brall3

a picture is worth a 1000 words

Guest FossilGay

I am always in the business of buying ass, an opportunity I look forward to.  :ass:

Then you should know that The Land of Smiles is a case of Buyass beware!  (Buyers beware!)

Guest FossilGay

The "Bangkok" in the billboard is of the same font and colour as Bangkok Bank. 55555

They do say there's one walking ATM :yahoo:  landing at Suvanapum every minute!

Yes indeed: An opportunity to get as much money out of you as possible while you are there and by doing as little as possible to get it. WELCOME!

If you hate it so much, there are other places to go. Personally I find Thailand a bargain. Cheap hotels, cheap travel, cheap drink, cheap food, cheap sex. Do the locals want to make as much money from you as possible? Of course. It's all part of the fun.

Enthusiast, I have read my post several times and no where did I mention that I hate Thailand. How you got all of that from sharing a photo is beyond me. But as I have written before about comments posted on this board, one starts out with a particular topic and the comments will be about any and everything non-related to the original post. I must admit though, all of this makes for amusing reading.

Enthusiast, I have read my post several times and no where did I mention that I hate Thailand. How you got all of that from sharing a photo is beyond me. But as I have written before about comments posted on this board, one starts out with a particular topic and the comments will be about any and everything non-related to the original post. I must admit though, all of this makes for amusing reading.

I think that you screwed it up with your second message: "Yes indeed: An opportunity to get as much money out of you as possible while you are there and by doing as little as possible to get it. WELCOME! "

Please name a touristic place that does not try to get as much money they can out of you while doing as little as possible to get it.

This even applies perfectly well to most enterprises, businesses.  This seems so obvious that you bringing it up gives the feeling that you hold some resentment towards the Land of Smiles.

I am a frugal guy, and the reason I come so often to Thailand is that I recognize that it is a good value for the price. So I found myself quite amused reading your posts.

I didn't say that you said you hated it, however the tone of so many of your posts is so negative and your continual highlighting of what you perceive to be the worst side of Thailand means I am left with the impression that you hate the place.

''Yes indeed: An opportunity to get as much money out of you as possible while you are there and by doing as little as possible to get it. WELCOME! ''

You may have your reasons for such a statement but I just had last night world peace discussion with one of Tawan

men last night and last thing I 'd say I have any reason to support such a blanket statement, done

plenty and only request made was for one more shot on whisky, request gladly met.

You may have your reasons for such a statement but I just had last night world peace discussion with one of Tawan

men last night and last thing I 'd say I have any reason to support such a blanket statement, done

plenty and only request made was for one more shot on whisky, request gladly met.

Oh Vinapu, I cannot wait to read your trip report?!

Thank you for a kind words gentlemen but vacation first, duties second, specially if trip is short, just 10 days but thanks God things are going well so far with only 1 mild disappointment.

Just to add to suspense it looks that I'm firmly anchored at Tawan this trip and it looks that I will be joining chorus of those who think Dreamboys Bangkok are overcharging for what's on offer, last night line up was very Classic like with Twinks galore to a point of indigestion.

In this case I don't consider this disappointment, his loss , he knew what to expect so either landed

better conditions with somebody else or simply couldn't come.

he was absent from the bar that day as well but his collegue made sure he compensated me.

I will still off him in the future I hope