paulsf

Bangkok. 2/10 - 4/5

Guest anonone

Nice to see a new report.  No pressure at all, but if you do happen to post some thoughts during your long visit, it will be great to read.  (I am envious of the long visit).

Have a great time!

I was headed to Hero today. I have a friend that works there that shows me a great time. Just as I was leaving he called and said he decided not to work and would go out with friends for Valentines Day.

Oh well. I went out to Scozzi's and had a pizza. No playtime tonight. I've got to makeup a lot of playtime this week.

I read it three times because I wasn't sure I see it right. Did you really replaced absent  boy with pizza? Even at Scozzi ?

I'm sure in big place like Hero you would find suitable substitute replacement but since your trip is long  obviously there's neither need  nor  rush to  get into intimacies.

I will be curious  how at end of your trip you compare long stay to short one.

I,  surprisingly perhaps even to myself,  think  I like more frequent shorter trips to once a year  but long one.

Good to know moral campaign leveled off it seems with return of f**k  and j/o shows , the same was reported for Tawan in another thread.

Have a great time and please let us know how you are doing when you find a minute.

Try thin crusted pizza at Madrid Tavern  in Patpong 1, they have several  different ones, all very good and this comes from somebody who doesn't like pizza at all.

Vinapu, if I was here for a short trip I definitely would have gone to Hero . This is one of the big advantages to long stays, you don't have to rush everything into 1 day. Also we are suffering thru 35 degree weather. Scozzi is only a block away from where I stay and Hero is across town. Just thought dinner would be easier. Will hit up Madrid next week.

Jasper, I am usually at outside bar. 4 or 5 seats in from the street. Ask any of the boys if Paul is there, they all know me.

When here for 2 month trip, I'm not there everynight. But still more than I should be.

Today is the end of my first week. Spent mostly meeting up with friends and a couple of shows. Now new week will start spending day by pool catching up on some reading and waiting for Hero to open up. Then play the the sport of, Trying to get taxi to go cross town to Soi 11 during rush hour. I know most will say take BTS . Just want to mention I used to, but now I have some mobility issues and it's just easier to take taxi to front door. Last trip I started using Uber leaving and it has worked great.

Jasper, I am usually at outside bar. 4 or 5 seats in from the street. Ask any of the boys if Paul is there, they all know me.

Confirmed, in Dec I did exactly that as instructed, not only boys told me when Paul is coming but also informed him that some farang was asking for him already

Hi paulsf, I'll be doing my 3rd trip this August and I'm increasing my stay to the entire month. So I'll want to take advantage of that and get a better room rate. Like you, I want to be on or around Surawong Road. I'm looking at  the Tarntawan Apartments (next door to the Tarntawan Place Hotel, where I stayed last year). A studio with kitchen is around $950 USD plus a utilities charge. Your advice/suggestions would be appreciated. Along with the other board members, of course! Thanks. (Just got a $680 USD R/T from LAX on China Airlines/TPE with great take off times and L/O times, so ready to find the room/apt.)

I made it to Hero yesterday. Didn't go the way I planned, so just an ok time. I called my friend to see if he was working, said he was.

Got there an hour later and was told another of his regular customers just took him for 2 hours and he wanted me to wait for him. That wasn't going to happen. Though sitting there staring at all those hot guys behind the glass for a couple of hours wouldn't be the end of the world. Going across the city to get there, I wasn't going home without a massage. Started looking around. Really hard to chose, so many hot guys. About 40 working. Narrowed it down to a really cute, early 20's guy.

Fortunately his massage was very good. The playtime, not so good. He seemed to want me to do more of the work than himself. I spoke up and said I'm used to a little more attention. He knows who I normally see and said he can't do as much as him. I said I understand that, but a little more action would be fun. He came around a bit, but mood and time were running out. I feel kind of bad as he was a great kid, really cute and spoke English. That made it easier to talk about my dissapointed.

Interestingly, as we were leaving room. He said he was willing to come to my apt with a friend and put on a fuck show. He loves to bottom. I'll take it slow and ask my friend about him, but sounds like it could be fun.

700 for room. 1000 minimum tip. I gave more than minimum, but not what I usually give. He was happy.

I ordered a grabtaxi when leaving. Took 5 minutes to arrive. 90 baht to my apt on Surawong.

I got a message from Divinemadman that he was going to be in Soi Twilight later in the evening, So we met up at Hot Male for a couple of drinks. He was then headed off to see the show at Classic. I went home to bed.

I had some personal things to take care of today, but I see another trip to Hero tomorrow. If not Adonis. Or maybe both....

