numazu

Bangkok and Pattaya Trip Report, Feb 2016

I had a good chuckle looking at your Line message with the poor girl crying. This kind of emoji can soften ur heart n loosen ur wallet.

I have become immune to his money begs on Line. He does make a better case for himself in person though. My guard is usually down when a handsome boy is up close and personal with me.

Day 13: 

WARNING: This is a day where I don’t go to any bars or interesting places. Skip if you’re just interested in that.

I go to Thailand to meet as many boys as I can, both money boys and free boys/men. I figure I can meet two new guys every day, one from online or a massage place during the day, and one from the bars at night. Invariably, it never turns out this way, as I pick my favorites fairly quickly, and tend to spend more time with them. I put a premium on boys that can and seem to like to talk to me, and them being attractive and sexually compatible with me goes without saying. At this point I have spent about 12 whole days in Thailand, so ideally I would have seen 24 new guys as additional notches in my bedpost. Instead I’ve had 3 repeats (from past trips), and another one that is new this trip, but I’ve already seen 4 times. I have fallen down on achieving my sexy goal. Variety is the spice of life after all, and since I have a long-time BF of many years, you would think I would be working hard in achieving this variety, especially with the freedom I get in Thailand. Instead, I fall into familiar behavior and spend too much time with a handful of boys.

But it works for me, and because of the familiarity, getting a boy for a second, third, even fourth time, means that I have taken a certain fancy to the boy. I am always in danger of getting too attached with one boy because of this behavior. It’s hard to stay true to your real-life commitments, when you are thousands of miles away, removed from your own reality and what you know, and staying at a new place for too long makes the new place your reality for a while. When this happens, I look forward to going back home, to go back to the person I am committed to, and to the job that pays me enough to take these fantasy vacations.

But right now, I wake up, with hottie Xboy Guy by my side. He looks like he belongs in my arms. I pull away to check my phone. Some Line messages from Cambodia guy and Hotel guy. I respond to Hotel guy with some cutesy responses, this is probably not going anywhere, especially since I am leaving in two days. I am conflicted with Cambodia guy. I told him I am spending time with him today, but with Xboy Guy here with me now, it means it might have to be later afternoon or tonight. This means that I will not be able to get a new boy tonight. I think about that for a minute, and realize how ridiculous this problem is. A very Thailand problem: I’m not going to be able to meet a new hot boy tonight because I may be forced to spend time with another handsome hot boy, all the while currently cuddling with yet another hot boy who just spent the night. Once I pull myself back and realize that this is all ridiculous, a fantasy, an elaborate way to get more sex, I relax, and just not worry about things. I message Cambodia guy and tell him to meet me at 6 PM for dinner. No reply, might still be asleep.

Xboy guy starts to wake up. No urgency this morning. I just enjoy his naked body next to me. Posting a pic of him. Covering the face really takes away from the overall effect, but understandably, I am still protective of him. I figure this photo is generic enough as to not reveal his identity:

10i741z.jpg

We roll around the bed for a while, and pretty soon, we get hungry, so we head down to the Lek Hotel buffet, which ends around 1 PM. We eat, we have fun. I ask him what his plans were today. He tells me he needs to meet up with the customer around 5 PM or so to buy the plane tickets, and from there he needs to pack for the trip. I ask him when he wants to leave my company, he says at 5 PM. I do not object to this, and let him know I had evening plans.

We head back to the hotel. We shower together. We have fun together. It is familiar, it is still hot. We still have plenty of time, so I tell him I wanted to go to Mike’s Shopping Mall to look at a few things. We walk over there and I buy a few items of clothing. I tell him if there was anything he wanted me to buy for him, just let me know. He says OK, but ultimately never points to anything. We head back to the hotel because it was almost 5 PM.

We get back to the room and I counted some money to give him before he leaves me for the last time this trip. I hand him 2500 baht, my usual long time rate with him. He declines the money! He said "No money, it ok". This is a first for me. I think about it for a minute. Maybe this is a way for him to say sorry about cancelling. Maybe he thinks his upcoming 4-day off will be a money maker for him so he doesn’t need the money. Maybe he stole from me and thus I already paid him (highly unlikely). I offer it again, ask him if he was sure. He says yes, he says “You friend me.” I offer again, he does not accept.  I take a 1000 baht note and hand it to him and say “for taxi”. He still refuses. I do not force the issue any further. I did not want to hurt his pride. But It is unprecedented for me.

