jfarmer017

Ode to My First Boy

The first "boy" I ever encountered in Thailand was sweet 19-year-old Mac. 

Congratulations to your good taste. Like you, I would have chosen this boy and maintained a loving relation with him.

If we could make two boys like this out of one of the boys that Alizizou likes, we could walk away with one for each?

Absolutely stunning young man!   Very handsome and sexy!

Thank you for sharing.  Do not listen to those that say shitty things.  They don't have good tastes. :)

I remember my first long time guy in Thailand.  His name was Mr. T from Future Boys.  He was cute and sexy and loved 3 ways. I took him for a few weeks my first trip and kept up with him for many years.  I didn't know he was a ladyboy until years after I new him and he was staying with me in Pattaya and I had a house full of boys with me and he wanted them to fuck him. I was OK with it and they told me he was a ladyboy.  I told them they didn't know what they were talking about. I asked him and he said, "Yes, I am."  I was shocked. But, like you, I enjoyed every moment with him and even though I like the younger more masculine types, this guy got better with age and time.  He was a real sweetheart and my memories of him were great!

Thank you for letting us in on one of your guys!  I really enjoyed the photo collection!

Thank you for sharing.

I also enjoy keeping some degree of contact with boys I have spent extra time with.  I always enjoy our meetings more when I have known them for a while and they know me.  I find they remember everything we did, where we went, etc!  I don't throw money at them but make sure I take good care of them when we meet.  It seems to work out well for both.