Had a great time meeting with Paulsf at Hot Male, and then as he said I went on to Classic Boys to see the show and a friend who works there.  Classic Boys had a decent line up of about 15 guys.  All in the same white underwear.  Probably a third petite twinky types, a third early-mid 20s with trim/fit bodies (not particularly musclebound) and a third "other" - one very rough looking guy who did the underwater performance, and a couple of older types.  The show starts at 10:30 and another around 12:00.  Business was slow but it was a Monday night.  Some "manly men" performances with two guys with erections encased in rubber "dancing" and then walking around the audience for a grope and a tip.  Some well-intentioned cabaret dance lip-synching show.  Same same.  Relentless mamasans - easy to ignore.  I think drinks were 350 I was told all drinks same price.  Buy gets 50 for a drink you buy him.

After the show at Classic Boys I caught the tail end of the show at Screw Boys (more lip-syncing katoeys).  The boys came out - about 15 or so.  Very good selection of all types.  The whole spectrum represented.  Unfortunately I offed a real dud.  

Hi paulsf, I'll be doing my 3rd trip this August and I'm increasing my stay to the entire month. So I'll want to take advantage of that and get a better room rate. Like you, I want to be on or around Surawong Road. I'm looking at  the Tarntawan Apartments (next door to the Tarntawan Place Hotel, where I stayed last year). A studio with kitchen is around $950 USD plus a utilities charge. Your advice/suggestions would be appreciated. Along with the other board members, of course! Thanks. (Just got a $680 USD R/T from LAX on China Airlines/TPE with great take off times and L/O times, so ready to find the room/apt.)

You might consider AirBnB.  I used them last year for a 3 month visit and this year for a 4 month stay.

I forget to mention that I also use Airbnb. I used this apt for 5 months last year and will probably do 6 months this year.

The Tarntawan Apts have the best location. But be careful of the fine print for extra charges.

For Vinapu. I know you like bouncing around hotels. There is a new one on Surawong. Red Planet Hotel.

Rooms a little small but very new and modern. Scozzi's and a 7-11 moved into the ground floor. It's about a block or two from Arena Massage. Rates in the 30 - 50 US. Range.

Tonight is my night off. Laying on the couch watching tv and thinking if I can get 2 massages and a late nite off in tomorrow.

For Vinapu. I know you like bouncing around hotels. There is a new one on Surawong. Red Planet Hotel.

Rooms a little small but very new and modern. Scozzi's and a 7-11 moved into the ground floor. It's about a block or two from Arena Massage. Rates in the 30 - 50 US. Range.

Agoda is already attacking me  with ads about that hotel  but some feedback complaining  about rooms being so small that there's no place for a suitcase  were a bit off putting. But location seems excellent

I made it back to Hero again last night. Quite an adventure getting there. Friday night of a 3 day holiday weekend. Traffic was not fun.

I knew something was up trying to get a taxi. It never takes me more than a couple of minutes to get a taxi at my apt. Last night took 25 minutes. Even tuktuks were driving by full. One taxi stopped and wanted 500. That wasn't going to happen. Finally second try taxi wanted 150. Took it. It took 1-1/2 hours to drive from Surawong to Hero. Had a great driver . He never complained and appoligize it was taking so long.

Finally made it. My friend was waiting at the door when I arrived. Straight off to room. I had told him on phone I would be in Bangkok for 2 months. When we got to room he asked if I would be seeing him a lot as I was on a long trip. I said probably would see him several times. We hit the shower and the fun began. I didn't need to use the massage table by the time we finished the shower.

I have seen this boy several times and he pretty much does it all. By the time we finished massage, playtime and 2 showers, I thought they might have to carry me out. I think he was saying to me....I want you to come to Hero many times on you trip and I will make sure you have a great time, and you will leave me with a lot of money

I sat in the waiting room to call a GrabTaxi to head home. Mamasan was sitting with me when driver called. He took phone to talk to driver. Said he will be here in 5 minutes, just sit and wait. Got to look behind the glass and only about 25 boys. Was told several boys went home for long weekend and not many customers as many leave the city, or can't get there because of traffic.

Taxi showed up and boy came in and got me. Off I went. But nice touch.

Got home and took shower. Friday night, get ready to head out. Unfortunately the senior citizen part of my brain was saying, I think you want to stay in tonight. I had been out all day and then the massage ordeal. I decided to stay in. Cooked up a little bit to eat, watched tv for awhile and was in bed at 10:00. Had best night sleep since I got here. Did the right thing as I was drained.

But now it's Saturday night and off to dinner with a friend and then plant myself on my favorite bar stool and see what the night brings.