might apply some filter on the door. Even if it is very unfair on prospective genuine customers & would be deemed racist in our own countries..

There's an N.Boys sign and it's called Nice Boys. I was there with kokopelli a few nights ago, as some farang friends were

having birthday celebrations. Boys manly and frisky in general. A couple were very thin but no fem boys or ladyboys on the stage.

Cigarettes are allowed and we were lucky no one was smoking that night. If you tip, several of the boys will whip it out and a chuck

wow show for a few hundred baht possible.

Lighting is relatively new and not to my liking. Too dark unless directly under a spotlight.

Blond boy Johann accosted me in the men's room with a salacious offer. The boys are eager to please.

This is only the second time I learn of requiring payment upfront (after from Bucky on SGT) in Pattaya, and charging more than usual in addition.

The short-lived Fuse (opposite Soi Twilight in basement of Wallstreet building, did last only a few months, then Bangkok Bounce, now Zip Club gay disco) had a similar policy of charging entry/drink price at the door, I didn't go in.

Number and type of boys in Nice Boys (and many other bars as well) can vary considerably. I would not order a drink without having a look, and if number of boys is too low (unless there is a stunner), I make an excuse and leave.

Try this: ask doorman if they have a pink unicorn in the bar. Wouldn't be the least surprised if he answered "yes".

Not every night they had a "show" where at least one cute SKINNY blonde (they look more redhead to me)

got up and lip-synced while dressed androgenously. I thought he was kinda cute before I saw that. Dunno his name or number.

I like it dark in a bar- too many nosy people looking around, and i certainly don't want to see what anyone else is doing. Probably goes back to my early gay bar days.

In the last couple of years, I've found this bar to be very disappointing.

Facial hair and tattoos were very common.

If looking for someone clean shaven, free from tattos & slim, it has usually been necessary to move on to another bar.

Hopefully it has picked up now?

I was last in N.Boys on Wednesday 11th November 2015 around 9.00pm (last Wednesday) there was NO entry fee asked for.

There was one Arab guy and me as the only customers. Some fem Boys and some more manly types but no real muscle Boys.

I have yet to finish my final trip report about my final visit to N.Boys.

Nice Boys or Power Boys is usually my first port of call when I am in Sunee, usually have a good time there, only rarely disappointmented (low number of boys, but then I walk out and go elsewhere). Eros is second (like to watch sleaze, but most of their long time staff does not appeal to me).