I'm still a little bit confused, I walk him down to the lobby and then to Second Rd. We say our goodbyes. He gets a mocy taxi and rides away out of my life. I instantly feel guilty and want him to take my money. He has provided a service; I need to pay for services rendered. 

I can’t worry about this too much. Cambodia boy is going to be at my doorstep any minute. I get to the hotel, take a quick shower, and wait till Cambodia Lines me. While I wait, I check my Grindr again, and see this:

34fi743.jpg

Not blurring any pics, but strike out some phone numbers and screen names. Again, from the top with MB Status (MB Status – Money boy or not): African who wanted to meet, but I do not meet with him, MB Status: No; Malaysian who was staying at adjacent hotel, contacted me on WhatsApp, talked for a while but I stopped eventually , MB Status: No; Cute guy who was asking for 1000 baht to do everything, I do not meet with him, MB Status: Yes; Hot boy who was offering 1200 baht for everything, no meeting, MB Status: Yes; Cute Thai boy who was visiting and added me on Line and we talked for a while, stopped talking, MB Status: No; Hot guy who wanted to date, I can't obviously, MB Status: No; Thai guy who added me on Line, unemployed, and wanted to go with me to BBB and wanted me to pay his drink, then said that he is fat now, immediately turned off by that, MB Status: No; Very hot guy who messaged me first, bewildered now why I did not talk to him further, MB Status: unknown. Lots of possibilities with these guys, but you know what they say: so many boys, so little time.

Cambodia boy arrives at 6:40 PM, 40 minutes late from appointed time. I do not mind his tardiness, and have come to expect it. I meet him at the lobby. He is wearing better fitting clothes, and is looking quite handsome. He gives me a long, lingering, full bear hug, not caring about the people around us (though I do not think anyone cares around here, just my American puritanical instincts). I ask him what he wanted to do. He said to go to the room for now.

At the room, we cuddle in bed with clothes on. He tells me it’s been a rough week for him and his fellow Cambodian money boy cohorts. There have been police raids almost daily at his bar, so the bar is closed for now, so he does not have a place to earn money, and has to rely on the Gay apps for his living. He says business has been slow anyway, because most people just go to Boyztown nowadays. Now with the police raids, no one will think of going back to his Jomtien bar for a while, till the raids stop. He says there was a time when police would raid his house and his landlord would warn him and his Cambodian roommates so they could run away and hide. This would go on almost daily for a few days. One time it got so bad that they had to stay at the beach for the night. It’s not a place to sleep, obviously, and they had to wait there till the coast was clear. So lately they have not been having a lot of sleep, and with their tenuous housing situation, they’ve had to change rooms a lot, and this has costed them money. He says since they are all friends, they share money and resources.

He tells me this with some tears streaming down his handsome face. I have no doubt that this story is true. I’ve read some forum threads about the raids. I have no idea why the police are doing this, or if these Cambodian guys even have a legal status to work in Thailand, and wonder why they are targeted. I am used to getting doom and gloom from Cambodia boy, but this tale is especially bleak. It seems that it is almost not worth it to be a money boy in Pattaya anymore, and surprised that this is still a step up in pay to what they can get back home in Cambodia.

He tells me that he is thinking about getting out of the money boy business because of these raids and drought in customers. I let him talk and express his frustration about his current situation. I feel that this is more of him venting about his misfortunes, that it is trying to get money from me. I try my best to put a positive spin on things, but I admit it is fairly hard to do. He is (to me) very handsome, charming, great English, and I would believe that he would be one of the more popular Money Boys in Pattaya. But for all I know, he might be just one of many equally or more handsome, more charming, better english, sexy boys out there.

I tell him we should eat. He asks that we go to Food Wave again at the Royal Garden Plaza, since he said he likes the variety there. So we go, and let him get anything he wanted. In the grand scheme of things, it’s just money, which I do not worry about as much as he does. I try to lighten things up. I encourage him to get some alcohol, and he does. We eat, we drink, we talk about general things. I am glad that he can at least forget about his troubles for a night.

