DivineMadman

Trip (Massage) Report 2016

Thanks all.

For the question of which boy i picked -- I know it seems strange but I don't feel comfortable naming names. This is because of just a general reluctance/privacy for the boy and because I think my experience with a particular boy might be the same OR very different from someone else's experience with the same boy. Sorry.

I am working on a "google maps" map that I can share and can certainly put things together in an orderly manner once the initial survey of shops is over. But, alas, I fear nothing I do will ever come near to the now-lost great works of Shaneless Mack, to whom I owe so much....

I have checked the website:-

"Outside : Total 2000-2600 B / 2 hrs

Minimum Tip (Soft) : 800 ฿ / 1 hr, 1,000฿ / 1.30 hrs, 1,500฿ / 2 hrs.

Minimum Tip (Hard) : 1,000฿ / 1 hr, 1,200฿ / 1.30 hrs, 1,700฿/ 2 hrs."

So for (HARD), 1,700 tip is for 2hrs. 1,200 tip for 90mins.

It is weird that they structure it like that. IT seems 90mins is the best option.

What, a hard massage is more than a soft massage?  Every time I go for a massage he asks do I like it hard or soft and I say soft. Am I misinterpreting the meaning of hard and soft??? 

Thanks all.

For the question of which boy i picked -- I know it seems strange but I don't feel comfortable naming names. This is because of just a general reluctance/privacy for the boy and because I think my experience with a particular boy might be the same OR very different from someone else's experience with the same boy. Sorry.

nothing strange and no reason to be sorry. You tell us what you see fit and rest is up to you to reveal or hide. 

I usually name boys in my reports hoping that if I'm happy others will be too  so boy gets more business but it's just me.

You are right about different experiences with the same boy but this goes without saying, chemistry present or absent etc.

Sometimes even the same boy puts different performance on different nights, if you have good heart they my  be more adventurous and accomodating then on the first time. On another hand if you too good hearted they may take you for granted and try to slack on their "duties".

Who?

Shameless Mack, a blogger about South-East Asian gay venues and especially massage place, who suddenly went offline and nobody knows what happened to him.

Only fragments of his work remain, I collected them and put them here:

http://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2013/10/shameless-mack-fragment-found.html

Shameless Mack was a great resource when I was first coming to Thailand. he did a great job presenting all the key data, including a nifty little way of showing roughly how many guys and roughly what body types a shop had. I recall he also had broken down the massage shops into certain overall types. I never fully understood the categories, but my focus is on the agreed full service shops. In years past I've had rollicking good times at the supposedly no-mischief spots like Indra or Prime, but now i don't want to have a negotiation in the middle of things.

I am working on a "google maps" map that I can share and can certainly put things together in an orderly manner once the initial survey of shops is over. But, alas, I fear nothing I do will ever come near to the now-lost great works of Shaneless Mack, to whom I owe so much....

You would be my HERO if you can do this "google map" thing with your trip reports.

For some years now I have been suggesting that all of the forums in Thailand (and this would be applicable for the rest of the world) to make the "Trip Reports" precious, as follows:

• Store them in their own section and make them searchable,
  • Give them key word tags so that others can data mine the invaluable data contained witthin them to help users plan their own trips,
  • Add GPS tags to them so that they can be displayed in a "google map" format with PINs where:
    • by placing the mouse over the PIN information about the trip report can be displayed,
    • by clicking on the PIN the Trip Report would be displayed - to the relevant section
  • Allow for an option where the user can select the PINs on the google map that interest them to make a personalized planned trip that the user can use where the GPS coordinates would be available in the smartphone to keep the traveler on target and to keep them from getting lost.

Now that would be COOL!!!

here is an example of this technology at work (sorry the site is in German - it was the only site that I could find with a good example - an no I don't speak German) :

http://mundraub.org/map

post-13906-0-92517300-1453544190_thumb.jpg

What, a hard massage is more than a soft massage?  Every time I go for a massage he asks do I like it hard or soft and I say soft. Am I misinterpreting the meaning of hard and soft??? 

I am sure you know the meaning well.

But to be clear for those first-time readers/goers, I believe that the "Soft" & "Hard" words used for the minimum tips guidance is to indicate the type of happy endings (sex) for the 2nd part of the massage session i.e. "Softcore" or "Hardcore" version. Hardcore would refer to penetrative sex. This is not to be confused with the amount of pressure i.e. soft or hard, that you would prefer the masseur to exert on your body during the first part of the massage.

Sh-less mack also reported on KUL, Manila, Jakarta and Thai towns like Pattaya and ChMai. Is by now pretty dated. Many of his reports are a bit abrieved-besides hat of christian, on the by now also museum-alike site: nickygaybangkok (other as nickygaypattaya this town is not updated at all) and even refers to him for some finds.

Div.Madmana double khrap khun krap from me for this extensive reports and the clue/key to the new BodyCLub-will visit soon.