We get back to the room. He knows what is coming next, the main reason why I wanted him here. Shower together, sex together, cuddle together, shower again, and cuddle again. He tells me that he knows that I have a lot of boys I see when I go to Pattaya. I don’t know why he just said that out of the blue. Last trip he asked if I could be his boyfriend. He tells me that we should eventually marry so he can move to the USA. I tell him the truth: that I can’t because I already have a BF. Me telling him this felt like I was breaking up with him. He pouted for a while, but took it better than I thought he would. He is made of sturdy stuff. We cuddle till we fall asleep. 

Numazu,

It seems like you are falling in love again :-) I am feeling so jealous but also very happy for you :-) Compared to life in the US (stressful and overworked, etc.), this is truly heaven.  Enjoy it to the fullest if you can and be safe  :-)

Guest abang1961

I am sure that Cambodian boys and his friends entered Thailand legally.

I can understand the raids at the bars but raid the rooms where they sleep?

This is a little strange...

I, for one, had been visiting Thailand regularly and had never was short of platonic Farang friends.

Never once was I checked in the streets for "prostitution" - in fact, that would be a complement!

Yes for him, the fear of deportation is always there and the lack of clients and funds are making the situation worse. Hopefully with his looks and ability to speak better English than most of the Thais, business will pick up...

Day 15

Not really a trip report per se, because my time in Thailand has come to an end. I check-in with ANA for my flight to Tokyo, sadly there was a but of a line, and it takes me 30 minutes to get to the counter:

1znq6vm.jpg

I am then taking United Airlines from Tokyo to Los Angeles. I don’t dread the flight this time as I did going to Thailand, because its usually shorter (2 hours less to Tokyo, about 2 hours less to California, due to help from the jet stream direction), and because my BF is in the other end of my flight, waiting for me.

I figure I’d use the time at the airport waiting on my flight to reminisce and figure out what worked and what didn’t this trip.

THIS TRIP:

Primary Goal: To have as much sex as possible – Mission accomplished

Secondary Goal: Exercise everyday, eat healthy – First week great, second week got sick, did not exercise towards the end

Tertiary Goal: Get 2 suits and shirts tailored – Success, minor hiccup

Did not happen: did not go to any new places or tourist spots, did not shop too much, did not go to massage shops

NEXT TRIP in April:

Primary Goal: Tour more places with BF, go to Phuket with Burmese friend

Secondary Goal: Check out new gogo bars with BF/Burmese guy

Tertiary Goal: Get pampered with facials, wholesome massage, body scrubs with BF/Burmese guy

Will probably not happen: Will not off any new guys due to BF/friend L. Meet free guys on Grinder/Hornet/PRomeo, will not go to boy massage shops

New guys met: 10 (6 offs, 4 free boys thru gay app)

Repeat guys: 6 (4 offs, 2 money boy thru gay app)

Short Time Offs: 7 boys

Long Time Offs: 6 boys

Best off: Xboy guy

Worst off: Nice Boys guy

Best app hookup: Hotel guy in Pattaya

Worst app hookup: Older guy in BKK who did not look like his pics

Best bar experience: Xboys

Worst bar experience: Nice Boys, maybe I went on an off night

Most visited bar: Boyzboyzboyz in Pattaya, best selection of boys

Bar I wish I visited more: Tawan, but I cut BKK trip short in favor of Pattaya

Bar I need to visit again: Nice Boys, and Sunee Plaza in general

Best hotel: Crowne Plaza in BKK

Worst hotel: Aya Hotel in Pattaya (not really bad, and will stay again)

Fell in love: 3 times (numerous times with Xboy Guy and Cambodia Guy, 5 minutes with FM2)

Hated the guy: Older Grindr guy, Nice Boys off

Biggest Surprise: Xboy Guy not charging for company from 3 AM to 5 PM on 4th time

Same same: Cambodia guy trying to get more money from me

Best Sex: Xboy guy (Cambodia guy close second)

Best boyfriend experience: Dreamboys Thai guy

Best Conversation: Cambodia guy

As a parting gift, here was my first off this trip, the Screwboys guy:

2wqzrq0.jpg

Guest Jason105

Thanks for your great reports.

For those of us who have to wait for our next visit to LOS it was really fun to picture the places you visited and imagine the guys.

Hope you and your BF have a great trip.

all the best

Thanks for your great reports.

For those of us who have to wait for our next visit to LOS it was really fun to picture the places you visited and imagine the guys.

Hope you and your BF have a great trip.

all the best

I agree. Great reports!

Thank you for your trip reports. I really enjoyed and was always waiting for the next instalment.

Thanks guys. It was fun recounting all the fun stuff that happened. I think it was better to do all of this after the trip was over, since I barely had time to focus on anything serious (like writing) while I am having fun :).

If I was to do it again, I would probably include photos in all the posts. I usually take photos of all the boys, and the hotel. Also, I wish I started earlier, with my previous trips.

Guest tom2014

Thanks for a great report - love the detail and your honesty. As well as wanting me to return it inspires me to write up highlights of my last trip - will try to soon, and then make notes and take some more pics during the next one later this year! Top European guy here, keen for a chat and drink if ever we are in BKK at the same time. 

Thanks again.

best reports ever, great reading - almost like a string of mini-love stories with all the emotion, not just descriptive of the acts.

See you in BKK in April, I'll be around

Cool, I'll be in April 6 with the BF and some friends from Cali. Might be hanging out with them through Songkran but things will slow down for me by the 17th or 18th. If you wanna grab a bite or coffee, I'll be down for sure.

Thanks for a great report - love the detail and your honesty. As well as wanting me to return it inspires me to write up highlights of my last trip - will try to soon, and then make notes and take some more pics during the next one later this year! Top European guy here, keen for a chat and drink if ever we are in BKK at the same time.

Thanks again.

No problem. I'm glad this is of use to some of you. PM me when you know your dates. I have 3 more trips planned this year, including next month.

Day 8

I feel like the worst boyfriend in the world. Today is Valentine’s Day. And five months ago I booked this Sex Tourist Vacation without regard to the most sentimental of all holidays. And now I wake up in the arms of a money boy, and my boyfriend is alone, 7,500 miles away, probably wondering what I am doing on Valentine’s Day.

OK, in all honesty, I don’t feel that bad. My BF and I are both unsentimental people. We don’t care (as much) about Valentine’s as we do our actual love for each other. He knows about my ways here in Thailand, and he probably has company at our house right now. Knowing him, he probably doesn’t have company (really). He’s a saint, I am not. He knows this about me, and he loves me anyway. That’s modern relationships for you.

That's it!  You are a really smart guy, and your BF too!

Your relationship is not "modern" but it has been a win-win for many happy people throughout the ages.

When I make my trips to LOS, my BF of 19 years (now more of a friendship) wishes me a lot of fun.  After taking me to the airport he returns home to much peace and solitude only interrupted by a few friends, with as much sainthood or not as he pleases, and we then chat every one or two days over Skype until I return.  Life is good... :)

That's it!  You are a really smart guy, and your BF too!

Your relationship is not "modern" but it has been a win-win for many happy people throughout the ages.

When I make my trips to LOS, my BF of 19 years (now more of a friendship) wishes me a lot of fun.  After taking me to the airport he returns home to much peace and solitude only interrupted by a few friends, with as much sainthood or not as he pleases, and we then chat every one or two days over Skype until I return.  Life is good... :)

Well, I wouldn't say we are smart. Lucky, more likely. We were both lucky enough to meet almost 8 years ago, both after the end of disastrous relationships. I could not believe how low-maintenance he was (still is), and not needy at all. He is still very much a lover to me, as well as a best friend, but the difference is just my sex drive is running at 100 miles per hour, whereas his is a slow-burn, thus my predilection to get more sex elsewhere. This difference in libido has never been an issue for us. Some of our friends don't understand how the relationship works. Sometimes I don't know how as well. It just works.

It does sound that I am having my cake and eating it too. I see it as a cake made of my BF as the cake bread part, and the Thai/Lao/Cambodia/Burma boys as the icing. And there is so much icing to be had LOL.

It's funny you mention Skype while you are in LOS. I don't think I video-chatted with my BF the whole two weeks I was gone during this trip report. He is just that low maintenance. In contrast, Xboy Guy has video chatted with me numerous times already since I've been back here in the USA, mostly at X-Boys during the show. XBoy Guy usually Lines me at around 10:05 PM Thai time (8 AM in California), when they are done parading onstage and the first show starts, when most of the boys are either in the show or just backstage or with customers. Many times when I ask about the show, if he is not with a customer, he video calls me in the bar and streams the show in progress. I can only take 5 minutes at a time of this though, since video streaming a bar show through a phone camera is not exactly hi-def video, and the sound sucks.

A screenshot of one of his streams (you can see how crappy the quality is):

post-16149-0-27589900-1458881880_thumb.jpeg